Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,446 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Actress, Uche Ogbodo Shares Captivating Nud.e Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Uche Ogbodo Shares Captivating Nud.e Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday (537 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Shares Loved-Up Photos With Her Younger Baby Daddy / Ned Nwoko’s Daughter, Julia Once Again Shares Captivating Photos / Actress, Uche Ogbodo Shares Captivating Photos To Celebrate Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Uche Ogbodo Shares Captivating Nud.e Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by readone2018(m): 1:51pm On May 17, 2019
Uche OgbodoNollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo is celebrating her birthday today with some mesmerising photos in her birthday suit.Uche OgbodoThe mother of one shared photos of herself on her Instagram page, without clothes but still managed to cover the essentials.Uche Ogbodo The actress who is also a fitness instructor wrote on her instagram page;Uche Ogbodo

I didn’t choose this Life ,this Life Chose me.
I didnt Choose to Be Born without a Silver Spoon, the option wasnt given to me.

I never chose to be born in Poverty, To grow Up in the Ghetto,To Drop Out of School , I just Found mySelf there.

I Didnt Choose to be A STAR, although I Knew i was Special, My Parents knew it too, Until Nollywood Chose me. .

I always Dreamt and prayed for Love, for a Real Man a husband, for A happy Family , But Single MOTHERHOOD Chose.

They All Chose ME without My Permission!.
The Only Choice I have Is In Choosing Who I want ME to BE, A GODDESS. �

So Before you criticise me, PRAY for me, I need My Strength, Your Strength, and Devine Strength. .

Becos this woman Right here has seen the good, the bad and the Ugly….But I Survived.
A Goddess is not Afraid to Fail. For no matter how many times life knocks me down, I will get right Up.
For I have what it takes, FIERCE, SIMPLE, CRAZY, SMART, STRONG, hehehe to Rewrite My STORY. .
Happy birthday to me �.

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE:
https://www.gbextra.com.ng/2019/05/actress-uche-ogbodo-shares-captivating-nud-e-photos-to-celebrate-her-birthday-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Morolake Hycinthia Domestic Violence Advocate Held For Fraud In U.S / Passengers Seen Thanking God After All Surviving A Scary Accident In Rivers / Drake Just Got His Massive Private Jet Worth $200million For FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.