Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

thanks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / thanks (3571 Views)

Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

thanks by Takeit2017(m): 2:16pm On May 17, 2019
okay

1 Like

Re: thanks by MissRaine69(f): 2:19pm On May 17, 2019
I will wait here for you to write what exactly the problem is.
No rush ........

23 Likes

Re: thanks by Patented: 2:21pm On May 17, 2019
my dear, I join you in waiting.
MissRaine69:
No rush ........

9 Likes

Re: thanks by Takeit2017(m): 2:21pm On May 17, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked
MissRaine69:
No rush ........
Re: thanks by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:23pm On May 17, 2019
Time
Re: thanks by Adasun(m): 2:24pm On May 17, 2019
Re: thanks by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 17, 2019
Lol grin I find your tough macho description of yourself funny , grin Pardon me, well we all know that there is that one person that comes into our lives at a certain point and proof all we think of ourselves wrong. You need not convince us of your emotional intelligence or mental stability as any sane person knows and acknowledges the fact that those two attributes can be breached.Even the mightiest are fallen by little things.

Now to your problem, The only thing to do is to do Nothing! Don't fight it, don't allow it just let it be until it sort itself out. One of the misconception we human make is thinking we have to control it all, most times we get so engrossed in our abilities that we often think of doing something about everything whereas we only end up creating more problems while solving another, a good example is the rebound relationship you thought of, what did you gain? an unsatisfied yearning, unfilled hole in the heart, heartbroken lady and worst of all an overwhelming ex memories.

Brother, the only cure here is putting a long comma to all romantic thoughts and relations until you are completely healed and back to who you were. Don't fight the yearning, but don't yearn, you want to call her? don't fight it but don't call.You want to remember her, kindly let the memory flow but don't dwell on it.Remind yourself why and how it came to this but never hate or despise, smile more often and tell yourself it is for the best until you believe and see it. I wish you Success brother. smiley

10 Likes

Re: thanks by Takeit2017(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol grin I find your tough macho description of yourself funny , grin Pardon me, well we all know that there is that one person that comes into our lives at a certain point and proof all we think of ourselves wrong. You need not convince us of your emotional intelligence or mental stability as any sane person knows and acknowledges the fact that those two attributes can be breached.Even the mightiest are fallen by little things.

Now to your problem, The only thing to do is to do Nothing! Don't fight it, don't allow it just let it be until it sort itself out. One of the misconception we human make is thinking we have to control it all, most times we get so engrossed in our abilities that we often think of doing something about everything whereas we only end up creating more problems while solving another, a good example is the rebound relationship you thought of, what did you gain? an unsatisfied yearning, unfilled hole, heartbroken lady and worst of all an overwhelming ex memories.

Brother, the only cure here is putting a long comma to all romantic thoughts and relations until you are completely healed and back to who you were. Don't fight the yearning, but don't yearn, you want to call her? don't fight it but don't call.You want to remember her, kindly let the memory flow but don't dwell on it.Remind yourself why and how it came to this but never hate or despise, smile more often and tell yourself it is for the best until you believe and see it. I wish you Success brother. smiley

a MILLION THANKS grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: thanks by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 17, 2019
Takeit2017:

a MILLION THANKS grin grin grin
I hope this laughter is from the heart. smiley
Re: thanks by Mynd44: 2:55pm On May 17, 2019
The need for guys to show how "strong" and emotionally detached they are us quite funny. Is it that you don't want to admit that you are human and capable of loving someone or you are conditioned to think that being in love or caring about women is bad?

Guy, like someone said earlier, yoy have not said anything bad here, you love a girl, you have seen that you are venerable emotionally (which is a beautiful thing) so what exactly is the problem right now?

Is it that you don't want a relationship, she doesnt love you back or what? Because if you ask me, you are having a blast, embrace your emotions and let life take you wherever it wishes

3 Likes

Re: thanks by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:57pm On May 17, 2019
Bro just for a moment imagine that she has been climbed by some men before now, you will finally stop worrying about her.

5 Likes

Re: thanks by adeboi1: 3:05pm On May 17, 2019
Takeit2017:
Hello Nairalanders

First, thanks to everyone who takes the time to read this, and to those who leave me your advice. I'm asking the guys of Nairaland, because as we all have come to know.

Note: we see each other everyday cause we work in the same shopping complex

I've recently hooked up with a girl, Note: I didn't toast her, but as a good-bad guy i sneaked into the relationship. She's amazing, wonderful, and I venture to say, we were perfect for each other. I'm a fairly recent grad.

I've been in many relationships, ranging from casual to significantly serious. This was probably the most serious I've ever been in - I'd catch myself trying to picture what our children would look like, I put her on my life insurance policy (and I still can't bring myself to take her off - I want her taken care of, you know?), and I even began making long term plans around her. Usually when a relationship falls apart, I'd have the normal guy's night out, have a few brews and talk about how woman are plight on all mankind etc etc, and a few days later be on my merry way. I don't know why this one is different.

I can only phrase it as "heart-sick." Mind you, I'm no wuss. I'm a resilient guy; I've had the fortune of having a tumultuous life, and I've learned the lesson of rolling with the punches, picking myself off the mat and barreling through the next wall. I'm rarely phased by things, I guess I'm trying to say.

