Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate (64827 Views)

What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) / Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die / Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by TANID(m): 5:19am On May 17, 2019
saintneo:

Aja means several things in Igbo language.

Àjà -sacrifice

Ájá - sand or wall

A já - to praise
Ok Thanks I Now Understand It More So It's Mean More Than One Words
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by Skelewu: 6:15am On May 17, 2019
freg2000:
What a wicked world. From the analysis of the sacrifice you can see a dead snake which was the main theme. You know a snake will never deliver and live. Once snake gives birth, its over.for the mother.
But once the people notice this, the family could have resorted into and packaged strategic prayer in that direction to ward it off

What the fvck are you talking sef?

Get this into your thick skull: A snake lays eggs, it doesn't deliver its young.
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by pluto123: 6:23am On May 17, 2019
expert234:

Many times, we hear of igbos killing one another because of land. We've even heard of sons beheading fathers. Even Nkem Owoh was once accused of trying to snatch a piece of land from a poor widow. Yet you come here to lie to yourself about the fake love igbos have for one another. Where is the evidence of the love?

Every tribe is guilty of wickedness, but you guys go about deceiving yourselves that igbos aren't doing such. Are we not seeing your emptiness now?

You lie to yourselves that igbos don't do juju; how did this woman die if not through juju?

You igbos on this forum are bunch of idiotic boasters and empty chest beaters.
*every Tribe Is Guilty Of Wickedness*with This Simple Statment Of Yours I Got Absolutely Nothing To Ague With You Again...U Dnt Generalise Individual Wickedness,,i Cnt List The Wickedness Of The Yorubas And Other Tribes Becus I Got Some Thing More Important To Do,,,have A Nice Day!
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by CAPSLOCKED: 6:23am On May 17, 2019
MissRaine69:
Postpartum hemorrhage (PPH) is blamed on a snake?
PPH is one of the leading causes of maternal mortality in this country and a dead snake is being attributed to this?
My country is on whole new level of backwards it is actually heartbreaking.

LOL
THIS ONE REALLY PAIN YOU cheesy
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by MissRaine69(f): 6:31am On May 17, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL
THIS ONE REALLY PAIN YOU cheesy
CAPSLOCKED preventable deaths are painful it is worse if it is being attributed to a dead reptile.In Obstetrics it is a medical emergency if left unattended a woman will die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by MissRaine69(f): 6:37am On May 17, 2019
Skelewu:

What the fvck are you talking sef?

Get this into your thick skull: A snake lays eggs, it doesn't deliver its young.
Some do. Three types of to be exact boss, rattle snakes and garter snakes .Not all fish lay eggs too some are called Livebearers they deliver fully formed little fish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by kullozone(m): 7:12am On May 17, 2019
SVC6000:
My Frnd. Capless Nd Observe More. Remeber, God Ordained Satan Wit Strong Power. Ther Is Noting Satan Cannot Touch Even The Holiest One. If 2 Say U Dey Umureri Or Agureri U Fo Understand The Real Articles Of The Black Power. Juju Is Real

The god you're talking about... is he Odin, god of aro baggers? smiley
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by Bukasint(f): 7:15am On May 17, 2019
MissRaine69:

Thank you for being educated

I have watched where they managed Post Partum Hemorrhage for more than 8times..and it can he caused by three things
1. Uterine Atony
2. Retention of Placental parts
3.Trauma to Uterus or Cervix

It takes just about 5-10 mins for the woman to bleed out all her blood because those uterine vessels can pour out blood from the vagina up to a cup of glass wine every seconds so imagine that happening for 5-10 minutes the whole blood will varnish just within that small time and woman will just die.

I urge pregnant women to go to good standard delivery centers not mission homes to avoid this kind of incidence

One has has to watch careful and be very fast,meticulous....CALL ( Hematologist, Senior colleagues, Midwives) for help immediate help and resuscitation.

Set up two wide bore cannulas and start transfusion of Normal Saline in case of large volume blood loss.

Check if the uterus is contracted and give oxytocin immediately.

Check if any Trauma to the Cervix suture immediately.

Check if their is any retention of Placental part by washing the delivered Placenta on a running tap water for the cotyledons is complete and no.missing part.

Then if bleeding does not stop immediately prepare the woman for Sub total hystertomy after checking if she has any major Uterine lacerations after opening up the woman before you then do your sub- total hystertomy
If the bleeding cannot stop....

