Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Lol - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lol (352 Views)

Only Yoruba Boy's Would Understand This. Lol! / Lol: Who Go Arrest Me – Nigerian Man Boasts As He Shares How He Sexually Abused / Lol. See Village Party Scatter With Flogging, Stay Home Dey No Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lol by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Lol by MAXIMAL123(m): 1:41pm On May 17, 2019
grin grin grin

you are funny!!!
the meter belongs to the Landlord so far you are not the one that specially requested for the meter and it's the name of the land Lord that is on it, and the meter was also given to the community as a whole, so why would you remove it?
its the Landlord property oooo

though I understand your points but.....
That's Nigeria for you
Re: Lol by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 17, 2019
Okay thanks.. At least you know where I'm coming from
MAXIMAL123:
grin grin grin

you are funny!!!

the meter belongs to the Landlord
so far you are not the one that specially requested for the meter
and it's the name of the land Lord that is on it,
and the meter was also given to the community as a whole,
so why would you remove it?

its the Landlord property oooo

though I understand your points but.....

That's Nigeria for you

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Kaduna Residents Lynch Kiddnappers / BRT Bus Goes Up In Flames On 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos (photos) / Commotion As Kidnappers Kill Policewoman’s Husband In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.