Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:08 PM

My Bitter Experience At Tecno Carl Care Center In Opebi, Lagos. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Bitter Experience At Tecno Carl Care Center In Opebi, Lagos. (341 Views)

My Experience At Ounje Eko Food Market In Bariga, Lagos / Business Might Not Be For Everyone. My Bitter Experiences / Rejection Of Old Dollar Notes: My Experience At The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bitter Experience At Tecno Carl Care Center In Opebi, Lagos. by gbogboija: 1:20pm On May 16, 2019
My bitter experience at Tecno Carl Care Center in Lagos.

I took my mum's phone to the Opebi, Lagos Center in 2018 to complain about the power button since it is still under warranty. On getting there, I was told it will be fixed immediately. To my greatest surprise, instead for the issue to be resolved, they told me that the phone board, LCD Screen and one other thing needed to be changed and the warranty does not cover that, they quickly gave me a bill of N22,000 to fix a phone I brought to their center in good condition except for the power button my mum will need to press very well in order to power on the phone.

On Monday again, I took my own phone there to complain about the charging point, to my greatest surprise they told me the same story and ask me to pay N16,800. I noticed that almost all the people who came in to solve phone problems left the place in anguish and sorrow after paying for what is not damaged. If you love yourself don't take your phone there again unless you are ready to pay for things that are still working on your phone which they will claim it is damaged. I will make sure I use all the means I have as a social media professional to tell all Nigerians about your dubious activities in your centers

May God deliver our country from criminals, rogues and enemies of progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bitter Experience At Tecno Carl Care Center In Opebi, Lagos. by GraGra247(m): 1:35pm On May 16, 2019
They are only doing that because this is Nigeria. They can't do that in China. In China the price you pay for corruption and embezzlement is death.

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience At Tecno Carl Care Center In Opebi, Lagos. by nnaomaog(m): 4:33pm On May 16, 2019
This is sad...as I never had such experience with them...my Infinix screen was fixed perfectly and lil token by them....
Re: My Bitter Experience At Tecno Carl Care Center In Opebi, Lagos. by Blastedholligan: 6:24pm On May 16, 2019
Why would a reputable brand as Carlcare do such? Its very much unlike them cos I personally have taken a device to them and it was done in no time and for free.
Re: My Bitter Experience At Tecno Carl Care Center In Opebi, Lagos. by Ennyholar: 6:28pm On May 16, 2019
Such feedback is not nice at all
Carlcare should quick do something about it.
Re: My Bitter Experience At Tecno Carl Care Center In Opebi, Lagos. by Rubiesangel: 6:47pm On May 16, 2019
Carlcare need to address this issue, it quite unfortunate.
Re: My Bitter Experience At Tecno Carl Care Center In Opebi, Lagos. by shiftback: 7:31am On May 17, 2019
A clear case of different strokes for different folks. The only time I took a phone to Carlcare for screen replacement, my experience was rather pleasant.
Re: My Bitter Experience At Tecno Carl Care Center In Opebi, Lagos. by Jimgym(m): 1:59pm On May 18, 2019
This is serious. I also take phones of my customers to carlcare for repair, and i have never experienced this. They really need to look in this matter, kinda strange
Re: My Bitter Experience At Tecno Carl Care Center In Opebi, Lagos. by saxby(f): 1:38pm On May 26, 2019
hmm this issue should be addressed, it might be a fault from personnel and also we cant rule out the fact that the devices may have a degree of damage unknown to the customer. so i think the authorities in charge should look into it thoroughly.

(1) (Reply)

Get #1,000 Per Referal On Jumia One App With This Process / Who Do A Freelancer Avoid EFCC? / Container For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.