Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating (59514 Views)

Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her / Hacker Takes Over Nina's Instagram Page, Leaks Chat With Alex, Bobrisky / BBNaija Teddy A: Layla Amani Leaks Chat Showing She Was Begged To Root For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by oonix(f): 10:49am On May 17, 2019
Osozondi:
What is the problem of this woman self?
Is it a must to say everything she sees?
I think she deserves second term ticket to ...........
You should STFU if u ain't got nothing to say..She's revealing the truth, u re here spilling trash.mcheeew
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by oforjide: 11:06am On May 17, 2019
QueenColeen:

This is how people twist the truth up and down.
Linda said she was pregnant, your darling hero said it was fake, she later changed her story to surrogate delivery.
don't mind that fool tribalism has congealed his brain
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by oforjide: 11:08am On May 17, 2019
[quote author=EFABBES post=78462377][/quote]like mother like daughter.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by ikennamadu1(m): 11:12am On May 17, 2019
Type wetin u know oo... If DSS carry you now.. You go begin find who go make viral post for your release.... Kemi na mad woman...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:14am On May 17, 2019
I wish it's possible to practice Christianity from our homes, and not go to church. Is it that all pastors womanize? Womanize, then climb pulpit and preach. I am beginning to be fully convinced that most times when we experience miracles, breakthroughs, etc, it's directly from God, and has nothing to do with the church/pastor. Whereas we are made to believe that pastors serve as spiritual guardians, who can intercede for us, and thus help to fasten our blessings, but I am beginning to doubt this. I am beginning to doubt that most of these pastors have any relationship with God, quite sickening.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:23am On May 17, 2019
expert234:

"Alagbon Straight" for revealing the message someone sent to her? The way some people reason makes me wonder if what they have in their head is brain or dirty water.

sad sad She is a cursed daughter.. She needs deliverance
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:24am On May 17, 2019
farem:

This doesn't add up at all. This old hag is going back to her old prison school The forces from her father's house never leave her
cheesy cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by Catastrophe1: 11:30am On May 17, 2019
Madam koo, grin Angela okorie attacked her on iyabos post and she told Angela to back off else she will release another of her dirty secrets like she did 2017 her relationship with Gambian former president. cheesy grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by pacespot(m): 11:30am On May 17, 2019
AgreatMan:
This woman gather everybody info like CIA

exactly, she should be hired by CIA. attack her and she will dig out something on you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by Catastrophe1: 11:32am On May 17, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I wish it's possible to practice Christianity from our homes, and not go to church. Is it that all pastors womanize? Womanize, then climb pulpit and preach. I am beginning to be fully convinced that most times when we experience miracles, breakthroughs, etc, it's directly from God, and has nothing to do with the church/pastor. Whereas we are made to believe that pastors serve as spiritual guardians, who can intercede for us, and thus help to fasten our blessings, but I am beginning to doubt this. I am beginning to doubt that most of these pastors have any relationship with God, quite sickening.
it's very much possible. Just sit at home and watch Godly channels if ure in need of the word of God.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 17, 2019
Nice pose by the pastor btw, raising his hands, eye closed and frolicking with joyous abandon, aunty kemi no go kill us. cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2019
Okoyeebows:
Kemi may be crazy but she doesn't lie.

Because of her werey, people don't listen to her but she dey carry confirmed gists.

I remember when Linda was denying she was pregnant till Aunty Kemi opened her yansh.
Acti believe she said linda wasnt pregnant
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by Johnnyessence(m): 12:23pm On May 17, 2019
Dcaliphate:

God punish you there... How is this video related to the topic?
lol that's just a little story of iyabo ojo about her marital life history .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by PastorandMentor(m): 1:06pm On May 17, 2019
I am innocent cheesy grin shocked
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:23pm On May 17, 2019
It would be wrong. There is no Biblical example of anyone who practiced it from home. People went to the synagogue.
Catastrophe1:
it's very much possible. Just sit at home and watch Godly channels if ure in need of the word of God.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by Monday60655(m): 1:25pm On May 17, 2019
Once is Christian affair you will throw the site open for every one to comment, but if is Moslem affair now, you will deny others access. Useless people

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 17, 2019
ednut1:
Many of these pastors are chronic sinners lol
Why not read before commenting? Kemi said the pastor was wrongly accused and being that she peddled the news, she served a jail term.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 17, 2019
quentin06:
Nice pose by the pastor btw, raising his hands, eye closed and frolicking with joyous abandon, aunty kemi no go kill us. cheesy
Shut up! Please. What's wrong with you'll?

