Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo (90667 Views)

FCT Police Arrest Chukwuemeka Oputa Aka "Pounds & Dollars" (photo) / Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Pedex86(m): 4:21pm On May 16, 2019
It’s so sad that this keep happening. They were times people endured difficult challenges and come out victorious. Today, the reverse is the case, we’re living on the fast lane and many people are looking for short cut out of any situation. They really say that tough situations are only for the tough hearted. Rip bro
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by makinson2865: 4:27pm On May 16, 2019
themonk:

Most of you are so ignorant, what do you know about psychiatry and who told you intelligent people cannot get depressed up to the extent they take there own lives. You stay in the four corners of your room and formulate your own theory and paste ignorant posts here.

The reason you are religious with everything in the first place explains why you made the rubbish post. Everything around you is demons and devil, you probably cannot comprehend scientific explanations.

Stop ranting now, u can put him true if ur opinion is more reasonable/valid that his. Thanks
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by jaxxy(m): 4:29pm On May 16, 2019
frbona:
Check out that boy's wall on Facebook and their appalling contents.
He was on a spiral slope, on a highway to self-destruction, yet nobody could spot the signs. Consumed by the same wisdom he sought for.
A genius of a writer he was, driven by his Nihilistic and Atheistic beliefs. From the moment he conceived the idea of taking his own life in his mind, nothing and no one could stop him from bringing it to fulfilment except God, whom he never believed in. Sad end to a man who could have become a legend. My condolences to the family.
From one writer to the other, Respect bro

Sleep with the saints little man. You asked where atheists go to when they die, hope you've found out by now.

When sm1 believes they know it all there’s little or nothing u can do in terms of talking to them. He wonder on a philosophical path to nowhere. I believe a belief in God wud have helped him to navigate his path to smwhere safe and back on track bt then it one thing to have this belief and another to hold on to it. Just like the Christian brother who despite his belief for Sm reason lost hope.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Jkt001(m): 4:29pm On May 16, 2019
He Died a "Coward"......Each day I say to myself... (John) "With God on ur side...You're stronger than ur troubles"....And I keep pressing on.......Tough times don't last they say...Tough people do.....I don't entertain cowards......and please...You people should stop typing "Rip"....He can never Rest in peace...that's the faceless truth....By now...Reality must have dawned on him that "Hell" awaits whosoever commits such atrocity...

And If you're here...You've gotten yourself sniper too and u er contemplating when to take a Life that doesn't belong to u...Please do that now....Hell is waiting for whom to swallow without belching....

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Obec70(m): 4:31pm On May 16, 2019
How did we get here! Our young one's no longer value life? What an insane generation, is there any problem that is new or never exited before? Taken a life you did create & you think the creator will hug you & welcome you after death? That's impossible! The government, religion, society, family, institutions etc: plays a major role in the life of people that's leaves on earth!
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by frbona: 4:40pm On May 16, 2019
LiveByNight:

I just want to beat the crap out of you and I don't know why

I just want to close line you really hard up close so you head strikes the concrete really hard then pick you up and drive my clenched fist really hard into your diaphragm crushing your ribs instantly
then while you are gasping and choking and probably bleeding from the nose from earlier hitting your head on the concrete I hold you face and drive my fore head into your nasal.region so hard that the crunching and shattering sound of your upper gums and nose cartilage splintering is heard her away

Then when you faint immediately at my feet I stomp on your neck very hard to snapped all.the vertebrae in your neck

angry
This isn't a threat
I just feel like.hurting you bad

Maybe it's because I have been having a bad day

Or maybe I just don't like your face

I just want to come to akwa ibom ... angry
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Platony(m): 4:43pm On May 16, 2019
BUHARI & Suicide angry
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Mariangeles(f): 4:43pm On May 16, 2019
frbona:
He was on a spiral slope, on a highway to self-destruction, yet nobody could spot the signs. Consumed by the same wisdom he sought for.
A genius of a writer he was, driven by his Nihilistic and Atheistic beliefs. From the moment he conceived the idea of taking his own life in his mind, nothing and no one could stop him from bringing it to fulfilment except God, whom he never believed in. Sad end to a man who could have become a legend. My condolences to the family.

Sleep with the saints little man. You asked where atheists go to when they die, hope you've found out by now.
There was nothing genius about his writing .
Just sad pathetic uninspiring words .

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by tintingz(m): 4:45pm On May 16, 2019
Icon79:
They always blame these things on "mental illness". Which kinda mental illness that didn't prevent him from carrying First Class but, apparently, led him to kill himself?

These things are demonic oppressions, folks. If you know, you know.

O pari

Lol, ignorance is your problem.
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by frbona: 4:46pm On May 16, 2019
Mariangeles:
There was nothing genius about his writing .
Just sad pathetic uninspiring words .
show me a single article you've written.

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Teeboi56: 4:47pm On May 16, 2019
He can never rest in peace because he take his own life by himself
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by tintingz(m): 4:47pm On May 16, 2019
frbona:

But a pastor recently committed suicide, so?

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 16, 2019
frbona:

angry

What? What?!!!!

angry
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Icon79(m): 4:49pm On May 16, 2019
I will ignore unsavory characters without nothing to say but to throw insults. Any fool can throw insults around so I will leave you to wallow in your idiocy!

O pari

themonk:

Most of you are so ignorant, what do you know about psychiatry and who told you intelligent people cannot get depressed up to the extent they take there own lives. You stay in the four corners of your room and formulate your own theory and paste ignorant posts here.