Let's forget witches ooooooo ignorance and know that Ignorance has been a major disease for the for those who lacks knowledge and think getting pregnant and delivering is a joke and they decide to go to one mission homes. It can be dramatic .
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by Skelewu: 7:22am On May 17, 2019
MissRaine69:

Some do. Three types of to be exact boss, rattle snakes and garter snakes .Not all fish lay eggs too some are called Livebearers they deliver fully formed little fish

Thanks ma'am. But the snakes you mentioned are endemic to the Americas and can't be found in Africa. Therefore, the poster's assertion that the snake used in the juju was on account of the fact that it dies while giving birth is invalid. The snake there is neither a garter snake nor a rattlesnake.
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by MissRaine69(f): 7:27am On May 17, 2019
Bukasint:

I have watched where they managed Post Partum Hemorrhage for more than 8times..and it can he caused by three things
1. Uterine Atony
2. Retention of Placental parts
3.Trauma to Uterus or Cervix

It takes just about 5-10 mins for the woman to bleed out all her blood because those uterine vessels can pour out blood from the vagina up to a cup of glass wine every seconds so imagine that happening for 5-10 minutes the whole blood will varnish just within that small time and woman will just die.

I urge pregnant women to go to good standard delivery centers not mission homes to avoid this kind of incidence

One has has to watch careful and be very fast,meticulous....CALL ( Hematologist, Senior colleagues, Midwives) for help immediate help and resuscitation.

Set up two wide bore cannulas and start transfusion of Normal Saline in case of large volume blood loss.

Check if the uterus is contracted and give oxytocin immediately.

Check if any Trauma to the Cervix suture immediately.

Check if their is any retention of Placental part by washing the delivered Placenta on a running tap water for the cotyledons is complete and no.missing part.

Then if bleeding does not stop immediately prepare the woman for Sub total hystertomy after checking if she has any major Uterine lacerations after opening up the woman before you then do your sub- total hystertomy
If the bleeding cannot stop....

Let's forget witches ooooooo ignorance and know that Ignorance has been a major disease for the for those who lacks knowledge and think getting pregnant and delivering is a joke and they decide to go to one mission homes. It can be dramatic .
I am an obstetrician so I have had my fair share of PPH cases so far no woman has lost their life. That said no one can predict the future.
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by MissRaine69(f): 7:34am On May 17, 2019
Skelewu:

Thanks ma'am. But the snakes you mentioned are endemic to the Americas and can't be found in Africa. Therefore, the poster's assertion that the snake used in the juju was on account of the fact that it dies while giving birth is invalid. The snake there is neither a garter snake nor a rattlesnake.
You are being unnecessarily pedantic the subject was “snakes don’t give birth the live young” at that point it was a generic argument. Now you have reduced it to continents.
Carry on
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by expert234: 7:34am On May 17, 2019
pluto123:
*every Tribe Is Guilty Of Wickedness*with This Simple Statment Of Yours I Got Absolutely Nothing To Ague With You Again...U Dnt Generalise Individual Wickedness,,i Cnt List The Wickedness Of The Yorubas And Other Tribes Becus I Got Some Thing More Important To Do,,,have A Nice Day!

That's because you are too daft to pay attention to your environment or you are stupid enough to live in a fool's paradise.
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by pluto123: 7:39am On May 17, 2019
expert234:

That's because you are too daft to pay attention to your environment or you are stupid enough to live in a fool's paradise.
as I Said Initially I Got Nothing To Ague With You...But Wait,when You Reach Home Call Your Papa Daft And Your Mama Stupid..Have A Nice Day!
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by CAPSLOCKED: 7:58am On May 17, 2019
MissRaine69:

CAPSLOCKED preventable deaths are painful it is worse if it is being attributed to a dead reptile.In Obstetrics it is a medical emergency if left unattended a woman will die.

THIS ONE YOU'RE SAYING IS NONSENSE.
COME TO MY VILLAGE AND SEE WHERE DEAD SNAKES TAKE PEOPLE'S DESTINIES cheesy
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by madridsta007(m): 8:06am On May 17, 2019
expert234:

If anyone is a shameless naive idiot here, it is you and your stupid blodas, who come here to deceive themselves that igbos don't have bad sides.

So, Mr flaaaaathead, keep your sermon of shame to yourself and your fellow blodas.

You build your unfortunate diatribe by the firm assertion and allegation that I am Igbo. Then you go onto spew your unguarded hate. Unfortunate but understandable, however arrogant too. Where did you get that assertion from? Must someone come from a particular region or place before he identifies with that place? Did Soyinka change his name to Chukwuemeka when he wrote “The Man Died” and spent almost 3 years in a Nigerian prison for speaking out about the genocide perpetrated by the troops back then? And, by the way, Soyinka’s actions was more serious than anonymously writing on Nairaland!

