Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo (90654 Views)

FCT Police Arrest Chukwuemeka Oputa Aka "Pounds & Dollars" (photo) / Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 16, 2019
Seun stop encouraging the glamorization of sucide by putting this news on Nairaland. Nigerians will do anything for screen time, even commit sucide.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by MJBOLT: 3:46pm On May 16, 2019
why did god not stop that pastor from killing himself?

frbona:
Check out that boy's wall on Facebook and their appalling contents.
He was on a spiral slope, on a highway to self-destruction, yet nobody could spot the signs. Consumed by the same wisdom he sought for.
A genius of a writer he was, driven by his Nihilistic and Atheistic beliefs. From the moment he conceived the idea of taking his own life in his mind, nothing and no one could stop him from bringing it to fulfilment except God, whom he never believed in. Sad end to a man who could have become a legend. My condolences to the family.
From one writer to the other, Respect bro

Sleep with the saints little man. You asked where atheists go to when they die, hope you've found out by now.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by BuhariAdvocate: 3:49pm On May 16, 2019
Igbere TV news undecided
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Thebwoy: 3:49pm On May 16, 2019
frbona:
Check out that boy's wall on Facebook and their appalling contents.
He was on a spiral slope, on a highway to self-destruction, yet nobody could spot the signs. Consumed by the same wisdom he sought for.
A genius of a writer he was, driven by his Nihilistic and Atheistic beliefs. From the moment he conceived the idea of taking his own life in his mind, nothing and no one could stop him from bringing it to fulfilment except God, whom he never believed in. Sad end to a man who could have become a legend. My condolences to the family.
From one writer to the other, Respect bro

Sleep with the saints little man. You asked where atheists go to when they die, hope you've found out by now.

That guy get spiritual problem

Even lecturers,parents and his fellow classmates begged him to stop those suicide taughts.

He once drank kero and fuel but did not die.
Waked up the next morning and asked his roommates why he is still alive.
Look at how his parents inserted him into small sized coffin.
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Gabson001(m): 3:49pm On May 16, 2019
Final year student fa.. When we dey hustle and pray make we even see poly for good four years nw.. Naim u end like this, what a loss

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Thebwoy: 3:50pm On May 16, 2019
agbangam:
Them no fit get better coffin for am angry . Look how they squeezed the fine boy into that yeye coffin and even to dress him properly they didn't. What nonsense angry..

The guy was a big headache to everybody

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Bar1941(m): 3:51pm On May 16, 2019
Foolish boy, some people face more terrible situations yet commiting suicide is never an option, dementia is manageable...
My condolence to his parent/sponsors who had laboured hard to send him to higher institution.

SUICIDE NEVER PROFER SOLUTION TO ANYONE'S PROBLEM, IT'S ONLY AN ACT OF COWARDICE.
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Icon79(m): 3:54pm On May 16, 2019
They always blame these things on "mental illness". Which kinda mental illness that didn't prevent him from carrying First Class but, apparently, led him to kill himself?

These things are demonic oppressions, folks. If you know, you know.

O pari

Sparkle777:
His FB wall scared me, he seems an intelligent young man who was bent on destroying himself. He barely spoke about his family or friends, he was consumed by death. So sad, I feel for his family really. In Igbo land, he will not be buried in his fathers compound or so. And there is a stigma attached to the family forever. Mental illness and depression is real.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by themonk(m): 3:55pm On May 16, 2019
fx45:
He died an abominable death. In ancient Igbo culture, he would have been thrown away into an evil forest to be devoured by wild beasts and vultures. The coward doesn't deserve a decent and proper burial. His indiscretion will forever stigmatize his family.

Just hope you do not encounter mental issues, you don't know how hard it is to be mentally incapacitated. Even Tyson Fury one of the bravest and cocky boxers and lineal heavyweight champion of the world wanted to take his own life because of mental issues.

One of the problems Nigerians have is lack of empathy, you think because you don't have a problem other people suffering from it are weaklings. Just hope bro, Hope it does not come your way. Some conditions in life are worse than death.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by ibro1010(m): 3:57pm On May 16, 2019
Even yesterday one student of Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, 200level student of Quantity Survey committed a suicide. He is one of the best in their level.. The rate at which suicide is been committed this days by Nigeria students is alarming

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by enemyofprogress: 3:57pm On May 16, 2019
Why was he not properly dressed now? Don't they know that the way you dress is the way Angels will welcome you to heaven
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Gkemz: 3:58pm On May 16, 2019
He chose to end his life after so much counsel. He's a wicked and selfish man who never thought of his family before bringing pain and anguish upon them.

