Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses (4066 Views)

How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by Shepherd00: 1:34pm On May 18, 2019
LordReed:

The response that fits you is to crush you with a slipper and flush you down the toilet, roach.
You can try freak.

What are you doing here demons possessed? How many demons are in you?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by Shepherd00: 1:36pm On May 18, 2019
LordReed:

Hypocrite, you came to validate your hypocrisy ain't it? LMAO!
God does not exist then go and have peace let me see.

Satan is tearing you up inside. Keep jumping from one Christian thread to the other, your depression will triple rather than abate. Manticore
Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by asalimpo(m): 1:42pm On May 18, 2019
LordReed:

So you have not received forgiveness for your sins, you are still a sinner then?

I do not care about their doctrinal positions, it's not why I am pressing this matter.
is time d solvent of sin? This is your stance. It's irrelevt whether i'm a sinner or not or forgiven or not. Dont go off trck.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by asalimpo(m): 1:50pm On May 18, 2019
LordReed:

The Jehovah's Witnesses have hurriedly disaffiliated from the United Nations within days of a Guardian story in which members accused the sect of hypocrisy for supporting an organisation it has repeatedly denounced privately.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2001/oct/15/religion.unitednations

An article written in 2001 after JWs have dissociate from the UN. How does what they did in 2001 still make them a hypocrite today?

When you wrote this:

Sceptic: let's find out. Buys from worst shop,buys from good shop. Samples both products, arrives at conclusion.

It has no bearing with the scenario I posited. The person who was buying the icecream was the same person who said it was bad making them a hypocrite. There is no sceptic in the scenario.
the analogy has 100% relevance.
In the first example,there is an accusser and a sceptic.
In the second,an accusser and a victim. 2 parties in both cases.
The matter at hand is jw and it's victims.
Watchtowers dissociation was done after they were exposed for their hypocrisy. How does their dissociation,1000 yrs ago, change the fact tht they were deliberately dubious nd hypocritcl and took advantage of their victims gullibility?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by LordReed(m): 5:08pm On May 18, 2019
Shepherd00:

You can try freak.

What are you doing here demons possessed? How many demons are in you?

More than your power dunce.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by LordReed(m): 5:11pm On May 18, 2019
Shepherd00:

God does not exist then go and have peace let me see.

Satan is tearing you up inside. Keep jumping from one Christian thread to the other, your depression will triple rather than abate. Manticore

Tell your zombie god to stop me since it pains you so much dundi. You follow me up and down who is the depressed roach if not you.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by LordReed(m): 5:14pm On May 18, 2019
asalimpo:

is time d solvent of sin? This is your stance. It's irrelevt whether i'm a sinner or not or forgiven or not. Dont go off trck.

LoL so then you are sinner since time is irrelevant and your theology crumbles. It is an illustration for you to go and ponder on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by LordReed(m): 5:17pm On May 18, 2019
asalimpo:

the analogy has 100% relevance.
In the first example,there is an accusser and a sceptic.
In the second,an accusser and a victim. 2 parties in both cases.
The matter at hand is jw and it's victims.
Watchtowers dissociation was done after they were exposed for their hypocrisy. How does their dissociation,1000 yrs ago, change the fact tht they were deliberately dubious nd hypocritcl and took advantage of their victims gullibility?

You just want to conflate issues. You presented a matter like it was still happening today, you acknowledged it is the past, that is all I am concerned with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by Shepherd00: 10:47pm On May 18, 2019
LordReed:

Tell your zombie god to stop me since it pains you so much dundi. You follow me up and down who is the depressed roach if not you.
You wish you were important for me to.follow you abt in Christian threads. Dead meat.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by Shepherd00: 10:48pm On May 18, 2019
LordReed:

More than your power dunce.
Then go on, do it. Manticore
Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by Nobody: 5:43am On May 19, 2019
LordReed:

You just want to conflate issues. You presented a matter like it was still happening today, you acknowledged it is the past, that is all I am concerned with.
Please Sir, why not leave them alone to continue being tormented by the progress of God's people?
Jesus' illustration says the rich man [false religious groups gathering multitudes] saw Lazarus[Jehovah's Witnesses] far of in the bosom of Abraham[symbol of divine favour] while he[rich man] is in torment[pains as JWs are making irrefutable spiritual progress] Luke 16:19-31
So allow them to weep bitterly after all their religious leaders have betrayed their trust and they are now rebelling against their leaders, but they're puzzled why Jehovah's Witnesses aren't rebelling against our own leaders like them. Ephesians 5:6
They've all rebelled and became FUGITIVES like Cain, but this time around Abel is safe due to freedom of speech, expression and worship! Genesis 4:1-8 grin
So let them continue crying LordReed, they're not after you but us! smiley
Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by LordReed(m): 6:21am On May 19, 2019
Shepherd00:

You wish you were important for me to.follow you abt in Christian threads. Dead meat.

