Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Actress Uche Ogbodo Share Nude Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Uche Ogbodo Share Nude Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday (1245 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Uche Ogbodo Share Nude Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Magmoint: 2:37pm On May 17, 2019
Nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo share her nude pictures to celebrate her birthday.

http://dailynaijamode.com/actress-uche-ogbodo-shares-unclad-pictures-to-celebrate-her-birthday/

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Share Nude Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by daddytime(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2019
Olympus has fallen and is kissing the gounds..

Hum haa kissing the ground...

They were supposed to open it and show us areola...

Hum haa areaoooolaa

But dem use hair cover am make we no see...

Hum haa make we no see

As I bend my neck one kain I manage see some tip. ..

Hum haa manage some tip...

Vaseline crew oya return your creams...

1 Like

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Share Nude Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Magmoint: 2:39pm On May 17, 2019

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Share Nude Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Jessyjack(f): 3:25pm On May 17, 2019
God have mercy....
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Share Nude Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by matify83: 4:13pm On May 17, 2019
Graphic and horrendous!!!

Viewers discretion highly solicited.

Click open at your own risk!!!

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Super Eagles Player, John Ogu & Etebo Karo Officiate Bet9ja Arena Games / Davido Shares Adorable Throwback Photos of Himself With His Parents / See How Some Nollywood Actress And Actors Step Out In Their Independence Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.