Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason (6746 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Seniorcitizen(m): 10:21am On May 17, 2019
hello roomie! your guy is in need of your help.
I bought a school form for my girlfriend infant her dad is late so she left with her mum and her siblings. her mother said she won't be able to pay for her tuition fees this year as she have other once in school. two of her sisters is in school already thus remaining her.
so I decided to buy the form for her with the concept of her anty who she's staying with. fortunately she was shortlisted into school of health technology oji for nursing. when my girlfriend saw the admission letter and the amount of the school fees for the first session(198k +11k for the form) she objected saying she can't allow me to pay such amount for her...
am confused, should i sing the form and pay for the school fees without her concept or abandon what i have started . i just want to help brighten her future but she acting the good one. no be say i get like that shaa,,,,what should I do?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by JubrinElSudan: 10:24am On May 17, 2019
Marry her first then go ahead and train her. So that everyone will know that you are training your wife which isn't an issue. Training a girlfriend is an issue, at the end she decides to dump you, you will start whining about how you spent money on her

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by sam20erry(m): 10:25am On May 17, 2019
My brother don't waste ur hard earn money on this ladies of nowadays, you'll later regret it.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by labanj1(m): 10:26am On May 17, 2019
You want to send your girlfriend to school. Not wife o. You better use your head so that in 4 years time, we won't hear that you have taken SNIPER.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by bigpriik: 10:29am On May 17, 2019
Seniorcitizen:
I bought a school form for my girlfriend infant her dad is late so she left with her mum and her siblings. her mother said she won't be able to pay for her tuition fees this year as she have other once in school. two of her sisters is in school already thus remaining her.
so I decided to buy the form for her with the concept of her anty who she's staying with. fortunately she was shortlisted into school of health technology oji for nursing. when my girlfriend saw the admission letter and the amount of the school fees for the first session(198k +11k for the form) she objected saying she can't allow me to pay such amount for her...
am confused, should i sing the form and pay for the school fees without her concept or abandon what i have started . i just want to help brighten her future but she acting the good one. what should I do?

She doesn't trust herself,mind you some girls don't like you doing too much for them I have encountered such I know you are doing it out of love but Dont force her if she refuses its her life are you sure she loves you the same way some girls are not worth it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Seniorcitizen(m): 10:32am On May 17, 2019
labanj1:
You want to send your girlfriend to school. Not wife o. You better use your head so that in 4 years time, we won't hear that you have taken SNIPER.
lolz, I can cant
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Seniorcitizen(m): 10:33am On May 17, 2019
bigpriik:

She doesn't trust herself,mind you some girls don't like you doing too much for them I have encountered such I know you are doing it out of love but Dont force her if she refuses its her life are you sure she loves you the same way some girls are not worth it.
truth is sometimes I feel she does ....the other times, it total opposite

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Seniorcitizen(m): 10:35am On May 17, 2019
sam20erry:
My brother don't waste ur hard earn money on this ladies of nowadays, you'll later regret it.
hmmmm,,,,,,(strong word)
thanks

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Easybela(f): 10:35am On May 17, 2019
undecided first of all,I won't advice anybody to train a "girlfriend" in school,it wud do u better if u use d money to play bet.
Secondly,if u sign it,will u also take d lectures 4 her ,we all free to make choices in life,some people wl never go to school even if its free.
Sit her down and find out wat she wants exactly, if she opt 4 business, make sure u marry her properly b4 setting her up

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by delishpot: 10:35am On May 17, 2019
This good that you are doing, are you doing it with the hope of marrying her or you doing it just because you can afford it, you don't care much if you guys call it quits tomorrow, you just want to contribute positively to her life esp as you are dating her?
If you are doing it cos you feel that you will marry her, then abeg, be sure she will not sing a new song after all said and done o. If unsure, hold your money. On the other hand, if you doing it cis you can afford it and cis you want to leave her better than you met her, then you can kwontinue. People do good to better the lives of strangers they haven't met before so doing same for a person you are dating is not unheard of.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by LuciferPreeq: 10:37am On May 17, 2019

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Samyj247: 10:39am On May 17, 2019
Seniorcitizen:
am confused, should i sing the form and pay for the school fees without her concept or abandon what i have started . i just want to help brighten her future but she acting the good one. what should I do?
u are a big fool. she is telling u now indirectly that she doesn't want to hurt u when she leaves u after graduating and u are still insisting thinking she really loves u. just b her friend and if u want to help her fine but the help should b as friends not for any marital reasons in the future. she doesn't want to be held at bay cos of the fees u will b paying in d future. help her as a friend but if u intend to marry her don't think that because u are paying her fees, she will accept cos she is indirectly giving u a clue now so u won't hold her responsible.... open ur eyes. marry her first before sponsoring her in school if u know u really want to marry her.