Keep mentioning me because you are a miserable roach then. Follow me to another thread and start calling me demon there because you are a jobless fool.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by LordReed(m): 7:22am On May 19, 2019
Shepherd00:

Then go on, do it. Manticore

Get fúcked roach.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by Shepherd00: 11:16am On May 19, 2019
LordReed:

Get fúcked roach.
Yeah, that's as far as you can get.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by Shepherd00: 11:22am On May 19, 2019
LordReed:

Keep mentioning me because you are a miserable roach then. Follow me to another thread and start calling me demon there because you are a jobless fool.
Lolzz, I wish you were that relevant for me to slap a tail on.

And, you are not a demon, you are to insignificant to be a demon, you are but a used and dumped demon possessed rag.

By all means, convince yourself that everyone is jobless like you Naijabet hustler. Thief.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by LordReed(m): 1:46pm On May 19, 2019
Shepherd00:

Lolzz, I wish you were that relevant for me to slap a tail on.

And, you are not a demon, you are to insignificant to be a demon, you are but a used and dumped demon possessed rag.

By all means, convince yourself that everyone is jobless like you Naijabet hustler. Thief.

Keep mentioning me you jobless hypocrite of a roach.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by Shepherd00: 2:20pm On May 19, 2019
LordReed:

Keep mentioning me you jobless hypocrite of a roach.
You are as relevant as a louse on a dog. Shadowcat
Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by LordReed(m): 2:25pm On May 19, 2019
Shepherd00:

You are as relevant as a louse on a dog. Shadowcat

Keep mentioning me miserable roach.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by Nobody: 8:25am On May 20, 2019
LordReed:

Keep mentioning me miserable roach.
Oh LordReed,
You have single-handedly crushed their criticism and conspiracy against Jehovah's Witnesses!
Well, for your information they're just jealous like Cain who can see that Abel's sacrifice[worship] is accepted by God, and got enrage at his brother to the point of killing him! They're noticing that Jehovah's Witnesses as a global organization is bearing the fruitage that Apostle Paul says will be evident in pure worship[Galatians 5:22-23] while they on the other hand can't, instead the more they try to re~strategise their religious settings everything kept turning apart and they're bearing the works of the flesh in abundance! Galatians 5:19-21 embarassed
You're a living witness to this fact now as you yourself don't buy the idea of any religion but wonders why all these churchgoers from different religious sects are forming alliance against just a single group! Matthew 10:22,John 17:14-16
So if you read in the Bible that Cain killed Abel or Pharisees, Saddusees and Scribes all planned and killed Jesus simply out of jealousy, now there is no more doubt that it is TRUE and that there are spirit beings behind all of these. smiley The spirit beings are the ones at war NOT human Sir, they're the ones controlling people with remote control.
Jehovah is the one and only true God, Satan has made himself the god of rebellious humans and he also have rebellious spirits under him as well. Though all these rebellious spirits are striving within themselves for higher ranks, that is why you can see their worshipers always arguing, abusing and cursing one another despite claiming believers in the same God. But against the worshipers of Jehovah they will all unite shamelessly to look for trouble while they'll temporarily drop the contention amongst them!
The reason why Jehovah is drawing your attention to all of these is because he loves honesthearted individuals, i know you will not like to hear anything about religion because of how Satan has been dragging God's holy name in quagmire for long with the way he has used FALSE religion to portray God as a wicked being. But if you calm down to know all the facts i'm sure you will SEE everything CLEARLY with your minds eye! wink
Good morning Sir! smiley
Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by AceRoyal: 6:55pm On May 20, 2019
asalimpo:

did they? [s]Hav any proof,cuz from the info online,it seems the relationship blew up after their duplicity was exposed? Give your proof.

As for 3rd party, i dont know wht u mean. They r only 2 parties. The deceiver nd the deceived...
The jw isnt absolved off its devilishness neither are its crimes less severe because of d passage of time,which is what u r positing.[/s]

Have any proof,because from the information online,it seems the relationship blew up after their duplicity was exposed. Give your proof.

