Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

16 Years Old Girl Committed Suicide After 69% People Vote For Her To Die On Her - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 16 Years Old Girl Committed Suicide After 69% People Vote For Her To Die On Her (583 Views)

Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet / PUO @28: “I Contemplated Suicide, But Grace Said No” (photos) / Lady Claims She Is 50 Years Old, Leaves Twitter Users In Shock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Years Old Girl Committed Suicide After 69% People Vote For Her To Die On Her by 9javendor(m): 3:34pm On May 16, 2019
Davia Emila a 16-year-old girl has committed suicide in Kuching, Sarakwak in Malaysia, she was reported dead after her poll result showed 69%, Emelia created the poll on Instagram telling her friends that she is tired of life, that people should help her decide if to die or live using the poll, the poll result ended in 69% of the people voting for Die, according to The Swarawak Tribune at 8:pm the evening of 13th May 2019 of the same day she created the poll Emelia’s body was discovered lying on the road.

She is believed to have jumped to her death from a rented unit in Batu Kara New Township. Authorities also found her Instagram poll which she posted prior to her death, Emelia reportedly created the poll at around 3pm on that day.

The Poll she created reads

“Really important! Help me choose D/L”

The poll ended with 69% voting for “D”.

“D” and “L” standing for “die” and “live”.

Davia Emelia did not only post this suicide threat on Instagram but also on her Facebook she said.

“WANNA QUIT (MY) F*CKING LIFE, I’M TIRED.”

According to Sarawak Tribune, both Emelia’s Indonesian mother and father have remarried.

Apparently, her father rarely returned to see her after marrying a Vietnamese woman.

Her mother remarried a man with a 15-year-old son.

It is suspected that these events added to the stress of the 16-year-old.

Before May 13, Emelia’s step-brother had asked her out for dinner, but she reportedly declined.

Her suicide has been classified as a “sudden death” by authorities, who do not suspect foul play

[/url]https://socialsblog.com/2019/05/16/16-years-old-girl-committed-suicide-after-69-people-vote-for-her-to-die-on-her-poll-on-instagram/sbadmin/.html[/url]

Re: 16 Years Old Girl Committed Suicide After 69% People Vote For Her To Die On Her by 9javendor(m): 3:35pm On May 16, 2019
This is too pathetic
Re: 16 Years Old Girl Committed Suicide After 69% People Vote For Her To Die On Her by JasonScoolari: 3:40pm On May 16, 2019
Some people are just stupid.

So you ended your own life because of some useless people who you've not seen and might be better than?

May the host of Hell torment your soul now and forever for this gross stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Years Old Girl Committed Suicide After 69% People Vote For Her To Die On Her by TANID(m): 3:42pm On May 16, 2019
Re: 16 Years Old Girl Committed Suicide After 69% People Vote For Her To Die On Her by thesicilian: 3:47pm On May 16, 2019
The voters probably took it as child's play, like most immature people treat everything.
Re: 16 Years Old Girl Committed Suicide After 69% People Vote For Her To Die On Her by Kingosytex(m): 3:49pm On May 16, 2019
sad! how could she place the making of such a sensitive decision in the hands of probably her peers and age mates who know little or nothing about life?

how could she have given people the right to determine her destiny?... this is really pathetic
Re: 16 Years Old Girl Committed Suicide After 69% People Vote For Her To Die On Her by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 16, 2019
Most children that commit suicide have been exposed to premarital sex.

This is what opens them to the evils of rampaging demons.

Children of nowadays. In my time, my father use charger, cane, koboko, slap, shoe and even broke my hand.

Instead of me to commit suicide, I will wake up at midnight and do small fishing in the fresh stew pot.

For morning, we start again!

grin
Re: 16 Years Old Girl Committed Suicide After 69% People Vote For Her To Die On Her by Kingosytex(m): 3:57pm On May 16, 2019
thesicilian:
The voters probably took it as child's play, like most immature people treat everything.

i dont think so, if someone should put up such a post here on nairaland the people that will vote in favour of the suicide will be about 98%... people really get bad mind

(1) (Reply)

Is This Cubana Mom's Burial Or Spraying Competition? Please Don't Kill Your Mom / ASMILA 2021 Concludes in Grand Style / Closeup Comes Up With The World’s First NFT Marriage Certificate In Metaverse!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.