Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,480 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die (16604 Views)

Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On / Thoughts On Abortion! Will You Do It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die by Inteltower: 3:55pm On May 17, 2019
SageMK:
True. Every baby has the right to live and I do agree with that but everything else he said is undiluted nonsense.

1. There are special medical circumstances where abortion is a thin line between life and death for the mother and the foetus . Is that premeditated murder?

2. Does he justify giving birth to a child into a world with no parental love or care, no education, no food to eat, clothes or shelter?? What will become of that child??

1) I can't answer that.. because we live in a world of believers & unbelievers.. so in such situations there is am expectation from the former (if you know what I mean) but the later will follow probability & best interest

2) query the ones that were catalyst to the bringing of the child... into the world.
sex simply is accepting & applying to have a child..
for those who think its only for pleasure & would love to bypass further effects that may follow after the act

1 Like

Re: FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die by Abkreizi: 3:56pm On May 17, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Hmm..it's true though, mothers don't have the right, but what if the mother was gang raped and she got pregnant through the process, should she leave it or abort it? Well children are the heritage of God? But some children should be aborted so they won't turn out like Bobrisky and That low budget Bobrisky called they didn't caught me, because I'm sure their parents would have aborted them if they knew they would turn out to be a disgrace to their generation grin grin, so if the mother was raped or if the doctors advised her to remove it else she might die, I think it's the best to remove it, like what nse ikpe etim did, she said getting pregnant might make her lose her life, let's say someone like her now later got pregnant, would she leave it with the hope of giving birth to the baby when the chances are 90-10? The whole thing is just confusing, abortion is a sin, and getting pregnant with the fear of giving birth to a demon is also making the whole thing look difficultsad

Bobrisky is not a disgrace to our generation ......let people be........ Its their choice you are not their God , you are not his creator ..... how is he disgracing you is he toasting you no .... let him be ......... ahbi you want to yansh him..... you will bring religion now .... even Jesus said judge not lest thee be judge .... or are you spick and span clean if so then continue hauling insults at him.... or you want to say you dont commit any sin..... all sins are equal in the sight of God so stfu ..... if bobrisky is going to hell so are you your lordship mr Judge ...... If you want say im gay its your kettle of fish ..... hypocrite

1 Like

Re: FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die by Kingkun69(m): 3:57pm On May 17, 2019
Yes I agree abortion is wrong but when it comes to Nigeria I feel birth control is greatly needed here because we are already filled to capacity with little resources and ppl will increase as recourses decrease I feel birth control and family planning is really needed here because let us face it nigerians love sex more than anything and it's mostly the poor that poop babies like rabbits even when they can't take care of themselves a strict law should be passed to allow a child or 2 to each family so as to tackle our population but even that would have problems due to the various ways parts of Nigeria do things where their isn't good medical facilities lack of GOOD doctors child marriages and the general backward thinking of some Nigerians well it's my thought sha what do you think?
Re: FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die by dhardline(m): 3:57pm On May 17, 2019
I totally agree with him on this. Statistics show that only 2% of

pregnancies are from rape and and incest. 98% of other

pregnancies are from those who rightly had sex and got

pregnant. So if you don't want a baby yet then don't have sex till

when you are ready. Don't force that murder of children on us

just to justify your lack of self control and then cover it up using

rape as a bargaining chip.

1 Like

Re: FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die by rusher14: 4:01pm On May 17, 2019
imbefool:
Then who should decide?

Ffk reduce your weed intake

Something exciting. �
Check us out

www.toursnigeria.com/tour-package/

Weed?

Re: FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die by SONofADAM(m): 4:03pm On May 17, 2019
what he said is true tho!! but on a second thought ppl like bobrisky will make you think otherwise undecided
Re: FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die by Atomtick: 4:04pm On May 17, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Hmm..it's true though, mothers don't have the right, but what if the mother was gang raped and she got pregnant through the process, should she leave it or abort it? Well children are the heritage of God? But some children should be aborted so they won't turn out like Bobrisky and That low budget Bobrisky called they didn't caught me, because I'm sure their parents would have aborted them if they knew they would turn out to be a disgrace to their generation grin grin, so if the mother was raped or if the doctors advised her to remove it else she might die, I think it's the best to remove it, like what nse ikpe etim did, she said getting pregnant might make her lose her life, let's say someone like her now later got pregnant, would she leave it with the hope of giving birth to the baby when the chances are 90-10? The whole thing is just confusing, abortion is a sin, and getting pregnant with the fear of giving birth to a demon is also making the whole thing look difficultsad

Avoid sex if you are not ready to be a mother
Re: FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die by HomeOfMe(f): 4:09pm On May 17, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, FFK, has in an anti-abortion tweet stated that mothers do not have the right to decide whether a baby should live or die.

