Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) (59006 Views)

Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill / Amazing! See How This Lady Transformed A Wrapper To A Trouser / Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by CioAngels(f): 10:37am On May 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin

...Take a good look at the Nose and the round neck, they're not the same. I believe the "transformation" agenda did not get to that point.
I give it a pass mark before i read your observation.
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by IamPlato(m): 10:37am On May 17, 2019
ernie98:

Is it your beauty Huncu shift..
If I Slap Your Flat Ynash undecided
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by purplekayc(m): 10:38am On May 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin

...Take a good look at the Nose and the round neck, they're not the same. I believe the "transformation" agenda did not get to that point.
grin
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by Idris29(m): 10:40am On May 17, 2019
This woman resembles Alhaji Atiku Abubakar
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by CioAngels(f): 10:47am On May 17, 2019
Don't blame them, industries wants to see studio pictures of a prospective model old and young for their products, rather than ask for slightly made up face or plain face they ask to see heavily made up treated faces making them looking life masquerade, so so artificial. Companies and their products are not real.
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by Isoduwa(m): 10:53am On May 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin

Englewood
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by Realfrankie(m): 11:04am On May 17, 2019
Everything na scam
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by Debbieo(f): 11:07am On May 17, 2019
Chiaaaa na Dem. Unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by pacespot(m): 11:11am On May 17, 2019
imagine you carried a girlfriend to your house, in the following morning she turned into that old woman, mehn, you go run tired, lol
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by kingspark72(m): 11:13am On May 17, 2019
I don't see any wrong in making up. Is good to look good. That makeup on that mama's face has make her feel special like ever before.
In my own view, I think that inspiration has added more joy and life to HER

1 Like

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by Gabson001(m): 11:18am On May 17, 2019
Grandma will not allow them wash it away again
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by Sharpmouth19(m): 11:28am On May 17, 2019
It's only a blind man will believe this,they are not the same person.
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 11:35am On May 17, 2019
GistMore:
GistMore.com

A MUA, Beckyworldov beautifully transformed a grandma to an Aunty.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/make-up-artist-transformed-a-grandma-to-an-aunty-photos

C
Not the same persons,just look at the two necks.
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 12:10pm On May 17, 2019
Make up artists cant make heaven
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by rigarmortis: 12:15pm On May 17, 2019
make up should be banned like codeine.

simple
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by Ryan03(f): 12:20pm On May 17, 2019
delectablegyal:
most ladies with make up. this is how they look. guys make sure you see her no make up face before you marry her. all these ladies are liars.
trying so hard to get approval from guys, smh. I don notice you, what else?
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by Rabiu4190: 12:46pm On May 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin

She is the same person, look at her teeth. Foundation help adjust other part of her body.
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by MeeLan: 1:08pm On May 17, 2019
that face must be very heavy now!
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by luluman: 2:17pm On May 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin

Its the same, In photogtaphy if the position of two images are not exactly same, shape of facial organs may look different.The position of the chin is not exactly the same in both pics so the neck could look more round in one & less round in other.
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by Obamaxpert: 3:20pm On May 17, 2019
She tried joor
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by cagey: 3:26pm On May 17, 2019
Make up is a big scam
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 17, 2019
how about the front teeth, believe in better
...Take a good look at the Nose and the round neck, they're not the same. I believe the "transformation" agenda did not get to that point.[/quote]
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by henry2025(m): 4:17pm On May 17, 2019
Na wao oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos / How To Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles Naturally / Looking For Styles To Sew Check In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.