Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge (14091 Views)

Huawei UK Almost At The Stage Of Crying And Twitter Users Aint Helping Matter / HTC August Revenues Lowest In 13 Years As It Enters Final Stage To Sell To Googl / Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by laughitall(m): 10:14am On May 17, 2019
TechCapon:
God bless you abundantly
the airtime??
Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by maverickdude(m): 10:31am On May 17, 2019
TechCapon:
Awesome, thanks! The voting is still going on and I'm currently compiling the list. As soon as I finish, airtime will be distributed accordingly. Please kindly Go to Facebook and Instagram. Help me like and share these posts. You are entitled to more by voting on Facebook and Instagram: PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VOTE ON INSTAGRAM

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VOTE ON FACEBOOK

Thanks
Done too but I don't use Instagram

Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by TechCapon(m): 10:58am On May 17, 2019
laughitall:
the airtime??
it's coming. Voting is going on and I'm compiling the list
Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by TechCapon(m): 10:58am On May 17, 2019
maverickdude:
Done too but I don't use Instagram
thanks a million
Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by MrBONE2(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2019
TechCapon:
Awesome, thanks! The voting is still going on and I'm currently compiling the list. As soon as I finish, airtime will be distributed accordingly. Please kindly Go to Facebook and Instagram. Help me like and share these posts. You are entitled to more by voting on Facebook and Instagram: PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VOTE ON INSTAGRAM

Thanks

All done except instagram
Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by TechCapon(m): 11:30am On May 17, 2019
MrBONE2:

All done except instagram
thanks Mr bone. God bless you.
Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by dasphinx1(m): 11:35am On May 17, 2019
Done bro......
Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by MrBONE2(m): 11:51am On May 17, 2019
TechCapon:
thanks Mr bone. God bless you.

You are Welcome our Techy Bros

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by dominique(f): 12:12pm On May 17, 2019
TechCapon:

Thanks

I didn't know one can vote on Facebook, just voted. All the best
Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by TechCapon(m): 12:18pm On May 17, 2019
dominique:

I didn't know one can vote on Facebook, just voted. All the best
thanks my dear. I'll mention you in my thank you post by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:38pm On May 17, 2019
TechCapon:

Thanks

Done i gave you 4 likes on IG cool grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by temblor1(m): 12:41pm On May 17, 2019
Good luck boss.
Keep your card.
One love.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by TechCapon(m): 12:57pm On May 17, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:

thanks brother. God bless you abundantly

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by TechCapon(m): 12:58pm On May 17, 2019
temblor1:
Good luck boss.
Keep your card.
One love.
God bless you abundantly. One love smiley
Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by 77up(m): 5:33pm On May 17, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish. I ate jobless people
enemy of progress indeed.

Good luck techcapon, v done ma part.
Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by Pablonkor: 6:45pm On May 17, 2019
TechCapon:
No problem guy. Remind me, meanwhile The voting is still going on and I'm currently compiling the list. As soon as I finish, airtime will be distributed accordingly. Please kindly Go to Facebook and Instagram. Help me like and share these posts. You are entitled to more by voting on Facebook and Instagram: PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VOTE ON INSTAGRAM

Thanks
Sir here are the screenshots showing my vote
#Go4Gold
Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by ultimate77(m): 6:50pm On May 17, 2019
TechCapon:

Thanks
All done bro. All the best man.
Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by TechCapon(m): 7:01pm On May 17, 2019
Pablonkor:

Sir here are the screenshots showing my vote
#Go4Gold
thanks. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by TechCapon(m): 7:01pm On May 17, 2019
ultimate77:

All done bro. All the best man.
thanks a million brother

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by elantraceey(f): 7:20pm On May 17, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:

lol .... I gave him 2 , with my business account and personal account, I hope it counts and he wins.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by Pablonkor: 7:35pm On May 17, 2019
TechCapon:
thanks. God bless you
More Blessings upon u boss