The tweet is coming at a time where there’s a huge debate in America after some States passed anti-abortion laws.

The most recent is the State of Alabama where Governor Kay Ivey signed that even a rape and incest victim can’t abort pregnancy.

Reacting to the debate, FFK tweeted:

https://www.kemifilani.com/2019/05/mothers-do-not-have-the-right-to-decide-whether-a-baby-should-live-or-die-ffk.html

What if she was molested or raped
Re: FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die by tolexy007(m): 4:11pm On May 17, 2019
sinaj:
You guys complain of almajiri children scattered all over the country and still complain when women try to avoid it as if you will fend for kids after she put to bed.

Better still create an incubator for foetus if women have no right to decide whether they live

so killing dem is d way to avoid it?
Re: FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die by Apination(m): 4:11pm On May 17, 2019
win3k:
mess off FFK (name like fuc.k)
A woman has the right to decide what happens to her body including anything growing in it!

In other words, you are a THING undecided
Re: FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die by ednut1(m): 4:12pm On May 17, 2019
If na rape nko.
Re: FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 4:12pm On May 17, 2019
So what these religious nutheads are saying is that once the sperm meets the egg it becomes equal to a human life.They are the ones demeaning life but yet they think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die by Apination(m): 4:15pm On May 17, 2019
sinaj:
You guys complain of almajiri children scattered all over the country and still complain when women try to avoid it as if you will fend for kids after she put to bed.

Better still create an incubator for foetus if women have no right to decide whether they live
So it's the unborn children who caused the economic mess and security crisis? How stupid can some of you be undecided

2 Likes

Re: FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die by efficiencie(m): 4:19pm On May 17, 2019
What I still do not understand is how two idiots who likely have a lot of education will get behind closed doors (or even find a dark corner on the street), screw the living daylight out of each other without protection, have an unwanted pregnancy, sentence the unwanted child to death without a judge or a jury and ultimately execute the unborn child...I have seen a lot of madness in the few years I have spent in this life but this, this is on a scale that just makes the word madness so obsolete! These idiots debating in favor of the abortion of non-life threatening pregnancies will be the first to pour invectives on anyone who stands against whatever wrong they have committed claiming that no one has the right to judge them but here they are supporting the termination of life for reasons other than avoiding the loss of life of the mother...it seems the more educated some people become, the more insanely stupid they get!

2 Likes

Re: FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2019
Anyone thinking that "making abortion a crime" is gonna change anything, better wake the hell up quickly. The only thing it is going to do is creating gazillion of quack doctors making undercover abortions.

You CANNOT force people to have these unwanted kids (as a punishment for having unprotected sex), and instead we should EDUCATE these people on the various ways to prevent these issues from ever happening

7 Likes

Re: FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die by efficiencie(m): 4:25pm On May 17, 2019
Apination:

So it's the unborn children who caused the economic mess and security crisis? How stupid can some of you be undecided

I tell you, some people are so stupid, we need to update the definition of stupidity...Imagine some idiots realize they are in an economic mess and still go ahead to have unprotected sex, produced a child and without granting the child the benefit of a court hearing they sentence the child to death and execute the unborn child...the legislature needs to pass a bill into law to ensure that: people with socially destructive levels of stupidity are sentenced to death immediately!

2 Likes

Re: FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die by efficiencie(m): 4:26pm On May 17, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Anyone thinking that "making abortion a crime" is gonna change anything, better wake the hell up quickly. The only thing it is going to do is creating gaxillion of quack doctors making undercover abortions.

Soon enough a death penalty will be hanging on the heads of such quack doctors!
Re: FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die by Amhappy(f): 4:29pm On May 17, 2019
SageMK:
True. Every baby has the right to live and I do agree with that but everything else he said is undiluted nonsense.

1. There are special medical circumstances where abortion is a thin line between life and death for the mother and the foetus . Is that premeditated murder?

2. Does he justify giving birth to a child into a world with no parental love or care, no education, no food to eat, clothes or shelter?? What will become of that child??

