₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,254,589 members, 4,935,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2019 at 12:13 PM

I'm Bi-sexual, I Am Sleeping With My Boyfriend And His Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Bi-sexual, I Am Sleeping With My Boyfriend And His Sister (1521 Views)

Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) / I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Bi-sexual, I Am Sleeping With My Boyfriend And His Sister by Aldie0147: 3:30pm On May 16
I'm sleeping with my boyfriend and his sister

Please read as shared;
Hello bro, I would love to be kept anonymous. I've been thinking a lot and it's eating me up really bad. I'm bisexual and I've been seeing a girl for years now.

One day I was at her place then I met her older brother, we got talking and later exchanged numbers. We are currently dating and he doesn't know I'm having s,x with his sister.

Now he wants to marry me and all and I don't know what to do because I'm emotionally attached to both of them, his sister keeps telling me I can't be seeing both of them and I can't marry her brother as well.

I'm in love with her brother but sex with his sister is..READ MORE..
Re: I'm Bi-sexual, I Am Sleeping With My Boyfriend And His Sister by IamPlato(m): 3:44pm On May 16
Please What Type Of Cheatin Is This One

1 Like

Re: I'm Bi-sexual, I Am Sleeping With My Boyfriend And His Sister by fernandez1(m): 3:46pm On May 16
Gaybriel
Re: I'm Bi-sexual, I Am Sleeping With My Boyfriend And His Sister by meobizy(m): 5:03pm On May 16
Somebody should give OP a round of applause.
Re: I'm Bi-sexual, I Am Sleeping With My Boyfriend And His Sister by EdiAbali: 5:13pm On May 16
I will believe you when you add his mother and father join
Re: I'm Bi-sexual, I Am Sleeping With My Boyfriend And His Sister by Israellionel: 6:36pm On May 16
Was Having A Nice Time Reading This Story Until I Saw "CONTINUE READING" cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Describe Your Knight In Shining Armour. / Nigerian Men / An Anonymous Threat To My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.