As for 3rd party, i don't know what you mean. They are only 2 parties;the deceiver and the deceived...
The JW isn't absolved off it's devilishness, neither are it's crimes less severe because of the passage of time,which is what you are posting.

tongue
Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by asalimpo(m): 3:41pm On May 21, 2019
Maximus69:

Oh LordReed,
You have single-handedly crushed their criticism and conspiracy against Jehovah's Witnesses!
Well, for your information they're just jealous like Cain who can see that Abel's sacrifice[worship] is accepted by God, and got enrage at his brother to the point of killing him! They're noticing that Jehovah's Witnesses as a global organization is bearing the fruitage that Apostle Paul says will be evident in pure worship[Galatians 5:22-23] while they on the other hand can't, instead the more they try to re~strategise their religious settings everything kept turning apart and they're bearing the works of the flesh in abundance! Galatians 5:19-21 embarassed
You're a living witness to this fact now as you yourself don't buy the idea of any religion but wonders why all these churchgoers from different religious sects are forming alliance against just a single group! Matthew 10:22,John 17:14-16
So if you read in the Bible that Cain killed Abel or Pharisees, Saddusees and Scribes all planned and killed Jesus simply out of jealousy, now there is no more doubt that it is TRUE and that there are spirit beings behind all of these. smiley The spirit beings are the ones at war NOT human Sir, they're the ones controlling people with remote control.
Jehovah is the one and only true God, Satan has made himself the god of rebellious humans and he also have rebellious spirits under him as well. Though all these rebellious spirits are striving within themselves for higher ranks, that is why you can see their worshipers always arguing, abusing and cursing one another despite claiming believers in the same God. But against the worshipers of Jehovah they will all unite shamelessly to look for trouble while they'll temporarily drop the contention amongst them!
The reason why Jehovah is drawing your attention to all of these is because he loves honesthearted individuals, i know you will not like to hear anything about religion because of how Satan has been dragging God's holy name in quagmire for long with the way he has used FALSE religion to portray God as a wicked being. But if you calm down to know all the facts i'm sure you will SEE everything CLEARLY with your minds eye! wink
Good morning Sir! smiley
... And he will die at armeggedon if he doesnt check in at the next kingdom hall near him and register as a jw.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by asalimpo(m): 3:49pm On May 21, 2019
LordReed:

You dont know how to argue objectively. A pattern i see on nL and offline as well.
The strategy for ppl of this type either veer off point.
Deny the truth/validity of a statemnt (out of pride)
or throw smokescreens
or resort to outright lying or personal attacks.

If u arent persuaded by logic/reason,then admit ur biase instead of trying to engage in seemingly honest wranglings.

Now , how am i conflating issues?

How relevant is time in this matter?

Bf u hurl accussations think. Understand the premise under discussion.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by LordReed(m): 4:37pm On May 21, 2019
LoL. Let's look at your OP again.

asalimpo:
The jw religion (jehovah witnesses) believe that the beast in the book of revelations is the United Nations (UN). The preach against it and condemn it in their teaching, the issue however is that for almost a decade the watchtower has been a member of the UN they condemn! How much more hypocritical could one be?

You clearly framed your OP as though it was an ongoing issue which was why I asked you. You subsequently admitted they are no longer members of the UN so I don't see what you are going on and on about.

If there is any bias, it is you who puts it on full display. You hate the JW guys and think they will burn in hellfire so when you point a finger at me be sure that 3 more are pointing back at you.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by asalimpo(m): 4:59pm On May 21, 2019
LordReed:
LoL. Let's look at your OP again.

You clearly framed your OP as though it was an ongoing issue which was why I asked you. You subsequently admitted they are no longer members of the UN so I don't see what you are going on and on about.

If there is any bias, it is you who puts it on full display. You hate the JW guys and think they will burn in hellfire so when you point a finger at me be sure that 3 more are pointing back at you.
that you think i framed the question as if it is an ongoing issue is your own subjective interpretation.

Firstly, this matter is a timeless one. You r the one injecting a time elemnt to it and putting expiry date on the issue. I and the context i expct readers to b in has no such boundary.

The time elemnt and expiry date construct is your own making. It is irrelevant to d argumnt. Pressing the argumnt into that lane is pointless which is what you've been trying to do.

When arguing understand the contexts involved and argue within that context or point out why you r presenting a new context and if your new presentation is tenable.

"you hate the jw and ... Burn in hell"- again,this is irrelevant. You are ofcourse free to interprete any criticism against a standard anyway you like. It's besides the point.
The issue is if a strcture confirms to a standard?
The standard is d bible. Do jw doctrine conform ,at least in d core areas ,to it? No.
My choice in exposing their errancy can b seen as liberating and illuminating to some or hateful nd antagonistic by others. If you sell fake drugs or fake cloths and i begin a campain to expose you,showing the public the differences btwn the genuine nd d real, how dyu think the public will react? Some will b out to silence me while others will b indifferent and sit on the fence but some may learn nd not fall victims to d scam.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by LordReed(m): 5:36pm On May 21, 2019
asalimpo:

that you think i framed the question as if it is an ongoing issue is your own subjective interpretation.

Firstly, this matter is a timeless one. You r the one injecting a time elemnt to it and putting expiry date on the issue. I and the context i expct readers to b in has no such boundary.

