Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Court Orders Police To Arrest Hadiza Gabon - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Orders Police To Arrest Hadiza Gabon (24040 Views)

Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation / Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos / Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Police To Arrest Hadiza Gabon by ZaraGift: 2:10pm On May 17, 2019
Beautiful girl
Re: Court Orders Police To Arrest Hadiza Gabon by Avedonn: 2:33pm On May 17, 2019
Cuteamigo1:

She was accused of wanting to engage in lesbian action by another kannywood actress and in return she assaulted the lady with the help of some guys and video the entire event and post it on IG.

So what's the business of the guy that took her to court in the case.
Re: Court Orders Police To Arrest Hadiza Gabon by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:46pm On May 17, 2019
Avedonn:

So what's the business of the guy that took her to court in the case.
the guy I think is the lawyer of the lady that was assaulted.
Re: Court Orders Police To Arrest Hadiza Gabon by ChristyB(f): 3:14pm On May 17, 2019
But she's fasting naa
Re: Court Orders Police To Arrest Hadiza Gabon by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:50pm On May 17, 2019
Cuteamigo1:

She was accused of wanting to engage in lesbian action by another kannywood actress and in return she assaulted the lady with the help of some guys and video the entire event and post it on IG.

That's madness if true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Police To Arrest Hadiza Gabon by Avedonn: 3:57pm On May 17, 2019
Cuteamigo1:
the guy I think is the lawyer of the lady that was assaulted.

No He's an actor as well.
Re: Court Orders Police To Arrest Hadiza Gabon by godlyguy(m): 4:24pm On May 17, 2019
Re: Court Orders Police To Arrest Hadiza Gabon by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:46pm On May 17, 2019
Avedonn:

No He's an actor as well.
oh owk.
Re: Court Orders Police To Arrest Hadiza Gabon by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 17, 2019
Imagine Gabonese not willing to respect our law! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels: "My Mother, Rita Daniels Shields Me From Stubborn Male Fans" / Picture Of Inyanya Before And After / Seun Kuti Celebrates His Daughter, Adara, On Her 8th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.