Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:44 PM

Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate (64766 Views)

What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) / Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die / Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by Lordknowz: 4:21pm On May 16, 2019
sad
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by TONYE001(m): 4:21pm On May 16, 2019
stephenduru:
As shared by Obinna.....

'WHAT A WICKED WORLD..

She's my sister dear to my heart , as at 8:20pm,14th of may 2019 she went into the labour room to deliver, same night evil men from my village did what your seeing in the next picture called AJA in front of the father's gate.

She delivered peacefully, we were all happy, 30mins after delivery, we now saw blood rush from her that was when the evil men started they AJA play. 12:45am the next morning we lost her. Death why ...RIP nnenne my sister. May your spirit never find rest until it takes the life of the person who did that AJA'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/lady-dies-after-childbirth-after-evil.html

Postpartum haemorrhage is well known to be implicated in maternal mortality especially in developing societies like ours. Her death has nothing to do with that picture.

May her soul rest in peace and may her loved ones have the strength to carry on.

Government must decide to invest massively in the health and education sectors.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by idonhammer: 4:22pm On May 16, 2019
After nairaland kids will say uju no dey exist.umuazi

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 16, 2019
Build your health care system and stop chasing shadows. Mama Africa is crying wherever she is.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by nextstep(m): 4:22pm On May 16, 2019
RIP to the lady, but we know that the reasons for death after childbirth are primarily blood loss and infection. By improving the skill levels of healthcare providers in just these two areas (and improving sanitation in hospitals), our maternal mortality rate will be significantly reduced.

Not some piece of something tied to some gate. Let's leave witchcraft in the 1700s please. Back then people did not know about the existence of bacteria or protozoa, but even then we understood the link between uncleanliness and disease (which is why we have a tradition of not using left hands for certain things). I'm not denying the possibility that the "evil men" found some way to infect her garments or give her something poisonous to eat; I'm just saying that tying cloth and other things to a gate do not induce death. Never have, never will.

For those who care, I came across this Nigerian foundation: http://brownbuttonfoundation.org
They were on the news a while back and I was touched by the founder's stories about this whole maternal mortality issue that is so easily preventable by take simple steps. Feel free to donate.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:23pm On May 16, 2019
decatalyst:
Africa is still very primitive.

Shithole indeed!
primitive? I pity your life!

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by Eife(m): 4:23pm On May 16, 2019
freg2000:
What a wicked world. From the analysis of the sacrifice you can see a dead snake which was the main theme. You know a snake will never deliver and live. Once snake gives birth, its over.for the mother.
But once the people notice this, the family could have resorted into and packaged strategic prayer in that direction to ward it off

Hello
Where did you learn that snakes don't live after delivery

snakes lay eggs. Who was your biology teacher self

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by TANID(m): 4:24pm On May 16, 2019
perpeling22:

AJA means Sacrifice
Ok Thank You So Much Ma
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by chukwuibuipob: 4:25pm On May 16, 2019
shocked Fear dem ipob Jhudas
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by EmagNig(m): 4:27pm On May 16, 2019
EVILFOREST:
From your statement, I doubt if you are truly related to her....
You started by referring to her as your sister, using the English personal Pronoun and you drifted by using “THE FATHER”.....
Please whose FATHER..??
Your Father or hers...??

In Africa, I can refer to a distant relative as my sister. I cn refer to a clans man as my brother...I can refer to a friend a my brother..I hope you are enlightened now
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by Victorclean1: 4:27pm On May 16, 2019
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by chukwuibuipob: 4:28pm On May 16, 2019
shocked Fear dem ipob Jhudas. Those of u wey say juju/village pipu nor dey beta think twice..Reason why ipob runz com lagos dey disturb our peace with their fake lifestyle. Tufi*Spits*

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by Psoul(m): 4:28pm On May 16, 2019
EVILFOREST:
You started by referring to her as your sister, using the English personal Pronoun and you drifted by using “THE FATHER”.....
Please whose FATHER..??
Your Father or hers...??

Is this ur analysis really important or u just want to show us that u understands English language more than every one of us.

Don't u have sympathy for the newly born baby that lost his/her mother. Don't u feel the pains of all the bereaved family? Are u not worried about the demise of that young promising lady.

Ur concern is to analyze the possessive pronoun and all that.

