Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Is It Me,or Is Avengers Endgame Overrated. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is It Me,or Is Avengers Endgame Overrated. (711 Views)

Avengers Endgame Is A Terrible Movie(spoilers) / Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie / Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Me,or Is Avengers Endgame Overrated. by webhead: 9:17am On May 17, 2019
I saw avengers endgame for the third time yesterday,and I was just as dissatisfied and disappointed on the first day I saw the movie. The movie is just so boring and overrated like last year's black panther.The only part that lived to expectations was the final fight.and then it has a rotten tomatoes score of 96%.I never thought I'll say this but.I enjoyed shazam than the almighty avengers endgame(am not a DC fanboy).so what do you guys think about this.

1 Like

Re: Is It Me,or Is Avengers Endgame Overrated. by charlesm91(m): 9:28am On May 17, 2019
I think the whole time travel ishh wasn't properly explained and so it created a lot of loop holes that needed some explaining, hence you see the Russo brothers explaining the movie to viewers on social media lately. Also Hulk, Thor and Black Widows arc could've been done better. But yea, the fights were glorious.
Re: Is It Me,or Is Avengers Endgame Overrated. by BankyGee(m): 3:04pm On May 17, 2019
You beat me to it OP, I wanted to post something 99.9% similar to this. I also enjoyed SHAZAM! than the 'overrated' Avengers: Endgame.

1 Like

Re: Is It Me,or Is Avengers Endgame Overrated. by meobizy(f): 7:15am On May 18, 2019
so what do you guys think about this.
Okay.
Re: Is It Me,or Is Avengers Endgame Overrated. by 33117(f): 8:06am On May 18, 2019

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Websites To Download Korean Drama (movies) For Free / 123movishub Watch After We Collided Movie ~ After 2 [anna Todd] Online Full HD! / Laycon Returns To TV Screens In A New Reality Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.