Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying (36471 Views)

Oshoala, Michelle Alozie & Uchenna Kanu Holidaying In Lagos (Pics & Video) / Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) / Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by kheny12(m): 6:27pm On May 16, 2019
Afonja007:
Power of women this mama drag him enter religion of P The last time i check there in no peace in afganistan Yemen Somalia Pakistan Iraq Somalia Libya Chad Mali Niger
I pray make Allah forgive u
Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by dataking: 6:28pm On May 16, 2019
Christians never slow to show their bigot minds and thoughts always. You will all die of hate. Nice one Pogba. Way to go

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by kheny12(m): 6:29pm On May 16, 2019
Uploadme:

In Islam the name of a person doesn't really matter but rather his believe in God Almighty.
That's the fact bro,thanks for the comment

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by advocate666: 6:29pm On May 16, 2019
kheny12:

Pray harder
Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by kheny12(m): 6:30pm On May 16, 2019
dataking:
Christians never slow to your their bigot minds and thoughts always. You will all die of hate. Nice one Pogba. Way to go
This your English get as e be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by DerideGull(m): 6:44pm On May 16, 2019
Uploadme:

Believe me bro Islam is not what people portray it to be especially in the western media, don't get me wrong though there are some extremely bad people in Islam doing things that are completely contrary to the tenants of Islam to justify some kind of personal beef they have with whomever they have issues with, they only drag the name of Islam into it to generate sympathy from those uneducated, unexposed and poor Muslims who are already fed up with life, these set's can easily be manipulate to do shït.

There is no soft spot in Islamic mind talk less a country. The world would have been a very peaceful garden without Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by niyex77(m): 6:44pm On May 16, 2019
BabaO2:
No wonder, they are not exceptionally good
Where is the sense is this?
Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by mvem(m): 6:46pm On May 16, 2019
kheny12:
That's the fact bro,thanks for the comment
...Name does matter...you can't convert to Islam or be a Muslim without a proper Muslim name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by mvem(m): 6:51pm On May 16, 2019
dataking:
Christians never slow to your their bigot minds and thoughts always. You will all die of hate. Nice one Pogba. Way to go
...forget ...pogba is doing eye service ...he has a kid with a woman that's not his wife, is that right in Islam?...what of the parties and life that is seen as immoral in Islam they do engage in...probably after hajj he will be flying to dubai or LA for enjoyment continua...my point is they just do all this so that he can claim he is faithful to the religious rules/laws...I doubt he is a full practising Muslim like likes of Salah and Mane, its quite obvious
Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by Uploadme(m): 6:59pm On May 16, 2019
DerideGull:

There is no soft spot in Islamic mind talk less a country. The world would have been a very peaceful garden without Islam.

One thing i have come to realize is that you cannot learn anything positive about Islam from a non-Muslim, the Islam you know is an adulterated version of what Islam is, believe me i don't blame you at all for not understanding what Islam really teaches because you probably get the knowledge from someone who himself know nothing about Islam.

If you want to learn anything about Islam please i urge you to seek the right person (preferably a learned Muslim) and you will see that what you have been told by those who hate Islam are totally wrong and completely misleading.

God bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by Afonja007: 7:03pm On May 16, 2019
kheny12:
forgive me for what?If am in Saudi Arabia now you for follow them behead me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by Uploadme(m): 7:10pm On May 16, 2019
mvem:
...Name does matter...you can't convert to Islam or be a Muslim without a proper Muslim name

What you called proper Muslim name is actually the traditional, language or native names of the Arabs, it has no basis whatsoever with the religion of Islam. As you are aware they are Reverend fathers in the Arab states that have names like Abdulkareem, Uthman, Ibrahim and even Mohammed, this is because these are their native name. Just like we here in Nigeria answer to our own native names like Seun, Bala, Chukwuma, Anzaku Akenzua e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by ishawlar: 7:15pm On May 16, 2019
Mumu. Na u kwn am him no sabi atall. Report urself ur village gods
Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by KarlWhyte(m): 7:26pm On May 16, 2019
BabaO2:

