Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:35 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/19 (241 Views)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 17/05/2018 Thursday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/19 by dallyemmy: 3:35pm On May 16, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/19 by dallyemmy: 9:16am On May 17, 2019
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens Friday 17th May 2019

1.Lord I worship You, because there is nothing I could lay claim to in life, that has not been given to me from above.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name.

3.Father, please, give me a heart of flesh that is receptive to keeping Your precepts, in Jesus’ name.

4.Father, please send Your revival into every corner of the world so that men may willingly submit to Your Lordship, and let it begin within my spirit, soul and body.

5.Father, I surrender my life to You, (afresh), today, please, use me as You please, for Your purpose and glory, in Jesus’ name.

6.Father, let every plan of Satan over my life and family, be frustrated, scattered and destroyed, in Jesus’ name.

7.Father, let no power from the pit of hell, be able to truncate or cut short my life and destiny, in Jesus’ name.

8.Father, send Your power more than ever before, in Jesus’ name.

9.Father, I offer my spirit, soul and body to You, today, as a living sacrifice, in holiness and acceptable service, in Jesus’ name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and let all his labours and sacrifices, in Your vineyard, come up to You, today, as a sweet smelling savour, in Jesus’ name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus’ name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus’ name.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/06/19 / Was Rapture Mentioned In The Bible ? Article. / Chapel Built And Named After Dino Melaye's Late Mum Dedicated (see)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.