Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:06 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating (59453 Views)

Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her / Hacker Takes Over Nina's Instagram Page, Leaks Chat With Alex, Bobrisky / BBNaija Teddy A: Layla Amani Leaks Chat Showing She Was Begged To Root For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by Amuluonyenaego: 7:54am On May 17, 2019
this woman have started again, I laugh u grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by Xisnin(m): 7:54am On May 17, 2019
Okoyeebows:
Kemi may be crazy but she doesn't lie.

Because of her werey, people don't listen to her but she dey carry confirmed gists.

I remember when Linda was denying she was pregnant till Aunty Kemi opened her yansh.

A broken clock is right twice a day.
You guys must realize that Kemi is mentally unstable, it doesn't
matter if she happens to be right sometime.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by Acidosis(m): 7:54am On May 17, 2019
Okoyeebows:

I remember when Linda was denying she was pregnant till Aunty Kemi opened her yansh.

Which pregnancy? The fake one?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by mu2sa2: 7:55am On May 17, 2019
They should just ban church in this land for good - every day new scandal!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by expert234: 7:55am On May 17, 2019
aanuoluwami14:
shocked shocked shocked Jesu mi oooo, but you would have just shut up now, you are looking for a big trouble sad sad They will not pity you this time, Alagbon straight... grin grin

"Alagbon Straight" for revealing the message someone sent to her? The way some people reason makes me wonder if what they have in their head is brain or dirty water.

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by Osozondi: 7:56am On May 17, 2019
What is the problem of this woman self? Is it a must to say everything she sees? I think she deserves second term ticket to ...........
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by erons22(m): 7:56am On May 17, 2019
Part 3 loading grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by Okoyeebows: 7:57am On May 17, 2019
Acidosis:

Which pregnancy? The fake one?

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by ednut1(m): 7:59am On May 17, 2019
Many of these pastors are chronic sinners lol

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by ifyalways(f): 7:59am On May 17, 2019
Hmmmmn

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by phemmie06(m): 8:00am On May 17, 2019
When will this Senior Aunty of Nigeria grow up to learn learn?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by mozona(m): 8:00am On May 17, 2019
iyabo ojo for cool down for this woman ooh..

breeze don blow fowl nyash na....e don open

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by chiedu7: 8:03am On May 17, 2019
Xisnin:

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Please edit this tribalistic comment out of the post.
I concur and I'm igbo

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by EmperorKpee(m): 8:04am On May 17, 2019
Bet9ja1062:
[color=#990000][/color]See Below
The way your customer spoil mouth, you go know say nor be hin get the money. You need EFCC in your life bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by Nobody: 8:05am On May 17, 2019
Okkkk
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by ruggedtimi(m): 8:08am On May 17, 2019
But all these people commenting should read the story again..And understand.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by CaesarDon(m): 8:08am On May 17, 2019
shocked

When you accept that most nigerian pastor are fakes. You'd think twice before payi g them your tithes
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by Deathisfree: 8:09am On May 17, 2019
ComeAndobo:
Obviously Kemi Olunloyo has short memory. She has forgotten the watery beans and physical drill she had in prison. A second visit will reset her brain in no time.

Abeg waiting she do and why she go jail ?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by olalat(m): 8:10am On May 17, 2019
biacan:
You need one too cheesy
. Maybe they offer comprehension course there. And readin9 technique.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by Trickstreat: 8:10am On May 17, 2019
Madam kemi has come again angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by Bbbwings: 8:10am On May 17, 2019
Na wa o
When will this bet9ja scammer leave seun alone
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by J2381: 8:11am On May 17, 2019
Mynd44:
Aunty Kemi needs a long vacation in the Bahamas.

This isn't it abeg
meaning what exactly?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by jrusky(m): 8:11am On May 17, 2019
Pls I wañt a sensible human in this house to read the message over and over you will understand this is a total farce; a useless story, frame up lies and thrash.

Beside I ca not see anywhere it mentioned the pastor was caught on bed with her or send her love text or whatsoever.

I'm not supporting the man but pls I'm a man I understand all these cheap blackmail to score point cheaply. The fake writer claimed Ibiyiome bought her a car or gave her a car pls is that a new thing in Nigeria present day?

Someone who is not a pastor do gives car out to whoever he pleases so given a car does not imply dating pls. I hate all these poverty mentality like hell.

That pastor in Delta called Jeremiah has gave cars, money to people does that mean he is dating them? (TB my man) and the rest has help so many does that mean they are dating them?

The person who send the fake message is a jobless person seeking attention all his or her story is nothing but a fake nonsense story. Pls I don't buy craps like this if you have money you give as you want whoever not happy can go and die or look for his or her money too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by Kingsean(m): 8:12am On May 17, 2019
Most of these yoruba actresses are prostitutes. I always knew from the onset. Anytime i visit Abeokuta, i see a lot of them doing nonsense up and down. Usually i don't like this kemi olunloyo but now i have to say that she is telling d truth dis time around. Dats y some of dem are single cos dats d only way they can continue their normal work. I just pity any man dat marries most of these yoruba actresses and even any woman dat aspires to marry d actors. There are only very few good ones among them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by Dcaliphate(m): 8:17am On May 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Actress Iyabo Ojo in tears as she shares a bit of her story. Watch her bitter experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFGHMqV43xo
God punish you there... How is this video related to the topic?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by jaxxy(m): 8:19am On May 17, 2019
If I get this right kemi was framed using false story or rather true bt twisted story since sm names(pastors) where swapped and the hearing on the case wasn’t properly investigated hence she was jailed for no reason?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beatrice Auta & Sarah Aloysius Are Christians (Kannywood Actresses) / Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry / DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.