don't come and post any story about being heart broken after 4 yrs o thorr

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by BeardedKarma(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2019
Easybela:
undecided first of all,I won't advice anybody to train a "girlfriend" in school,it wud do u better if u use d money to play bet.
Secondly,if u sign it,will u also take d lectures 4 her ,we all free to make choices in life,some people wl never go to school even if its free.
Sit her down and find out wat she wants exactly, if she opt 4 business, make sure u marry her properly b4 setting her up

Bella. Words of Wisdom overload.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by decatalyst(m): 10:40am On May 17, 2019
"Concept" are you sure you are not the one that need to further your learning and study?

grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by chinchonglee(m): 10:45am On May 17, 2019
U sef no go school, u wan sponsor girl go...

Anoda case of sniper flavored tea loading grin

21 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Seniorcitizen(m): 11:09am On May 17, 2019
yeah....I want to marry her if possible but am not trying to convince her with that.I just feel like helping her the best I can

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by MhizzAJ(f): 11:59am On May 17, 2019
If she leaves you when you are done training her, Don't come back here to cry oo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 17, 2019
potential sniper victim spotted

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Deepfeel(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2019
She's a smart girl, she doesn't want to be forever indebted to you, a lot of Nigerian guys who sponsor girls to school like that play a God over Their life's, I myself won't want to feel indebted to another human being like that, oga that girl is not your wife you might sponsor her to school with the belief that you have done so much for her she will never even dream of leaving you for another man but at the end you might be disappointed cause she might meet a richer guy that will want to pay you back all you ever spent leaving you heart broken, be wise undecided

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Triniti(m): 12:16pm On May 17, 2019
Marry this girl first and allow her to have a child for you , before sending her to school. Don’t come back here and be making noise of how women are these and that, Na better thunder I go send make e strike you when that happens.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 17, 2019
I will advise you obtain the form and enroll yourself, while at it focus more on your GNS . smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by habsydiamond(m): 12:28pm On May 17, 2019
If u want to spend on her, make sure u Don marry her first if not I pray depression will not push u to a suicide...most of them will end up seeing one handsome nigga they have never met in their life and abandon ur sorry ass nigga. Just saying thou
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Nicklaus619(m): 1:37pm On May 17, 2019
If I am in your shoes this is what I will do.
1. Marry her first
2. Impregnate her and have two kids from her at least.
3. Get her the foam and send her back to school
4. Then relax and enjoy your marriage
If u get her that admission now without marrying her ehh, she will never marry u again at the end of the day.
Mark my words.
cool
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Seniorcitizen(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2019
thank you so much for those who contributed positively towards this post. you guys have opened my eyes.you see,the things we do for LOVE sometimes can be so crazy.one should not pour all his heart recklessly.. I truly love this girl, so beautiful and reasonable but I think I shouldn't rush things to avoid stories that touches the.....

guess what!!!
she just called me an hour ago that she have accepted and have already sign the form. the school admin too have been calling me that she received her form and I should pay for her acceptance fees immediately (40k)

how do I get out of this situation without offending/disappointing her and her family?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by ednut1(m): 2:44pm On May 17, 2019
Very weak silly man. A richer guy fit come into her lofe give her more money then u are history. U have cousins and relatives you can help. Dont u

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Bush2013: 2:45pm On May 17, 2019
Bro,if you want to marry that girl pay her bride price first otherwise your embarking on a venture you may end up regretting in the future.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by bujebudanu1(m): 2:46pm On May 17, 2019
This thread sef. grin Govt should pls ban sniper

To marry , problem
To get gf, problem
To spend , problem

Everybody with him issue.
But work on your priorities first.
All those shouting give am belle.

E go clear for your eye wen u give am belle finish without money

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 17, 2019
Seniorcitizen:
I think you should train yourself first my brother. you don't need anybody's 'cocept'. just go to school
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Martinez39(m): 2:51pm On May 17, 2019
Marry her, give birth to two children and send her to school five years after the marriage. During her final year second semester, give her belle again. grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by ennon92(m): 2:58pm On May 17, 2019
Both male and female commenters have spoken well. You better heed to their advice Mr Seniorcitizen. Don't be fooled by love

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Seniorcitizen(m): 3:06pm On May 17, 2019
OneSentence:

I think you should train yourself first my brother. you don't need anybody's 'cocept'. just go to school
noted....hope you feel achieved

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Seniorcitizen(m): 3:07pm On May 17, 2019
ennon92:
Both male and female commenters have spoken well. You better heed to their advice Mr Seniorcitizen. Don't be fooled by love
appreciated*

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Tribes Live In The Forest And Their Women Walk Around Nude (photos) / My Parents Do Not Agree With My Relationship With A Jamaican Woman / This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.