I wake up, and my first thought is off her. I catch myself staring at my phone, hoping that it lights up with a message from her. I've tried my damnedest to pull away, move on, stop loving her. I can't, or haven't figured out how for this gal, and its killing me.

I hope this makes sense. I don't blame you if you can't make heads or tails of it; Most days I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. I'm a young man, and I'd appreciate anyone's advice. And believe me, all my other guy friends are giving me the "screw her" / "just move on" / "stop being such a bleeding heart" speech, and although I do appreciate the thought behind it, its not quite as insightful as I seem to need. That said, advice anyone?

Great thanks, and my best to you all.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

boss how did you sneak into the relationship
Re: thanks by Takeit2017(m): 3:06pm On May 17, 2019
Mynd44:
The need for guys to show how "strong" and emotionally detached they are us quite funny. Is it that you don't want to admit that you are human and capable of loving someone or you are conditioned to think that being in love or caring about women is bad?

Guy, like someone said earlier, yoy have not said anything bad here, you love a girl, you have seen that you are venerable emotionally (which is a beautiful thing) so what exactly is the problem right now?

Is it that you don't want a relationship, she doesnt love you back or what? Because if you ask me, you are having a blast, embrace your emotions and let life take you wherever it wishes

I WANT TO STOP LOVING HER…
Re: thanks by ennon92(m): 3:06pm On May 17, 2019
Stop claiming who u aren't!...the empty vessel makes the loudest noise.

2 Likes

Re: thanks by Takeit2017(m): 3:06pm On May 17, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked
adeboi1:

boss how did you sneak into the relationship

1 Like

Re: thanks by adeboi1: 3:07pm On May 17, 2019
@ilLegendd you are needed here
Re: thanks by adeboi1: 3:09pm On May 17, 2019
[quote author=Takeit2017 post=78471064] shocked shocked shocked shocked[/quo
Re: thanks by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 17, 2019
innteract with other girls and u will 4get abt her
Re: thanks by BLUEJAYY: 3:38pm On May 17, 2019
You can't help yourself, can you? grin

You're vulnerable and a hopeless romantic. smiley

Don't fight it, just fall. It's what you want, what you crave for, her love. Feels like a beautiful thing you know.
Re: thanks by Biglittlelois(f): 3:44pm On May 17, 2019
Takeit2017:

Why? It makes you less of a man?

2 Likes

Re: thanks by united442(m): 3:53pm On May 17, 2019
MissRaine69:
No rush ........

hahahahhaahhahahgrin

before i got to the middle of the post,i knew the first comment will be awkwardgrin

lemme join you jor..

na who no get problem they use english pray.

1 Like

Re: thanks by Mynd44: 4:13pm On May 17, 2019
Takeit2017:

Why? Has she done anything or is there any particular reason why you want to stop loving her?

1 Like

Re: thanks by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 17, 2019
You write very well. Like your friends, I'll say forget her, she isn't worth the emotional rollercoaster. Just keep telling yourself that they are many girls in the world and you are capable of getting someone much better. With time you'll be the one to ask what you saw in her.
Re: thanks by MissRaine69(f): 4:40pm On May 17, 2019
Mynd44:

It’s all online bravado
They are all pu$$ywhipped in real life
Re: thanks by Brown14: 4:46pm On May 17, 2019
[quote author=MariaLavina

Now to your problem, The only thing to do is to do Nothing! Don't fight it, don't allow it just let it be until it sort itself out. One of the misconception we human make is thinking we have to control it all, most times we get so engrossed in our abilities that we often think of doing something about everything whereas we only end up creating more problems while solving another, a good example is the rebound relationship you thought of, what did you gain? an unsatisfied yearning, unfilled hole in the heart, heartbroken lady and worst of all an overwhelming ex memories.

this is what he needs.
Re: thanks by Biglittlelois(f): 5:11pm On May 17, 2019
Gaggi:
You write very well. Like your friends, I'll say forget her, she isn't worth the emotional rollercoaster. Just keep telling yourself that they are many girls in the world and you are capable of getting someone much better. With time you'll be the one to ask what you saw in her.

Did you read what he wrote or you just want to be part of guys that condemn ladies for no reason? Why should he forget her? How isn't she worth the roller coaster? Someone better? How? Did Op mention anything like she offended or cheated on him? How did you arrive at these conclusion?

1 Like

Re: thanks by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 17, 2019
Ok
Re: thanks by infogenius(m): 5:11pm On May 17, 2019
Ur relationship is new. Give it time and u will regulate as time goes on
Re: thanks by Daminovic: 6:43pm On May 17, 2019
Mynd44:

Abeg i need your help
Re: thanks by popweezy(m): 6:44pm On May 17, 2019
Ah.. wahala dey ho..our brother from anoda mida Don fall finish inside Love..

Re: thanks by babyfaceafrica: 6:50pm On May 17, 2019
a brother has been lost

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

HAHAHAHA. Why Are Men Like This? +18 [Picture] / Booty Man Got Some Goodies For Y'all.. Vaseline Crew Troop In Here / See What A Girl Wrote To Her Junior Sister Whose Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.