Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro (27041 Views)

Is Mark Zuckerberg Promoting Secret Affairs With This New Features On Whatsapp / TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Photos From Tecno Spark 3 Unveiling In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by sexiestharam(f): 9:14pm On May 16, 2019
tfash96:
en en I thought as much.. Y did u say rubbish products?They have offended u?
Please conduct a research on android phone brands of 2018 and 2019.Check SoC, processors, camera etc. You will see that Transsion (Tecno and Infinix) are duping Nigerians. There are phones with better specs than Tecno for cheap prices but Nigerians are not aware.
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by pagorino(m): 9:26pm On May 16, 2019
What is the battery capacity?
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by jaxxy(m): 9:26pm On May 16, 2019
Looking like replicas. Lol
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by Naanlong01: 9:32pm On May 16, 2019
Blastedholligan:
All these Tecno people, una no de tire? But the phone is actually good. I know a neighbour that got it and he won't let me rest, he's always telling me to go and buy mine and dump my Xiaomi.
Don't you dare try that. As for me, am done with all these 2gig phone xiaomi on my mind
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by Mustiboy(m): 9:33pm On May 16, 2019
Blastedholligan:
All these Tecno people, una no de tire? But the phone is actually good. I know a neighbour that got it and he won't let me rest, he's always telling me to go and buy mine and dump my Xiaomi.
"dump your xiaomi"? And you didn't put him in his place by making him see the huge difference between both brands? Even redmi 5 is better than the spark 3.
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by gentlegenius(m): 9:36pm On May 16, 2019
dheaven:
Maybe the battery is not good that is why you didnt tell us the capacity.
Exactly...
The spark series doesn't come with impressive battery capacity.
That's why I went for pouvoir.
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by jinka(m): 9:50pm On May 16, 2019
Xiaomi redmi note 7 on my mind
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by tfash96(m): 9:58pm On May 16, 2019
sexiestharam:

Please conduct a research on android phone brands of 2018 and 2019.Check SoC, processors, camera etc. You will see that Transsion (Tecno and Infinix) are duping Nigerians. There are phones with better specs than Tecno for cheap prices but Nigerians are not aware.
sorry if I may ask list some for me or all if u can afford and if it's affordable but pls I don't wanna see itel,lenovo n co
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by Naanlong01: 10:01pm On May 16, 2019
jinka:
Am with u
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by elotajohn1(m): 10:27pm On May 16, 2019
charlsecy:
Xiaomi has a better build and quality. I use Mi Max, but has ordered Mi Max 3.

Dash me the Mi Max nah
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by Dreadful: 10:33pm On May 16, 2019
charlsecy:
Xiaomi has a better build and quality. I use Mi Max, but has ordered Mi Max 3.
Where I can I get this Xiaomi phone abeg?
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by horlahwaley(m): 10:37pm On May 16, 2019
tfash96:
sorry if I may ask list some for me or all if u can afford and if it's affordable but pls I don't wanna see itel,lenovo n co
See you, i got my lenovo k5 pro sd 636 here on nairaland for just 45k, 4gb/64gb rom. the same SoC found on infinix zero 6 made by transsion which cost 100k plus.
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by Goldyyy: 5:52am On May 17, 2019
dheaven:
Maybe the battery is not good that is why you didnt tell us the capacity.
3500mAh.. Make sense
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by Goldyyy: 5:54am On May 17, 2019
pagorino:
What is the battery capacity?
3500mAh.. Not bad
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by tfash96(m): 6:48am On May 17, 2019
horlahwaley:
See you, i got my lenovo k5 pro sd 636 here on nairaland for just 45k, 4gb/64gb rom. the same SoC found on infinix zero 6 made by transsion which cost 100k plus.
what about mah and inch?
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by sexiestharam(f): 7:26am On May 17, 2019
tfash96:
Please check the Xiaomi thread here on nairaland. You can also Google the Redmi 7 and the Redmi note 7.
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by jaymichael(m): 9:06am On May 17, 2019
horlahwaley:
Your Lenovo k5 pro, did you get it brand new for that price? I got mine around 57k on Jumia.
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by aytuns(m): 9:37am On May 17, 2019
Abiodunspectre:
The Tecno Spark 3 Pro, the bigger and advanced sibling of the Spark 3 series, is an awesome gadget. .............

Arguably the best smartphone in the Spark series, and the best mid-range device that the company has ever made, there is a lot of advancement that the company displays in the new models. When you make a comparison with last year’s Spark 2 and its Pro version, the justification lies right in your face.

Impressive Performance
The phone comes with a Qualcomm SD430 Octa-core processor, running on 2 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage, which is an improvement from the 16 GB that came on the Spark 2 Pro. The combination gives the device a seamless experience when using it, and offers a suitable environment for hosting as many apps from the play store.

Attractive Price
The Tecno Spark 3 Pro is already available for sale in various TECNO branded smartphone outlets and online stores across the country at only ₦39,500.

https://www.techjaja.com/tecno-spark-3-pro-stunning-features/

then I saw best smart phone in the SPARK SERIES.. and I calmed down, cos asides pricing seeing it's using an SD430, there's nothing else that tickles my fancy... especially NOT THAT CHIN..iphonewannabe phones
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by aytuns(m): 9:42am On May 17, 2019
jinka:
we dey the same team o.. Redmi note 7 on my top list
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by aytuns(m): 9:55am On May 17, 2019
Andrez123:
Outdated phone! Old wine in New bottle! Why are you using SD 430 chipset that every other manufacturer has forgotten? What about using a modern SD 632? Or let me be generous, SD 625, it's outdated but still much better than the SD 430.

ha.. outdated SOC? it's their second name you'd be surprised ... remember when they used the already aged MTK 6580 quad core chip consecutively for 4 years on their so called new mid rangers before shifting to 6737 that had bare bones 4G capabilities, and sold them like they were great things. All stale and old wine in new bottles.

Tecno and Infinix, ripping Nigerians since inception

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. / How Much Data Does A Whatsapp Call Use? It Depends And Here Is Why / Five Features You Must Disable On New Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.