₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,315,325 members, 5,101,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2019 at 10:27 AM

FUTMINNA Admission Thread 2019/2020 - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA Admission Thread 2019/2020 (2099 Views)

FUTMINNA Admission List For 2017/2018| Eportal.futminna.edu.ng / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTMINNA Admission Thread 2019/2020 by Galadimat: 6:05pm On Aug 14
ABCthings:
Does any have info. on the cbt screening?

It's 40 questions, 30 minutes. 10 marks per question.. questions are set across 4 subjects.. mathematics nd english, plus other 2 subjects...

For direct entry. It's 40 questions, 30 minutes nd 10 marks per question. It's going to be an aptitude test. 20 verbal questions nd 20 arithmetic questions..

Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA Admission Thread 2019/2020 by ismail00(m): 8:24pm On Aug 16
Galadimat:

It's 40 questions, 30 minutes. 10 marks per question.. questions are set across 4 subjects.. mathematics nd english, plus other 2 subjects...

For direct entry. It's 40 questions, 30 minutes nd 10 marks per question. It's going to be an aptitude test. 20 verbal questions nd 20 arithmetic questions..

Goodluck
hi I lost my post ume pq and a can you please link or share me a new one
Re: FUTMINNA Admission Thread 2019/2020 by teeezy00: 11:21am On Aug 17
Please did anyone fill in their Waec or neco results when applying on the school site?
Re: FUTMINNA Admission Thread 2019/2020 by Micholo5: 11:38am On Aug 17
Its Day 3 of the UPASE Registration.
Is there anyone that had started or completed the registration process. let such kindly share with the house.
Re: FUTMINNA Admission Thread 2019/2020 by Jamesline007(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17
My name is James
Estate management and Valuation
500level
Re: FUTMINNA Admission Thread 2019/2020 by Micholo5: 1:42pm On Aug 17
Jamesline007:
My name is James Estate management and Valuation 500level
. Thanks for joining this thread, Mr James. It's good to have you. Your contributions will be highly appreciated.
Re: FUTMINNA Admission Thread 2019/2020 by Micholo5: 1:53pm On Aug 17
Jamesline007:
My name is James
Estate management and Valuation
500level

So ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION, under SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET).

FUTMINNA have two campuses, could you please enlighten us about the location of the various Faculties/Schools.
Re: FUTMINNA Admission Thread 2019/2020 by TopeQs: 2:13am
Micholo5:

So ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION, under SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET).

FUTMINNA have two campuses, could you please enlighten us about the location of the various Faculties/Schools.

the main campus is at Gidan kwano, while the other campus is at Bosso.

there are now 6 faculties(school of Environmental, School of Entrepreneurship and management technology, school of Information and communication technology, school of Agricultural and agricultural technology, school of Engineering and engineering technology and lastly, school of Infrastructure, process and engineering technology) at Gidan kwano and 3 faculties at Bosso(School of Life science, School of Physical science, School of Science Technology Education).
Re: FUTMINNA Admission Thread 2019/2020 by Micholo5: 7:11am
TopeQs:

there are now 6 faculties(school of Environmental, School of Entrepreneurship and management technology, school of Information and communication technology, school of Agricultural and agricultural technology, school of Engineering and engineering technology and lastly, school of Infrastructure, process and engineering technology) at Gidan kwano and 3 faculties at Bosso(School of Life science, School of Physical science, School of Science Technology Education).

Thanks for the info.
Now we now know where our faculties are situated.
Re: FUTMINNA Admission Thread 2019/2020 by Micholo5: 7:13am
TopeQs:

Mr Tee..
Could you please do a quick introduction of yourself. we would like to know you better.
Re: FUTMINNA Admission Thread 2019/2020 by TopeQs: 9:06am
Micholo5:

Mr Tee..
Could you please do a quick introduction of yourself. we would like to know you better.

I am Abdulrasheed, 400 Level, quantity surveying student.

I'm currently on I.T.
Re: FUTMINNA Admission Thread 2019/2020 by TopeQs: 9:09am
Micholo5:

Mr Tee..

I'm Abdulrasheed, a 400 level quantity surveying student.

I'm currently on I.T.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There Any Possibility, That There Will Be Secondlist In Abu Zaria Admission / Expensive Secondary Schools In Lagos, Nigeria. Over (N4,480, 000.00) Per Year / Difference Betwwen Been And Being

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.