If that is ur main concern, in Africa you can refer to someone that comes from the same community as ur brother or sister and it is acceptable here. So starting the statement with "My sister" and also using "Her Father" does not mean much.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by enemyofprogress: 4:28pm On May 16, 2019
Only in Igbo land

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by Follygunners: 4:31pm On May 16, 2019
These Igbo pple sef... angry

No wonder they're all running away from that godforsaken jungle angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by Ijaya123: 4:33pm On May 16, 2019
freg2000:
What a wicked world. From the analysis of the sacrifice you can see a dead snake which was the main theme. You know a snake will never deliver and live. Once snake gives birth, its over.for the mother.
But once the people notice this, the family could have resorted into and packaged strategic prayer in that direction to ward it off

And what has those people have to gain from the death of the woman?
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by Opus85(m): 4:40pm On May 16, 2019
Those saying juju no dey just dey make me laugh. Bleeding do occur in child birth but never underestimate the bad effect of juju. Always pray the wicked ones don't remember you.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by FINESHIRT(m): 4:42pm On May 16, 2019
To live in Africa requires extra courage and to live in Nigeria requires extra extra extra courage. May God save us in this country /continent.
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:42pm On May 16, 2019
freg2000:
But From National Geo Wild snakes give birth and live na. Do you mean to refer snakes from Nigeria
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 16, 2019
Why didn't you pray earnestly if you saw those charms?
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by Dlapezzi(m): 4:45pm On May 16, 2019
Its sad to see what you actually settled for.......'some bleeped up pronouns'
EVILFOREST:
Please whose FATHER..??
Your Father or hers...??
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by blackslayer: 4:45pm On May 16, 2019
why are you guys even allowing these folks display their backward ignorance online? wow!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by Jkt001(m): 4:47pm On May 16, 2019
RealGOAT:
we are too wicked that's why we are not developing. So much hatred and jealousy.

"We" ke...how come....You and who...When did "We" had a round-table meeting and agreed on wickedness....Please use the personal pronoun "I" in this context and tell the world how wicked you're Sir....If you're wicked...that's good for u....Buh "I'm" not........Morals: Always speak for urself....

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by Reference(m): 4:48pm On May 16, 2019
Since you know what it is and possibly believe what it can do, the result is inevitable. It will happen just as you believe. These things are of the mind. The power to kill, destroy, impoverish, prosper starts with the mind. If you want to prevail against such, STOP believing in them, cease to regard them.

What I see here are strange articles on the ground, like a childs playground, period. I have scant regards or impression for tribal stuff so nothing coming from any back water can have any effect on me whatsoever.

If these things were/are so powerful they didn't stop slavery or colonislism and neither have they helped Nigerians to better their country and defeat her enemies today.
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by blackslayer: 4:48pm On May 16, 2019
freg2000:

WTF did i just read? who did this to you?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by strangest(m): 4:48pm On May 16, 2019
Eife:

Hello
Where did you learn that snakes don't live after delivery

snakes lay eggs. Who was your biology teacher self

MJBOLT:
trash,snakes do not deliver,they lay eggs and move on as soon as the eggs hatch

Some snakes, such as boas, rattlesnakes and garter snakes, give birth to live young. That means that the baby snakes develop inside their mother. When they are born they are covered with a thin membrane, kind of like a goopy baggie. The baby uses an egg tooth to rip out of the membrane and wriggle free.

This means that the mother has to die in order to give birth to them

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by oluxy(m): 4:49pm On May 16, 2019
You said "death why", yet u are blaming evil men AJA.
Which one is responsible for the death of ur sister?
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by magicminister: 4:51pm On May 16, 2019
Nigeria has one of the highest maternal and infant mortality on earth.
All the other women that have died during childbirth in this unfortunate country, were they also cursed?

A very good friend of mine had a baby and everything went well. After a couple of hours, she turned pale and passed out. Fortunately, she had her baby in one of the top private hospitals. The doctors examined her and it turned out she was still bleeding profusely internally.
An emergency surgery was conducted and she was saved.....

That woman is most likely the victim of poor medical services. Instead of placing the blame where it should be, we’re blaming juju... lol!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by MrGerald(m): 4:54pm On May 16, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Please whose FATHER..??
Your Father or hers...??
In Igbo they always refers every close relatives, distance or immediate cousins, even other village members as brothers or sisters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN / Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.