I dont think anti-abortion law applies to medical issues that endanger the life of the mother. I think there's a law covering that already and its not seen as abortion. For eg there's no debate whether an ectopic pregnancy should be removed.

But in the case of inability to cater for a child then there are contraceptives or avoidance of sex.It's not a reason to take another soul.

2 Likes

Re: FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:31pm On May 17, 2019
efficiencie:
Soon enough a death penalty will be hanging on the heads of such quack doctors!

Like the 7yrs jail sentence on gays/lesbians that hasn't stopped homosexuality in Nigeria to grow....
Cunt e new!!!!
Re: FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die by Sterope(f): 4:32pm On May 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die by pocohantas(f): 4:34pm On May 17, 2019
sinaj:

They could have avoided it by abstaining or using protection. Not saying I support FFK, I am only saying...let us not make it seem like abortion is the first step.

1 Like

Re: FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die by Sterope(f): 4:38pm On May 17, 2019
People are not going to abstain from sex. Some are not going to take proper precautions to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Some are going have to deal with failed contraceptives.

pocohantas:

They could have avoided it by abstaining or using protection. Not saying I support FFK, I am only saying...let us not make it seem like abortion is the first step.
Re: FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die by Aidejay(m): 4:39pm On May 17, 2019
People just be sitting in their houses propagating their beliefs as facts with no regard for the people who are really affected by such issues they just promote their ideas as the only right and wrong and expect d world to bow her head and accept it

Anyone who takes this man's words as factual and evidentful is taking it at their own peril

Sorry 4 u

1 Like

Re: FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:40pm On May 17, 2019
efficiencie:
What I still do not understand is how two idiots who likely have a lot of education will get behind closed doors (or even find a dark corner on the street), screw the living daylight out of each other without protection, have an unwanted pregnancy, sentence the unwanted child to death without a judge or a jury and ultimately execute the unborn child...I have seen a lot of madness in the few years I have spent in this life but this, this is on a scale that just makes the word madness so obsolete! These idiots debating in favor of the abortion of non-life threatening pregnancies will be the first to pour invectives on anyone who stands against whatever wrong they have committed claiming that no one has the right to judge them but here they are supporting the termination of life for reasons other than avoiding the loss of life of the mother...it seems the more educated some people become, the more insanely stupid they get!

Kingkun69:
Yes I agree abortion is wrong but when it comes to Nigeria I feel birth control is greatly needed here because we are already filled to capacity with little resources and ppl will increase as recourses decrease I feel birth control and family planning is really needed here because let us face it nigerians love sex more than anything and it's mostly the poor that poop babies like rabbits even when they can't take care of themselves a strict law should be passed to allow a child or 2 to each family so as to tackle our population but even that would have problems due to the various ways parts of Nigeria do things where their isn't good medical facilities lack of GOOD doctors child marriages and the general backward thinking of some Nigerians well it's my thought sha what do you think?

dhardline:
I totally agree with him on this. Statistics show that only 2% of

pregnancies are from rape and and incest. 98% of other

pregnancies are from those who rightly had sex and got

pregnant. So if you don't want a baby yet then don't have sex till

when you are ready. Don't force that murder of children on us

just to justify your lack of self control and then cover it up using

rape as a bargaining chip.

Are you saying that a person who made a mistake (we all do) should be FORCED to have a unwanted child as a punishment for her initial action?!?!?! How is this gonna A) solve the issue at hand and B) gonna make this woman's life better?!

Please use your brains!!!

2 Likes

Re: FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die by pocohantas(f): 4:41pm On May 17, 2019
Sterope:
People are not going to abstain from sex. Some are not going to take proper precautions to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Some are going have to deal with failed contraceptives.

Then they shouldn't make it seem like abortion is the only way out. I left out the last subset for a reason.
Re: FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die by Facile: 4:41pm On May 17, 2019
Re: FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die by SOFTDRINK: 4:41pm On May 17, 2019
sinaj:

So,it's the unborn child that caused the scattered almajiri children,therefore they should be killed?

You're very heartless and stupid.

ABORTIONIST, MURDERER.
Re: FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die by cococandy(f): 4:43pm On May 17, 2019
A fetus is not a baby. Stfu

Above 20 weeks? Then I might agree with you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married. / Do I Leave Or Remain In This? / Puma Slides Available For Sale. 100% AUTHENTIC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.