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by error4040: 10:22pm On May 17, 2019
TechCapon:
grin Awesome, thanks! The voting is still going on and I'm currently compiling the list. As soon as I finish, airtime will be distributed accordingly. Please kindly Go to Facebook and Instagram. Help me like and share these posts. You are entitled to more by voting on Facebook and Instagram: PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VOTE ON INSTAGRAM

Thanks
I don't Instagram but I shared on FB.
best of luck
Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by TechCapon(m): 12:52am On May 18, 2019
error4040:

I don't Instagram but I shared on FB.
best of luck
thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by mamatwiny(f): 3:35am On May 18, 2019
TechCapon:
dont do that please

Sure I won't. I just wanted him to know the danger of what he did.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by TechCapon(m): 3:48am On May 18, 2019
mamatwiny:

Sure I won't. I just wanted him to know the danger of what he did.
yeah ur right
Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by mamatwiny(f): 3:49am On May 18, 2019
TechCapon:
yeah ur right
Do you sleep at all?
Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by TechCapon(m): 5:59am On May 18, 2019
mamatwiny:

Do you sleep at all?
my brother, no serious blogger sleep at night because it's when we prepare our posts for the day cheesy
Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by Foryan(m): 3:17pm On May 18, 2019
I have voted please remember me o cool

Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by Josskute(m): 5:09pm On May 18, 2019
Voted on facebook today. Goodluck Bro
Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by bravesoul247(m): 12:20pm On May 19, 2019
TechCapon:
Thanks bravesoul247. The voting is still going on and I'm currently compiling the list. As soon as I finish, airtime will be distributed accordingly. Please kindly Go to Facebook and Instagram. Help me like and share these posts. You are entitled to more by voting on Facebook and Instagram: PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VOTE ON INSTAGRAM

Thanks
okay Bro.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by Blastedholligan: 1:08pm On May 19, 2019
TechCapon:
TechCapon

Hello fellow nairalanders many of you know me pretty well both here and other online platforms. But for the sake of clarity, I’ll like to introduce myself. My name is Victor, popularly known here as TechCapon. I’m the founder of popular tech blog www.techcapon.com. I’m also a writer, graphic designer and video editor/producer.

I have just been nominated to be one of the contestants for the final stage of the ongoing Infinix empowerment program which is taking place across social media platforms. I came here because this is where my main supporters are based.

Nairaland is the biggest forum in Africa with over 2 million members and I happen to be one of the lucky ones who have gathered a large fanbase on this forum. If I get support from you all, I have no doubt in my heart that I will win this competition. This is my family and that’s why I have come for ask for your votes so I will emerge victoriously. It’s not just a victory for me, its a victory for us all.

How you can help me by voting

It’s very simple. All you need to do is visit the official Infinix twitter page and retweet for me. Every vote matters and every voter gets rewarded.

PLEASE RETWEET HERE

Benefits of voting

I will be giving free airtime to all my voters just to say thank you. If you are interested in getting free airtime then this is your chance. All you have to do is vote for me by retweets on Twitter. Then take a screenshot of your votes and forward to me. You can either attach the screenshot on this forum or you send to my email along with your prefered network. Capontech@gmail.com. That’s all.

As a way of showing my appreciations to nairaland, free airtime will be given. This is not a bribe, it's just a way to appreciate you all. As soon as the voting ends, I will compile all the list and credit the airtime accordingly
It’s a privilege being a member of this great forum. Let’s show them that nairalanders are a force to reckon with. Thanks and God bless

PLEASE LIKE AND RETWEET HERE

You deserve the win. Kudos to Transsion on this one.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by TechCapon(m): 1:13pm On May 19, 2019
Blastedholligan:
You deserve the win. Kudos to Transsion on this one.
thanks brother. Thanks for the votes. Kindly tag your friends to do the same. God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? / Pls I Nid Help On How To Download 2go On My E5 / Urgent Help Needed: My Phone No Longer Detects Sim Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.