Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Urgent Help On How To Use Water Transfer And Sublimation In Printing Of Plaques - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Urgent Help On How To Use Water Transfer And Sublimation In Printing Of Plaques (763 Views)

Printing of any kind of jobs, Graphics,design @affordable Prices @08028789147 / D.I Printing & I.D Card Printing at Extremely low rate / Please Those In Printing And Related Graphics Design Should Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help On How To Use Water Transfer And Sublimation In Printing Of Plaques by murphyprecious: 12:13pm On May 17, 2019
Good afternoon men and brethren. please this is for those that are in T-shirt branding or printing. we all know that branding and customization is modernized day by day and by the latest technology being using WATER TRANSFER Paper and SUBLIMATION Paper to print especially PLAQUES. please for experts in the house can you explain the steps involved in water transfer method and sublimation methods. thanks
Re: Urgent Help On How To Use Water Transfer And Sublimation In Printing Of Plaques by murphyprecious: 8:51pm On May 17, 2019
Still waiting patiently
Re: Urgent Help On How To Use Water Transfer And Sublimation In Printing Of Plaques by murphyprecious: 11:13pm On May 18, 2019
Please help me guys

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Designer, Digital Marketer And Website Developer / The Best Low Budget Mini Tripod, A Must Have For Every Photographer And Video Ma / For PH People Only...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.