Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Arsenal Star In Shocking Move To Atletico Madrid To Replace Griezmann - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Star In Shocking Move To Atletico Madrid To Replace Griezmann (492 Views)

Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid / Coutinho In Shocking Move To Chelsea / Wayne Rooney Involved In Shocking Incident During Match With Bournemouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Star In Shocking Move To Atletico Madrid To Replace Griezmann by Emmex695(m): 12:35pm On May 16, 2019

Arsenal striker, Alexandre Lacazette could
leave Emirates to join Atletico Madrid as
Antoine Griezmann’s replacement in the
forthcoming summer transfer window.
Griezmann, who has been heavily linked with
a move to Barcelona, on Tuesday confirmed
that he is leaving Atletico Madrid at the end
of the season.
The France international wrote on his official
Twitter page: “After speaking with [coach
Diego Simeone], [CEO Miguel] Angel Gil Marin
and with people in the club’s hierarchy, I
wanted to speak with you, the fans.
“You have always shown me a lot of love
and I wanted to be the first to tell you
that I’ve taken the decision to leave to
see other things and take on other
challenges. “It’s been a difficult route to
take, but it’s what I feel I need.
“Thanks for everything during five fantastic
years here, where I was able to win my
first big trophies. There have been some
incredible moments that I will always
remember. You, the supporters, will always
be in my heart.”

Read More below ⬇⬇⬇

http://9jahitszone.com.ng/site-post.html?to-blog=14&to-title=Arsenal-star-in-shocking-move-to-Atletico-Madrid-to-replace-Griezmann/

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr Fight: AJ LOSES To Ruiz By Seventh-round (watch) / I Dropped Iheanacho From AFCON Squad Before Zimbabwe Match / Super Falcons May Still Qualify For Round Of 16.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.