If no one had counseled him, i wouldn't have blamed him. But he knew what he was doing.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Deathisfree: 3:59pm On May 16, 2019
agbangam:
Them no fit get better coffin for am angry . Look how they squeezed the fine boy into that yeye coffin and even to dress him properly they didn't. What nonsense angry..

I’m sure someone suddenly bought the coffin cox due to the picture. Na Mat them want use rap am be4

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by themonk(m): 4:00pm On May 16, 2019
Icon79:
They always blame these things on "mental illness". Which kinda mental illness that didn't prevent him from carrying First Class but, apparently, led him to kill himself?

These things are demonic oppressions, folks. If you know, you know.

O pari

Most of you are so ignorant, what do you know about psychiatry and who told you intelligent people cannot get depressed up to the extent they take their own lives. You stay in the four corners of your room and formulate your own theory and paste ignorant posts here.

The reason you are religious with everything in the first place explains why you made the rubbish post. Everything around you is demons and devil, you probably cannot comprehend scientific explanations.

14 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by enemyofprogress: 4:00pm On May 16, 2019
agbangam:
na vex dem take bury am. I'm sure dem even flog am before dressing him for the burial

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by tunary(m): 4:01pm On May 16, 2019
fx45:
He died an abominable death. In ancient Igbo culture, he would have been thrown away into an evil forest to be devoured by wild beasts and vultures. The coward doesn't deserve a decent and proper burial. His indiscretion will forever stigmatize his family.
Wild beast and evil forest in Nigeria undecided
fx45:
Wild beast and evil forest in Nigeria
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Bola4boy(m): 4:02pm On May 16, 2019
watson11:
Congrats to all subscribers yesterday , It ready , Call or WhatsApp.
The thunder wey go faya una dey dey do rehearsal with sango. idiotic scammer
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by spiceadole: 4:02pm On May 16, 2019
People who commit suicide don't deserve coffin.
They should be buried unclad wrapped in nylon Or paper in the evil forest.

Suicide is a taboo in African culture.
It is alien to us.
Why are we entertaining it?

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by skyfather09(m): 4:03pm On May 16, 2019
1st class can't buy life...
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Mariangeles(f): 4:04pm On May 16, 2019
AmadiAba:
I hope he's not regretting and seeking for easy escape where he is now.

Why run away when you're not sure where to.

He asked where atheists go when they die, I guess he has found out now.

R I P
Exactly !

Why run away when you don't know where you're headed ?

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Maxamillioner: 4:08pm On May 16, 2019
[
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Guestlander: 4:10pm On May 16, 2019
Mrkumareze:
Na wao. Sniper has killed more human beings than insects .. it's time we 'reread the label of that products if suicide is part of it

I believe it will be banned eventually. The brand is now synonymous with suicide.
On a serious note, that guy had serious mental problems. His Facebook page alone is enough to get him committed to a mental institution.
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by RealGOAT: 4:11pm On May 16, 2019
ibro1010:
Even yesterday one student of Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, 200level student of Quantity Survey committed a suicide. He is one of the best in their level.. The rate at which suicide is been committed this days by Nigeria students is alarming
then it means the issue is now spiritual and their fellow students should be responsible for it.
I remember what one of my colleague told me about her daughter who's a first class student at a secondary school and what eventually happened to her.
People are wicked and I bet you that majority of this suicide incidence are not normal.
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by maximus04: 4:13pm On May 16, 2019
Highly painful rest in peace bro..MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR DATA, DOWNLOAD TELEGRAM APP AND FOLLOW THIS LINK..https:///BitFunny_bot?start=801638830
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Smalliegirl: 4:13pm On May 16, 2019
He said in one of his post on FB that when he dies, he hopes the mortician makes him beautiful...

May his soul find rest.
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by olaswim: 4:13pm On May 16, 2019
Why suicide so rampant nowadays in our society called nigeria..... God pls help us all
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Jkt001(m): 4:15pm On May 16, 2019
denko:
are you encouraging suicide.
NO.....He's getting prepared for his Eternal Silence....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). / Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) / I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.