The time elemnt and expiry date construct is your own making. It is irrelevant to d argumnt. Pressing the argumnt into that lane is pointless which is what you've been trying to do.

When arguing understand the contexts involved and argue within that context or point out why you r presenting a new context and if your new presentation is tenable.

"you hate the jw and ... Burn in hell"- again,this is irrelevant. You are ofcourse free to interprete any criticism against a standard anyway you like. It's besides the point.
The issue is if a strcture confirms to a standard?
The standard is d bible. Do jw doctrine conform ,at least in d core areas ,to it? No.
My choice in exposing their errancy can b seen as liberating and illuminating to some or hateful nd antagonistic by others. If you sell fake drugs or fake cloths and i begin a campain to expose you,showing the public the differences btwn the genuine nd d real, how dyu think the public will react? Some will b out to silence me while others will b indifferent and sit on the fence but some may learn nd not fall victims to d scam.

You are funny, a statement you put in black and white is now a subjective issue. the issue however is that for almost a decade asalimpo has been wearing diapers. If you interpret the preceding statement as something that is not current then I know you are dishonest.

I give 2 bleeps about your arguement with JWs about how you interpret the bible.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 21, 2019
asalimpo:

... And he will die at armeggedon if he doesnt check in at the next kingdom hall near him and register as a jw.
Have you not been telling him he will be cast into hellfire? cheesy
Come on it is the worthless teachings coupled with the inability of your churches to apply God's word wisely that destroyed the love sincere persons like him had for God!
But just keep fighting against the wind and see how such individuals will gradually notice the clear difference between Godly wisdom and worthless traditions of your churches! wink
Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by asalimpo(m): 6:36pm On May 21, 2019
LordReed:

You are funny, a statement you put in black and white is now a subjective issue. the issue however is that for almost a decade asalimpo has been wearing diapers. If you interpret the preceding statement as something that is not current then I know you are dishonest.

I give 2 bleeps about your arguement with JWs about how you interpret the bible.
who cares what you care a hoot about. The only issue in objective arguing is the validity of the argumnt. Like most unskilled/immature debaters, you commit the typical flaw. Degenerating in emotional (abusive/personal attacks) drivel. If i said, jesus is God and the righteous judge of mankind,but in the bible it was discovered that he lied or stole. Yet today, christians are preaching give ur life to christ and stop lying else you'll b excommunicated from heaven. What would you say? That the Lies and theft the so called sinless son of God committed millenia ago doesnt matter cuz time has flushed it down the drain?
If an atheist brought this up to discredit christianity,what u say if he was shutdown with the counter that it is no more relevant because of the cleansing work of papa time ?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by LordReed(m): 6:38pm On May 21, 2019
asalimpo:

who cares what you care a hoot about. The only issue in objective arguing is the validity of the argumnt. Like most unskilled/immature debaters, you commit the typical flaw. Degenerating in emotional (abusive/personal attacks) drivel. If i said, jesus is God and the righteous judge of mankind,but in the bible it was discovered that he lied or stole. Yet today, christians are preaching give ur life to christ and stop lying else you'll b excommunicated from heaven. What would you say? That the Lies and theft the so called sinless son of God committed millenia ago doesnt matter cuz time has flushed it down the drain?
If an atheist brought this up to discredit christianity,what u say if he was shutdown with the counter that it is no more relevant because of the cleansing work of papa time ?

Keep conflating issues. I have achieved what I set out to.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by asalimpo(m): 7:10pm On May 21, 2019
LordReed:

Keep conflating issues. I have achieved what I set out to.
like i said,you arent honest enough or mature enough to argue objectively.
Use bogus terms nd hurl unfounded accussations, that's what ppl like you do. You argue to express your biase. Look at the last example i gave about a lying God and model your position on that? Draw a parallel with that,i'll like to see how it fits.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by asalimpo(m): 11:04pm On May 21, 2019
", and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. "Revelation 22:15

God's judgement on people who practice deception. Notice the wordings MAKETH A LIE. Jw crafted a deceptive plot to foool it's members. Make them believe the wrong thing. Kept them in the dark.

Is this God's own organization? They make (handcraft,weave,concoct,devise,sculpt) a lie?

They called the UN the beast in revelations but they were a part of the UN, i mean,what kind of dirty stinking hypocrisy is that? The made a lie ! The put up a double front and continued the deception for close to a decade! What kind of dirty organisation is this?
They played with their members trusts. Abused their members gullibility for a looooooong time!
They only ended the relationship when they couldnt keep the front any longer (or the UN kicked them out)! What kind stinking deceptive entity is this?
May God help trapped victims in this cult open their eyes to see the truth about what is going on.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses by Templee333(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor WF Kumuyi Build Bridge And Public Car Park / lets work together / Why You Should Honor God’s Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.