Kemi said the pastor was wrongly accused. She didn't have proof that what she got was true and that was why she went to jail.

Ibiyeomie isn't the kind of pastor you'll play with. Get your facts right! It won't hurt to read what's there and comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by ednut1(m): 3:04pm On May 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Why not read before commenting? Kemi said the pastor was wrongly accused and being that she peddled the news, she served a jail term.

i never said this pastor. But many of them are immoral idiots. Omotosho and iginla comes to mind . Even oyakilome and okotie have been accused too fo adultery. Nonsense pple
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 17, 2019
Crooked pastor.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 17, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Oh my God! I'm tired of correcting people. Read na. This time, read slowly. It was all a made up story by these women. Kemi is angry 'cause she went to jail for peddling a false story sent to her by Iyabo who's denying sending her the chat.

Even Kemi claimed Ibieyomie was wrongly accused 'cause she didn't have enough facts to defend her claims in court.

Read, type less. What you wrote here is uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 17, 2019
ednut1:
i never said this pastor. But many of them are immoral idiots. Omotosho and iginla comes to mind . Even oyakilome and okotie have been accused too fo adultery. Nonsense pple
What brought all these when the pastor was wrongly accused? Do you have proof that these pastors prolific around? Yes, some may be guilty of your claims, but some are genuine.

Are you even a Christian? Do you know it's wrong to judge a pastor without facts?

That said, this story has nothing to do with pastors being adulterers. We are supposed to be concerned about the wrong accusations of pastors here than twisting the story around.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by GRACEGLORY: 3:27pm On May 17, 2019
MrGidifeed:
''Pastor David Ibiyiomie is shamelessly frolicking with iyabo ojo'' - Kemi Olunloyo leak chat

Kemi Olunloyo took her instagram page torelease chats she received in her DM saying that Salvation Ministries Pastor, David Ibiyiomie is shamelessly frolicking with yoruba prostitute Iyabo Ojo.

She shared the chat below with caption saying…

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxjRupuHqHw/

See the leak Chat below…

Source: https://gidifeed.com/pastor-david-ibiyiomie-is-shamelessly-frolicking-with-iyabo-ojo-kemi-olunloyo-leak-chat/

OP, I pray you and Kemi, don't get life imprisonment this time. One time ought to do a wise man/woman grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:40pm On May 17, 2019
These kind of topics keep gracing our headlines. Two days ago, it was the young RCCG pastor who committed suicide cuz his nude was leaked, yesterday it was a priest caught in a car, committing same sin, the Otobo case for example had so much concrete evidence. I would not be surprised if this Ibieyomie issue is true. It may be true or false, only God knows. You can't be sure it's false, what's if Iyabo was paid to deny sending her the chats? I can't see where Kemi denies anything, tired of reading their dirty tales, so I won't go back to read. These kind of stories irritate me, tanx, anyways, and may God strengthen believers.
GrabHisBalls:
Oh my God! I'm tired of correcting people. Read na. This time, read slowly. It was all a made up story by these women. Kemi is angry 'cause she went to jail for peddling a false story sent to her by Iyabo who's denying sending her the chat.

Even Kemi claimed Ibieyomie was wrongly accused 'cause she didn't have enough facts to defend her claims in court.

Read, type less. What you wrote here is uncalled for.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 17, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
These kind of topics keep gracing our headlines. Two days ago, it was the young RCCG pastor who committed suicide cuz his nude was leaked, yesterday it was a priest caught in a car, committing same sin, the Otobo case for example had so much concrete evidence. I would not be surprised if this Ibieyomie issue is true. It may be true or false, only God knows. You can't be sure it's false, what's if Iyabo was paid to deny sending her the chats? I can't see where Kemi denies anything, tired of reading their dirty tales, so I won't go back to read. These kind of stories irritate me, tanx, anyways, and may God strengthen believers.
Lil miss, learn how to mind your business. After all, pastors are still humans. You people expect so much from them and that's why you're whining. You said you won't be surprised if the Ibieyomie's case is true, but she went to jail. How did that happen if she had evidence that he was dating Iyabo? I don't have any business with those you mentioned, so won't comment on them, but far as this issue is concerned, most of you didn't take time to read detail, but looked at headline and rushed to comment. You should be more worried about pastors being blackmailed by these actresses 'cause this whole saga points to that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle / Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes / Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.