You see the naivety I talked about? I’m sure it’s much clearer now.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by MissRaine69(f): 8:19am On May 17, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS ONE YOU'RE SAYING IS NONSENSE.
COME TO MY VILLAGE AND SEE WHERE DEAD SNAKES TAKE PEOPLE'S DESTINIES cheesy
If it’s a like an Israeli/Palestine issue then the invading species is at fault.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by MrSly(m): 8:27am On May 17, 2019
TANID:
Here We Go Again Africa Don Come Again As Usual. Rest In Peace Dear. What's The Meaning Of That "Aja" The Only "AJA" I Know Is From LEKKI LAGOS STATE And The Second One Is Dog Maybe Tohyorsih2 Could Help Me Out
Sorry!!! Sorry again!!! In fact, SORRY FOR URSELF!!!
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by respect80(m): 1:10pm On May 17, 2019
Gkemz:

People like you who takes the spiritual matters with little or no concern die like chicken in the village. It may be postpartum hemorrhage but it's just the physical manifestation of the metaphysical projection. I know you wouldn't understand because a canal mind doesn't understand the spiritual aspect.

Don't be ignorant of the devices of the enemies. Not everything that moves around are normal beings.
They fail to understand that the spiritual realm is another scientific world on its own.
I have heard an old woman's confession of how they managed to open her daughters brain in their witchcraft world and inserted a toad in her brain.
She also said she has a real life toad in a calabash under her bed with a rope tied to it and that each time she drew the rope tied to the toad in that calabash, her daughter will suffer severe migraine headache as if she was about to die because the toad in that calabash symbolizes the one they already inserted into her brain in the spiritual realm. The funny part of the story is that she did all this simply because her daughter came home and gave dad a ready made agbada but gave her money to buy material and sow her own instead. grin
The thing is that most people fail to realize that most of the things happening in the physical world were pre-planned and approved from the spiritual realm.
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by Amanda4life: 1:15pm On May 17, 2019
Hope the fathers hand is clean.

Because most times juju goes with what u have done wrong against people. Or fathers , parents.

T
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by CAPSLOCKED: 4:03pm On May 17, 2019
respect80:

They fail to understand that the spiritual realm is another scientific world on its own.
I have heard an old woman's confession of how they managed to open her daughters brain in their witchcraft world and inserted a toad in her brain.
She also said she has a real life toad in a calabash under her bed with a rope tied to it and that each time she drew the rope tied to the toad in that calabash, her daughter will suffer severe migraine headache as if she was about to die because the toad in that calabash symbolizes the one they already inserted into her brain in the spiritual realm.
The funny part of the story is that she did all this simply because her daughter came home and gave dad a ready made agbada but gave her money to buy material and sow her own instead. grin
The thing is that most people fail to realize that most of the things happening in the physical world were pre-planned and approved from the spiritual realm.

WONDERFUL!!
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by MJBOLT: 4:21pm On May 17, 2019
stories like this belong in the trash,let me guess the old woman stays in the village undecided

[s]
respect80:

She also said she has a real life toad in a calabash under her bed with a rope tied to it and that each time she drew the rope tied to the toad in that calabash, her daughter will suffer severe migraine headache as if she was about to die because the toad in that calabash symbolizes the one they already inserted into her brain in the spiritual realm. The funny part of the story is that she did all this simply because her daughter came home and gave dad a ready made agbada but gave her money to buy material and sow her own instead. grin
[/s]
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by respect80(m): 4:52pm On May 17, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

WONDERFUL!!

Wonderful!
grin
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by Csonice1: 6:22pm On May 17, 2019
nextstep:

6 billions non-Africans have discovered what works (science), and have long abandoned what doesn't work (voodoo). It shows in their economy, social wellbeing, quality of life.

that's where atheism madness starts from. pray hard to keep yourself secure. there are good as well as evil forces. don't say I didn't tell you.
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by Ebije1(m): 11:16pm On May 17, 2019
MJBOLT:
trash,snakes do not deliver,they lay eggs and move on as soon as the eggs hatch

not all snakes lay eggs, some deliver live snakes and barely survive after delivery. He's not wrong after all.
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by TheAk(m): 2:18pm On May 19, 2019
EVILFOREST:
From your statement, I doubt if you are truly related to her....
You started by referring to her as your sister, using the English personal Pronoun and you drifted by using “THE FATHER”.....
Please whose FATHER..??
Your Father or hers...??

she might not necessarily be the victim's blood sister,might be a close friend.i still can't believe you live in a country like nigeria and this is confusing to you
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by TheAk(m): 2:18pm On May 19, 2019
EVILFOREST:
From your statement, I doubt if you are truly related to her....
You started by referring to her as your sister, using the English personal Pronoun and you drifted by using “THE FATHER”.....
Please whose FATHER..??
Your Father or hers...??
Re: Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate by TheAk(m): 2:23pm On May 19, 2019
expert234:

I thought they said igbos love one another. Where is the evidence of the love now?
someone just died and the least you can think of is spoking the flames of an obsolete tribal feude?smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / 68-Year-Old Man Prints Fake Currency In Oyo (Photo) / Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.