Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (2367 Views)

I Just Got A Job From Nairaland / You Need A Place To Squat In Lagos? / N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by chuksp09(m): 1:02pm On May 17, 2019
Re: . by viyon02: 1:30pm On May 17, 2019
Location of work place please
Re: . by chuksp09(m): 2:00pm On May 17, 2019
viyon02:
Location of work place please
Sabo, Yaba in Lagos mainland.
Very close to the military base.
Re: . by viyon02: 2:12pm On May 17, 2019
chuksp09:

Sabo, Yaba in Lagos mainland.
Very close to the military base.
sorry am not close to that area.
Re: . by chuksp09(m): 2:20pm On May 17, 2019
viyon02:
sorry am not close to that area.
Thanks for considering though.
Re: . by ify2016: 2:31pm On May 17, 2019
Go to St Dominic Catholic Church Yaba and plead with them with a temporary accommodation. You stand a chance of visiting Panti police if you have bad intention. This is Lagos where there is no brother. If you commit, sorry is your name. I just pray you are the humble type.

Best of Luck.

12 Likes

Re: . by blank(f): 2:33pm On May 17, 2019
That Sabo Yaba has a lot of student type accommodation. You can scout around there. I don't think it's safe for you to squat with someone you met off the internet. What if the person is a ritualist or even an armed robber that will set you up to take the fall?

6 Likes

Re: . by BoboKush(m): 2:34pm On May 17, 2019
Hmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: . by chuksp09(m): 3:07pm On May 17, 2019
ify2016:
Go to St Dominic Catholic Church Yaba and plead with them with a temporary accommodation. You stand a chance of visiting Panti police if you have bad intention. This is Lagos where there is no brother. If you commit, sorry is your name. I just pray you are the humble type.

Best of Luck.
Thank you
Re: . by chuksp09(m): 3:08pm On May 17, 2019
blank:
That Sabo Yaba has a lot of student type accommodation. You can scout around there. I don't think it's safe for you to squat with someone you met off the internet. What if the person is a ritualist or even an armed robber that will set you up to take the fall?
Will do... Thank you
Re: . by OluwaWizzy(m): 6:24pm On May 17, 2019
Locate ya church branch in Lagos and discuss the accommodation issue.
Secondly, I stay in the mainland but far from sabo am not sure you can cope with the distance though.
However, my first advise seem easier to do.

Best of luck
Re: . by Guest911: 6:36pm On May 17, 2019
I stay in satellite town, that's really far from yaba too.
Re: . by chuksp09(m): 6:49pm On May 17, 2019
OluwaWizzy:
Locate ya church branch in Lagos and discuss the accommodation issue.
Secondly, I stay in the mainland but far from sabo am not sure you can cope with the distance though.
However, my first advise seem easier to do.
Best of luck
Thank You
Re: . by Follygunners: 7:05pm On May 17, 2019
You get N50K to stay in my place for 1-mth? grin
Re: . by fox26: 10:08pm On May 17, 2019
I can accommodate you bros, just invite your sister the first week you move in. I will accommodate her so that she will do the house work for us. Don't worry about rent at all. Everything will be just fine bros. If you don't bring your sister you will pay rent wo.
Re: . by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:37pm On May 17, 2019
fox26:
I can accommodate you bros, just invite your sister the first week you move in. I will accommodate her so that she will do the house work for us. Don't worry about rent at all. Everything will be just fine bros. If you don't bring your sister you will pay rent wo.
You don't sound like an intelligent fellow more like you thinking with your assss.

3 Likes

Re: . by fox26: 10:54pm On May 17, 2019
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

You don't sound like an intelligent fellow more like you thinking with your assss.

Mybe thinking of your sister's big yansh

1 Like

Re: . by Pidginwhisper: 10:58pm On May 17, 2019
fox26:
One of the many idiots we've been trying to get rid off on Nairaland[img]https:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: . by fox26: 11:03pm On May 17, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
One of the many idiots we've been trying to get rid off on Nairaland[img]https:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

� Its not like that. You only get help from those who you helped. What is wrong na. We will live like family in Lago na. You are very wicked brother.

(1) (Reply)

Cordros CBT Invite / Work Nation Assessment Test Score 100% (question And Answer) / Vacancies At Kimberly-ryan.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.