Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

The Price For Committing Suicide - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Price For Committing Suicide (242 Views)

The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder / Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. / Why Christians Are Also Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Price For Committing Suicide by chrisnwoke1(m): 4:16pm On May 16, 2019
AS THE STRUGGLE FOR SURVIVAL IS GETTING TOUGHER...

LAST SATURDAY NIGHT, THE LEAD PASTOR OF AN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CALIFORNIA COMMITTED SUICIDE...

His wife and family are bereaved today...

"Man of GOD pray for me...I don't know what's happening to me......every time i feel like killing myself."

The above words in quote was just sent to me on the afternoon of 28/08/2018 via WhatsApp from someone in Zimbabwe.

The struggle for survival is real sir....
Forget all the outward display, many people are feeling suicidal today.....Yes, many people!

Many big figures we openly celebrate today are secretly dying inwardly from depression.

Some time ago, an American senator committed suicide...
Was money his problem? No!
This thing is a deeper issue.

I feel for the USA Pastor's family and especially the wife and children he left behind.
My sincere condolence to the family.

Nobody is totally free from the temptations of depression...
Both for the peasants, bourgeoise and aristocrats...We all have our ups and down.

But is suicide the way out?.....definitely no!

Will there still be a promise of heaven to Christians who commit suicide?....No!.....never!

I was shocked to see some foolish Galatians comment that the Christian that died through suicide is welcomed to an eternity in heaven.

You must be joking!

Suicide entails one taking his or her own life, thereby, abridging God's program for his/her life.
That is a work of the flesh...
Suicide is a violation of divine ordinance.
Suicide is cowardice...
Suicide is never the way out!

What saith the scripture in such matters?

"Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him."
James 1:12.

In vain is the thought that a man that cannot endure the temptation of depression will make it to heaven.
Is suicide not also self inflicted murder?

How can such a person wear the crown of life after failing to endure trial?

I am writing to correct the thinking of the present day Laodicean/Apostate Christians from thinking that suicide isn't a sin.

Suicide is a capital offence that fetches the guilty, eternal hell as a price.

Stay away from suicide sir/ma!
There's so much God has deposited in you to be truncated by suicide!

"...But he that endureth to the end shall be saved." Matthews 10:22.

How will you be saved when you can't endure trials to the end? Prov. 24:10

Forget that emotional, lukewarm and compromising belief you've held since time immemorial.

Suicide is influenced by demons...

The spirit of suicide is the mother of depression, that's why we must constantly pursue God's presence to keep us away from depression.

Continuous fellowship with the Blessed Holy Spirit is the realest antidepressant.

"...the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness..." Isaiah 61:3.

Can you see now that heaviness/depression is a spirit...I mean a demon entity?

This spirit is very terrible as it is caused by the feeling of rejection...and thus, depression often climaxes itself in the demonic act of suicide...

If asked to define suicide here is what I will say:
Suicide is man forsaking God and giving in to self. Thus, you're buried in self destruction.

Suicide can't be justified... Whether it is done by a Pastor or by a member or a none Christian...

We must never subscribe to it as it is a sin against our ELOHIM (maker).

And the wages of sin is death (eternal hell).

You wouldn't want to be where Judas is today, would you?
So don't die the way Judas died.

If you're always feeling depressed, it is a sure sign that you are lacking the Comforter...the Spirit of Prayer!

You can't be on fire for God and still subscribe to suicide... It is impossible!....it is an error!

I know you're hurting inside, but take comfort in the fellowship of Christ.
The Blessed Holy Spirit is the comforter, so He cannot be inside you and you still feel comfortless...

Whenever you feel comfortless ask the Holy Spirit where He is and He will show up.

The eternal promise of heaven is enough for us to fight until the end.

The Spirit of God cannot lead you into suicide (sin), He can only lead you into comfort (life) "when He comes."

_"I will not leave you comfortless, I will come to you...But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you...Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."_
John 14:18 & 26 -27.

"Man of God, pray for me....I don't know what's happening to me.... every time I feel like killing myself".

Here is always my response to such messages:

"Please don't kill yourself beloved....because if you do, the struggle continues in hell and there won't be any hope of making things right by then, as it will be too too late to amend."

In this perilous times, forget all else and pursue an undefiled fellowship with RUACH HAKADOSH (The Blessed Holy Spirit).

God loves you!

Never buy into the lies of satan to resort to suicide as a way out!

SHARE THIS AND YOU MIGHT SAVE SOMEONE FROM SUICIDE, WHO KNOWS!

WhatsApp Apostle Christian with +2347032469360
to get all his Revival Letters and free Audio Sermons

Visit: www.gagsermons.com to get all our Audio Messages for free

(1) (Reply)

Angels In A Gay Village: The Story Of One Crazy Night In Sodom. / Suffering Entered The World When Adam And Eve Acted Like Atheists / Preacher Biodun Fatoyinbo Said He Was Seeking Leave Of Absence From The Pulpit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.