Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,989 members, 7,803,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers (39853 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Fires At Chioma Ifemeludike: You Are Z-List Actor / Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You / Adesua Etomi Snaps At Womb Watchers Over "Are You Pregnant?" Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers by princeFAD: 9:54pm On May 16, 2019
She even has time to respond to such comment about her. The best would have been to ignore the womb watchers
Re: Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers by MrThisandthat(m): 9:55pm On May 16, 2019
rawfact:

But this thread is about "Adesua Etomi". Please check the topic again to be sure.

Lol... I am sorry sir grin grin grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers by OdenKelechi(m): 9:56pm On May 16, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
I don't understand Nigerians most times
Their matter tire me

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers by Definetech56(m): 9:57pm On May 16, 2019
Olukologia24592:
Sha do something
E concern you Your own prob full your head una never solve any...
Re: Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers by hardrock66: 9:59pm On May 16, 2019
Yimmu... you Na go carry person matter for head like gala

Sellfish:
Continue saying "no one can pressure you"....

If your mother had been writing this nonsense you are writing and refusing to be impregnated , you won't be here talking nonsense angry

Better tell us who has the problem between you and Banky.... So that we Nigerians can join hand and pray for you guys undecided

We know that cancer therapy may have affected Banky's Sperm Count... embarassed

Or maybe you are still crushing on Jidenna undecided... That's why you have refused to stop taking ur contraceptives angry

But we need something definite from you so we can direct our prayers accordingly...

Or we can open a Gofundme account for you guys to sort yourselves out via IVF or somtin smiley

Sha born and give another human being the same chance to talk and do nonsense that your mother gave you sad

Re: Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers by tfash96(m): 10:08pm On May 16, 2019
I don't know when PRESSURE changed to a verb in English Language. Pls tell me which edition.. It must be 1st edition of Adesua Etomi Dictionary.. These celebs sef and their funny grammar.. PRESSURIZE is PRESSURIZE leave PRESSURE alone for nominal groups
Re: Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers by Oritsewhandey(m): 10:16pm On May 16, 2019
Sellfish:

If your mother had been writing this nonsense you are writing and refusing to be impregnated , you won't be here talking nonsense angry

Or maybe you are still crushing on Jidenna undecided... That's why you have refused to stop taking ur contraceptives angry

But we need something definite from you so we can direct our prayers accordingly...

Or we can open a Gofundme account for you guys to sort yourselves out via IVF or somtin smiley

Sha born and give another human being the same chance to talk and do nonsense that your mother gave you sad

Your name truly defines you. SELFISH.
Re: Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers by Ayotemide(f): 10:17pm On May 16, 2019
Sellfish:

You can say all these simply because your mom did not talk like Adesuwa smiley

Y are you now crying more than the bereaved sef

Or do you have fertility issues as well

Its hard but your diagnosis is an irredeemable dumbness. When you have a wife/sister/friend with fertility issues maybe you would re-say such foolish things to them.
Re: Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers by Olukologia24592(m): 10:38pm On May 16, 2019
Definetech56:

E concern you Your own prob full your head una never solve any...
Na you no con get problem?
Re: Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers by mimee9(f): 10:38pm On May 16, 2019
louder
Re: Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers by KingLennon(m): 10:52pm On May 16, 2019
Sellfish:

If not that I know you, I will said that you are Adesua's family member grin. Cuz you know too much about her

Listening to Mind your business--Simi x Falz grin

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers by godofuck231: 10:54pm On May 16, 2019
I don't like this, so Who's watching bankys scrutum, please I demand to know these womb watchers
Re: Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers by teewhybabee(f): 11:01pm On May 16, 2019
Shut up ur gutter mouth, newlyweds don't owe anyone pregnancy in their first year or any year of their marriage, and when they eventually get pregnant they don't owe you any announcement until they are ready to share the good news. People like you don't know the psychological pressure couples go through till you are in their shoes. I pray you experience delay so you can be sorry for your insensitivity.
Sellfish:

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers by bluefilm: 11:09pm On May 16, 2019
MrThisandthat:
Naira Marley charged with credit card fraud. EFCC were on their own, mans decided to put himself in their radar. You see what happens when one decides to talk too much? Sometimes, you're your own "village people".

How I wish this Adesua abi Adesaul will see this your advice and learn how to shut up.
Re: Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 16, 2019
TheTruthRaw:
Bitch go Bleep that bald nigger and bring a cute baby, is that so hard ? cardi b yesterday don born.

Watin consign u bros. Mind ur bisness. U get alot to think about.u don pay their sch fee?
Re: Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 16, 2019
Banky is shooting blank.
Re: Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 16, 2019
If na me, nobody go know anything about my personal life. If I born, no single person go know.

Make e pain womb watchers well well.

Jobless bunch.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 16, 2019
Sellfish:

Re: Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:59pm On May 16, 2019
Sellfish:

you need celestial deliverance. I mean 7days igbele with spiritual beating because the thing don pass what rehab can handle
Re: Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers by Larryslim(m): 1:11am On May 17, 2019
Sellfish:

I don't have anything to say to you in particular, but you see those people that liked your comment.
They are deluded and not worthy to live among humans, even beasts.
Re: Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers by tiger28: 2:29am On May 17, 2019
You put your WHOLE life on social media and you expect t us feel bad for u?
Re: Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers by oyeb15: 2:52am On May 17, 2019
non-Banging W should quickly contact that devilish promoter of 89 sex styles.

By daybreak he will start bombarding this site with sex cartoons.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. / Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria / Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.