Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

PFS 25th Anniversary: "Started With A Borrowed Laptop, Car And Drive" - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PFS 25th Anniversary: "Started With A Borrowed Laptop, Car And Drive" (19500 Views)

I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] / How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? / Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PFS 25th Anniversary: "Started With A Borrowed Laptop, Car And Drive" by wakes: 4:06pm On May 17, 2019
GREAT
Re: PFS 25th Anniversary: "Started With A Borrowed Laptop, Car And Drive" by KingRabota: 4:09pm On May 17, 2019
COMPUTER GENERATED IMAGE
SHOW REAL THINGS OR KINDLY STFU
AsomArchitectNG:
This is four bedroom residential accommodation designed by asomarchitectng..

It's has an ante room, living room, dinning area with bar ,laundry and all rooms ensuite. Contact us for the complete architectural drawings..

See my signature for more details...
Re: PFS 25th Anniversary: "Started With A Borrowed Laptop, Car And Drive" by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 17, 2019
It's all by the grace of God.
Re: PFS 25th Anniversary: "Started With A Borrowed Laptop, Car And Drive" by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 17, 2019
Nice one

See signature below for free digital marketing training
Re: PFS 25th Anniversary: "Started With A Borrowed Laptop, Car And Drive" by uselesscountry: 4:55pm On May 17, 2019
Sheriman:
I hope intending Yahoo boy would learn from this...

they already have grey hairs
Re: PFS 25th Anniversary: "Started With A Borrowed Laptop, Car And Drive" by tstx(m): 5:08pm On May 17, 2019
Pavore9:
To even see laptop to borrow in 1994, no be beans! I can imagine how heavy it was! cheesy cheesy

Do you believe everything you read online?
Re: PFS 25th Anniversary: "Started With A Borrowed Laptop, Car And Drive" by mountmoriah(m): 8:07pm On May 17, 2019
Luciferlove:
To all entrepreneur,keep ya head up and keep pushing...Breakthrough will definitely come
Re: PFS 25th Anniversary: "Started With A Borrowed Laptop, Car And Drive" by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:00pm On May 17, 2019
KingRabota:
COMPUTER GENERATED IMAGE
SHOW REAL THINGS OR KINDLY STFU

Young man u don't talk just because u have mouth. Think before you talk and don't talk before you think. It pains me that you are fooling yourself in a public forum with over 1m members.

The funny aspect is people like you don't even have the capacity to mould a single block....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PFS 25th Anniversary: "Started With A Borrowed Laptop, Car And Drive" by Israel101: 9:42pm On May 17, 2019
Ned a tutor?
We are just a phone call away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PFS 25th Anniversary: "Started With A Borrowed Laptop, Car And Drive" by KingRabota: 2:30am On May 18, 2019
Oga sah
What on earth are you prattling on about ?
Simply answer my question and the clown starts his public forum blah blah blah. Taaaaaaa der
You telling tales about COMPLETED houses blah blah blah
And your showing computer generated sketches?
I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. But whatever it is that's motivating you into this won't let you admit it.
Go on continue to
Just remember Nigerians aren't stupid and they can be the most brutal characters on the planet when you take them for a ride.
My 2kobos worth of...

AsomArchitectNG:

Young man u don't talk just because u have mouth. Think before you talk and don't talk before you think. It pains me that you are fooling yourself in a public forum with over 1m members.

The funny aspect is people like you don't even have the capacity to mould a single block....
Re: PFS 25th Anniversary: "Started With A Borrowed Laptop, Car And Drive" by AsomArchitectNG(m): 3:37am On May 18, 2019
KingRabota:
Oga sah
What on earth are you prattling on about ?
Simply answer my question and the clown starts his public forum blah blah blah. Taaaaaaa der
You telling tales about COMPLETED houses blah blah blah
And your showing computer generated sketches?
I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. But whatever it is that's motivating you into this won't let you admit it.
Go on continue to
Just remember Nigerians aren't stupid and they can be the most brutal characters on the planet when you take them for a ride.
My 2kobos worth of...

Enjoy your day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth / Easiest Method Of Bread And Bakery Business(free Info) / The Reality Of Scarcity Of Naira Notes: How Are You Coping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.