Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,361 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate (64810 Views)

What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) / Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die / Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by stephenduru: 1:49pm On May 16, 2019
As shared by Obinna.....

'WHAT A WICKED WORLD..

She's my sister dear to my heart , as at 8:20pm,14th of may 2019 she went into the labour room to deliver, same night evil men from my village did what your seeing in the next picture called AJA in front of the father's gate.

She delivered peacefully, we were all happy, 30mins after delivery, we now saw blood rush from her that was when the evil men started they AJA play. 12:45am the next morning we lost her. Death why ...RIP nnenne my sister. May your spirit never find rest until it takes the life of the person who did that AJA'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/lady-dies-after-childbirth-after-evil.html

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by freg2000: 1:59pm On May 16, 2019
What a wicked world. From the analysis of the sacrifice you can see a dead snake which was the main theme. You know a snake will never deliver and live. Once snake gives birth, its over.for the mother.
But once the people notice this, the family could have resorted into and packaged strategic prayer in that direction to ward it off

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by stephleena(f): 2:02pm On May 16, 2019
sad..really sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by decatalyst(m): 2:12pm On May 16, 2019
Africa is still very primitive.

Shithole indeed!

50 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 16, 2019
From your statement, I doubt if you are truly related to her....
You started by referring to her as your sister, using the English personal Pronoun and you drifted by using “THE FATHER”.....
Please whose FATHER..??
Your Father or hers...??

28 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by TANID(m): 2:58pm On May 16, 2019
freg2000:
What a wicked world. From the analysis of the sacrifice you can see a dead snake which was the main theme. You know a snake will never deliver and live. Once snake gives birth, its over.for the mother.
But once the people notice this, the family could have resorted into and packaged strategic prayer in that direction to ward it off
I Hail You

24 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by TANID(m): 3:04pm On May 16, 2019
Here We Go Again Africa Don Come Again As Usual. Rest In Peace Dear. What's The Meaning Of That "Aja" The Only "AJA" I Know Is From LEKKI LAGOS STATE And The Second One Is Dog Maybe Tohyorsih2 Could Help Me Out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by wakes: 4:13pm On May 16, 2019
Why
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by manuelbreez(m): 4:13pm On May 16, 2019
Doesn't mean they'll stop Messi from winning the Ballon d'or

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by Dashry(f): 4:13pm On May 16, 2019
RIP
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by sunnyside16(m): 4:15pm On May 16, 2019
In Nigeria we only know how to destroy, imagine the level of wickedness a man has in his mind. Instead of using it to be creative, it is always for destruction.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by RealGOAT: 4:15pm On May 16, 2019
decatalyst:
Africa is still very primitive.

Shithole indeed!
we are too wicked that's why we are not developing. So much hatred and jealousy.

18 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by mosho2good: 4:16pm On May 16, 2019
*Remember when growing up you said "I want to be a pilot" 20 years later the only thing you do related to airplanes is FLIGHT MODE on your phone.*

Congratulations Mr. Pilot.
����������
��‍⚕

13 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by utenwuson: 4:16pm On May 16, 2019
Thunder fire village witches,..... Strike them down... Thunder fire this bet9ja guy up here

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by MJBOLT: 4:16pm On May 16, 2019
trash,snakes do not deliver,they lay eggs and move on as soon as the eggs hatch
[s]

freg2000:
[/s]

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by columbus007(m): 4:17pm On May 16, 2019
Juju is real dont fcvk,argue with your ancestors. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by AngelicBeing: 4:18pm On May 16, 2019
sad
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by expert234: 4:18pm On May 16, 2019
stephenduru:
As shared by Obinna.....

'WHAT A WICKED WORLD..

She's my sister dear to my heart , as at 8:20pm,14th of may 2019 she went into the labour room to deliver, same night evil men from my village did what your seeing in the next picture called AJA in front of the father's gate.

She delivered peacefully, we were all happy, 30mins after delivery, we now saw blood rush from her that was when the evil men started they AJA play. 12:45am the next morning we lost her. Death why ...RIP nnenne my sister. May your spirit never find rest until it takes the life of the person who did that AJA'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/lady-dies-after-childbirth-after-evil.html

I thought they said igbos love one another. Where is the evidence of the love now?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 16, 2019
Postpartum hemorrhage. Make una stop this ignorance

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by Hadampson(m): 4:18pm On May 16, 2019
RIP cry cry

Africans and their backward mentality.. So the combination of red cloth and snake killed her abi undecided

This is 21th century, wake up and stop believing all these diabolical items.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by Deathisfree: 4:18pm On May 16, 2019
Only in Nigeria
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by kheny12(m): 4:18pm On May 16, 2019
wicked ibo's and AJA are like 5&6.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 16, 2019
Onyibo de use their juju do better thing, Africans own na to steal, kill and destroy.

angry

15 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by Jewofibe: 4:19pm On May 16, 2019
angry

Nigeria my country, what's the meaning of this combination of a dead snake and red attire again mtchew

Only a gullible will believe that this actually killed her

6 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by perpeling22(f): 4:19pm On May 16, 2019
TANID:
Here We Go Again Africa Don Come Again As Usual. Rest In Peace Dear. What's The Meaning Of That "Aja" The Only "AJA" I Know Is From LEKKI LAGOS STATE And The Second One Is Dog Maybe Tohyorsih2 Could Help Me Out

AJA means Sacrifice

4 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by columbus007(m): 4:20pm On May 16, 2019
Juju is real dont fcvk, kids you can go ahead and argue with your ancestors. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by Thinkfree(m): 4:20pm On May 16, 2019
My biafran brothers why?
Why can't we use this science to gain independence from Nigeria?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.