The reason you are religious with everything in the first place explains why you made the rubbish post. Everything around you is demons and devil, you probably cannot comprehend scientific explanations.
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by hopefulLandlord: 4:49pm On May 16, 2019
frbona:

Bullsheet

Christians also commit suicide. you're just using his atheism to confirm your bias

https://www.nairaland.com/5188819/rccg-minister-commits-suicide-abuja

https://www.nairaland.com/4702988/us-pastor-commits-suicide-photo

I wonder why god couldn't help them?

6 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by oduademonest: 4:50pm On May 16, 2019
Guilty conscience from cheating to achieve first class
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by hopefulLandlord: 4:51pm On May 16, 2019
Icon79:
I will ignore unsavory characters without nothing to say but to throw insults. Any fool can throw insults around so I will leave you to wallow in your idiocy!

O pari

Intelligence does not protect you from depression. in fact I'd argue that being extremely intelligent can lead you into deeper thoughts which could make you start asking existential questions which might start making you suicidal. many philosophers faced this

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by hopefulLandlord: 4:52pm On May 16, 2019
tintingz:
But a pastor recently committed suicide, so?

That pastor must be an atheist in disguise including this one https://www.nairaland.com/4702988/us-pastor-commits-suicide-photo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Mariangeles(f): 4:54pm On May 16, 2019
frbona:
show me a single article you've written.
That one cannot cook does not mean one does not know what delicious food tastes like

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by frbona: 4:54pm On May 16, 2019
LiveByNight:

angry

What? What?!!!!

angry

everything okay Buddie?
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Dlapezzi(m): 4:55pm On May 16, 2019
From petrol to sniper.....
Abdulazeez99:
Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi, a final year student of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) who committed suicide after stating the reason for his action on Facebook has been buried, Igbere Tv reports.

According to reports gathered by Igbere Tv, Akachi, a native of Eha-Alumona in Nsukka Local Government Area of Enugu State, was said to have battled dementia for over two months.

After threatening to take his own life and two lecturers were asked by the university to monitor and counsel him, the English and Literary Studies student, later ended his life by drinking sniper, Igbere Tv reports.

The remains of Mr. Akachi has been laid to rest today. May his soul rest in peace. Amen.

Below is photo from Akachi's burial as obtained by Igbere Tv;

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/675719/see-how-the-1st-class-unn-suicide-student-was-buried-photos/

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by frbona: 4:55pm On May 16, 2019
Mariangeles:
That one cannot cook does not mean one does not know what delicious food taste like
okay
Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by blackslayer: 4:59pm On May 16, 2019
frbona:

Or perhaps there is nothing to find out after all? Perhaps Life is also a form of energy that can neither be created or destroyed but rather transferred from one form to the other. If this is the case there is also a chance of not having a knowledge of your previous form of energy AKA Life. I for one believe in the master designer which is God!!! I don't think think life is by chance....that part doesn't make sense....Life holds so many secrets yet to be discovered and some of those secrets might never be discovered.
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by NaijaChild: 5:02pm On May 16, 2019
Sparkle777:
His FB wall scared me, he seems an intelligent young man who was bent on destroying himself. He barely spoke about his family or friends, he was consumed by death. So sad, I feel for his family really. In Igbo land, he will not be buried in his fathers compound or so. And there is a stigma attached to the family forever. Mental illness and depression is real.

His profile photo was more scary...someone commented and he replied that ,that was him and how he felt..it's sad
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 16, 2019
So sad.
He even looks peaceful in that tight coffin which is so bizarre.
Every child deserves to be born and grow in a stable and happy family.
Stop birthing like rats and cockroaches.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 16, 2019
frbona:
everything okay Buddie?

Who is your buddy?!!!!!!!!!!!

angry angry

I want to change you bro

angry
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by emmanuelsea(m): 5:17pm On May 16, 2019
Abdulazeez99:
Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi, a final year student of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) who committed suicide after stating the reason for his action on Facebook has been buried, Igbere Tv reports.

According to reports gathered by Igbere Tv, Akachi, a native of Eha-Alumona in Nsukka Local Government Area of Enugu State, was said to have battled dementia for over two months.

After threatening to take his own life and two lecturers were asked by the university to monitor and counsel him, the English and Literary Studies student, later ended his life by drinking sniper, Igbere Tv reports.

The remains of Mr. Akachi has been laid to rest today. May his soul rest in peace. Amen.

Below is photo from Akachi's burial as obtained by Igbere Tv;

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/675719/see-how-the-1st-class-unn-suicide-student-was-buried-photos/

UNN suicide student? was he studying suicide in UNN?

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by OlyB12345: 5:25pm On May 16, 2019
SUICIDE is not an option!
The increase rate of SUICIDE is alarming!!! There is an underlying PSYCHOLOGICAL cause to this effect.

Now Nigeria needs more PSYCHOLOGIST than Doctors.
The last I checked some Nigerian doctors instill fear to the patient and being left more depressed.
Even some of the doctors has psychological problem just like it's rampant in NPF.

Nigeria needs more PSYCHOTHERAPY home than Prison...
Cos an average Nigerian is mentally sick...

And tell me what prescription can a doctor prescribe in this kind of condition...

The First treatment starts from the MIND and A PSYCHOLOGIST can do BETTER...

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:27pm On May 16, 2019
May his soul rest in peace.

Are you suicidal?
Are you depressed?
Do you need someone to talk to?
You need a therapist?
You need to rant?
Spiritual Attack/Oppression?
You need counseling or advice?
Call, SMS, WhatsApp 09050697535 to get help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). / Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) / I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.