Very myopic n senseless statement.... What has football got to do with religion, stop hating bro
Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by 6lam(m): 7:30pm On May 16, 2019
thesicilian:

Cannibal.
savage

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by naijafella(m): 7:50pm On May 16, 2019
BabaO2:

slowpoke
Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by kunleham(m): 7:51pm On May 16, 2019
Afonja007:
Power of women this boy mama just drag him enter religion of P The last time i check there in no peace in afganistan Yemen Somalia Pakistan Iraq Somalia Libya Chad Mali Niger
Oga, tell me whether there is peace in River, Abia,
Enugu, Ebonyi, IMO and Anambra states.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by mvem(m): 7:55pm On May 16, 2019
Uploadme:

What you called proper Muslim name is actually the traditional, language or native names of the Arabs, it has no basis whatsoever with the religion of Islam. As you are aware they are Reverend fathers in the Arab states that have names like Abdulkareem, Uthman, Ibrahim and even Mohammed, this is because these are their native name. Just like we here in Nigeria answer to our own native names like Seun, Bala, Chukwuma, Anzaku Akenzua e.t.c
this is Liberal Islam you are preaching then....many wont buy your view
Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by tyup(m): 7:56pm On May 16, 2019
Uploadme:

Believe me bro Islam is not what people portray it to be especially in the western media, don't get me wrong though there are some extremely bad people in Islam doing things that are completely contrary to the tenants of Islam to justify some kind of personal beef they have with whomever they have issues with, they only drag the name of Islam into it to generate sympathy from those uneducated, unexposed and poor Muslims who are already fed up with life, these set's can easily be manipulate to do shït.

Shut up it's all lies and No we are not misled by western media.....had it been you've got the heart to kill you'll do what Quran ask u to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by zaltman(m): 8:19pm On May 16, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Stupid boy. I ate him with passion
Eeya, pele. Do something good with your hatred of him, learn good English.
Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by drezzyx(m): 8:32pm On May 16, 2019
How can a Muslim still be bearing the name Paul an apostle of Christ, pls let him change that name to al-zunawi, or Abu-Baghdad and stop confusing us..
Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by ogaabdul: 8:56pm On May 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Sheikh Paul Pogba (SAW)
plz remove this (SAW) jn your comment, because we only use it to our beloved prophet not person like pogba.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by Afonja007: 9:00pm On May 16, 2019
kunleham:

Oga, tell me whether there is peace in River, Abia,
Enugu, Ebonyi, IMO and Anambra states.
look at this ewu gombe angry your roof dey leak wwateryou dey help another person repair him own ,wetin concern you these aturu awusa with Muslim terrorist countries I mentioned ? Are you from there?
Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by sunnitus: 9:23pm On May 16, 2019
it matters a lot....Paul is a christian name meant for special people just like every other christian name.....let him change his name and stop being confuse
Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by mjizzie(m): 9:27pm On May 16, 2019
BabaO2:
Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by mjizzie(m): 9:27pm On May 16, 2019
BabaO2:
senseless
Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by yetunsbay(m): 9:49pm On May 16, 2019
enemyofprogress:
ur moniker depict ur personality sef....... Na village pple dem they yarn be this ooo
Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by Uploadme(m): 9:55pm On May 16, 2019
tyup:

Shut up it's all lies and No we are not misled by western media.....had it been you've got the heart to kill you'll do what Quran ask u to do

Bros we are not quarreling.

Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by ThatFairGuy: 9:58pm On May 16, 2019
Enemyofprogress you still never change grin
enemyofprogress:
Re: Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying by wisdomkid: 11:12pm On May 16, 2019
If na Christian Player wen go Israel now, you'll see them Muslims putting it on Trending in Twitter to come out, like they did stupid Messi and other players.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Scores Again For Lille In League (Photos) / Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich / Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.