Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) (59016 Views)

Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill / Amazing! See How This Lady Transformed A Wrapper To A Trouser / Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by GistMore: 6:42am On May 17, 2019
GistMore.com

A MUA, Beckyworldov beautifully transformed a grandma to an Aunty.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/make-up-artist-transformed-a-grandma-to-an-aunty-photos

C

6 Likes

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by GistMore: 6:43am On May 17, 2019
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by itspzpics(m): 6:47am On May 17, 2019
Chaiii

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by mokaflex(m): 6:50am On May 17, 2019
Na dem grin

19 Likes

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by JasonScoolari: 6:53am On May 17, 2019
grin

...Take a good look at the Nose and the round neck, they're not the same. I believe the "transformation" agenda did not get to that point.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by timibare(m): 7:21am On May 17, 2019
Who remember that movie called WITCHES......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by delectablegyal(f): 7:24am On May 17, 2019
most ladies with make up. this is how they look. guys make sure you see her no make up face before you marry her. all these ladies are liars.

8 Likes

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by MikeBetty(m): 7:25am On May 17, 2019
Choi, Makeup Artists, Una Go Make Heaven At All? If This One Dey Waka For Road, As Sugar Mummy Guy Go Rush Am Ooooo

6 Likes

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by shollyshine(m): 7:27am On May 17, 2019
delectablegyal:
most ladies with make up. this is how they look. guys make sure you see her no make up face before you marry her. all these ladies are liars.
are you not one of them.

4 Likes

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by IamD18: 7:34am On May 17, 2019
Make-up artist are another set of fraudsters that EFCC should start looking into.

This is pure scam and deceit.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:07am On May 17, 2019
shocked
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by TANID(m): 8:26am On May 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin

...Take a good look at the Nose and the round neck, they're not the same. I believe the "transformation" agenda did not get to that point.
Then Forhead Kill Everything
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by mrsfavour(f): 8:41am On May 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin

even the lips.
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by stag: 9:12am On May 17, 2019
grin

But this is fraudulent. Grandma has intent to deceive young men grin

Seriously tho, they are not same person. One difference is in their upper lips. Look closely

1 Like

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by nsesam(m): 9:13am On May 17, 2019
Makeup is a scam and should be ban in Nigeria
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by sojayy(m): 9:14am On May 17, 2019
Oh boy !

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by BlackfireX: 9:14am On May 17, 2019
Walahi. Let me check the girl I carried yesterday........

Yepa gbese re o

1 Like

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by Olibboy: 9:15am On May 17, 2019
Mama 70 u no go fear
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by lastempero: 9:15am On May 17, 2019
Efcc no see them catch, all na scam.
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by MobilityExpress: 9:15am On May 17, 2019
grin Many MUA will not make heaven. EFCC and ICPC should start arresting them for fraud too for Beauty Laundering. Beauty Laundering is a crime grin

1 Like

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by Freshbaba95(m): 9:16am On May 17, 2019
Check my comment on the previous post, my first bill has president, is to ban heavy make over.. 2023 is the dream
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by ernie98(f): 9:16am On May 17, 2019
Kisses to that makeup artist.
You too much!

I'm sure mama will never know she can still be this beautiful. Awwwwwwwwn

3 Likes

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by emmabest2000(m): 9:17am On May 17, 2019
Grandma is feeling the weight of that heavy makeup in the first picture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by ikechukz(m): 9:17am On May 17, 2019
Looking more like a green Martian you mean
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by Celestyn8213: 9:17am On May 17, 2019
I just dey pass
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by Bonjoro: 9:17am On May 17, 2019
I will mistakenly kiss this grandma angry

1 Like

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by kolafolabi(m): 9:17am On May 17, 2019
This is a cheat

1 Like

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:17am On May 17, 2019
God,Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by AmazingELixir: 9:18am On May 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin

undecided

What exactly are you implying, your sense of details is as defective as your write up.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos / How To Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles Naturally / Looking For Styles To Sew Check In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.