Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade (49489 Views)

The Gangs Of Lagos: Indigenes Petition NFVCB Over Defamation Of Isale Eko, Eyo / 500,000 Fans Sign Petition Against Game Of Thrones, Demand Remake Of Season 8 / Game Of Thrones Season 8 Predictions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by Encapsulate: 11:05am On May 19, 2019
Instead of writing petitions, why don't u guys write your own seasonal movie for 8years straight and see if na beans.

Continue signing petitions.... Who care cool. Life is not all rainbows...No Nollywood ending for u guys.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by joshuaidibia(m): 11:05am On May 19, 2019
HitSong:

Keep fooling yourself with a senseless blogger's post.
Go to hbo official site to see the Stupidity staring in your face.
I don't have time replying you anymore. That screenshot was from Wikipedia, you hear? Everyone knew from 3 years ago that they were paid 1million per episode. The highest ever is that actor from Two and a half man who later got infected with HIV. abeg no follow me argue about movie bro. It's an insult. I won't quote you again. Have a nice day kiddo.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_paid_American_television_stars

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by Didi2d(m): 11:05am On May 19, 2019
tgmservice:
They should remake that mumu Avengers Endgame too

Am telling you, them fuckup
Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by dazzlingd(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2019
Letthemburn:
Anti Christ show

Liar, comparing the blood shed in the Bible and babarism of the Bible characters, game of thrones is a joke...
Should we talk of Sodom and Gomorrah burnt to ashes, or Yahweh commanding Israel to kill all infant and old of their enemies. Or Deborah crushing someone's head, or a Samuel opening someone's bowel, or Elijah tearing the flesh of 42 kids apart.
Or the rape in the Bible.... Stop being a hypocrite

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by MyGeneration(m): 11:08am On May 19, 2019
joshuaidibia:
cry they just don't want to accept the fact that it's coming to an end. Just like Avengers End Game, this show wasn't supposed to have a happy ending. Those bashing the dragon queen, I ask you, what would you have done? Lost your most trusted advisors (Jorah and the other girl that was beheaded) not to talk about her dragons and the stupid over righteous Jon Snow who couldn't keep his tap mouth shut. Hearing those bells ring made her snap. They did say, when a thagarian is born the gods flip a coin and the world hold there breath. Great show, great cinematography. The previous episode was off the hook. The effects were damn awesome.
Instead of the fans to just beg HBO to prolong the season to like 3 more they are saying they want a whole new season.

Everybody is angry that game of thrones wants to end.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by MeeLan: 11:09am On May 19, 2019
joshuaidibia:
cry they just don't want to accept the fact that it's coming to an end. Just like Avengers End Game, this show wasn't supposed to have a happy ending. Those bashing the dragon queen, I ask you, what would you have done? Lost your most trusted advisors (Jorah and the other girl that was beheaded) not to talk about her dragons and the stupid over righteous Jon Snow who couldn't keep his tap mouth shut. Hearing those bells ring made her snap. They did say, when a thagarian is born the gods flip a coin and the world hold there breath. Great show, great cinematography. The previous episode was off the hook. The effects were damn awesome.
so, losing ser jorah and mirante is enough justification for blonde destroying a whole city? did you see that mother and child dying? the one Arya tried to help? what about the stark who lost a dad, a mom and sons in this throne games? I know we all have varied ideas, but don't place your idea on a plank just because u wanna hold a stake at the other end. the writers were poor without guide book and that shouldn't be an excuse cos even the guide book was written by a writer.

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by ivor1(m): 11:11am On May 19, 2019
Biglittlelois:
The painful part was when Cersei died, she wasnt suppose to die like that, her death was supposed to be very slow and painful, episode 5 was so annoying ehhh.
I share the same thought with you. It should be slow,excruciating and pleasing

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by joshuaidibia(m): 11:11am On May 19, 2019
erons22:

God bless u jorh they should just accept d fact d show is coming to and end d episode1 to 5 is interesting, but that avengers endgame movie is total rubbish

Avengers rubbish? Lol. Okay sha. For you. Spiderman far from home, has been announced to be the post credit scene after END GAME.

Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by GumGum: 11:12am On May 19, 2019
kayjay69:
If you watched it from the beginning, you can tell that whatever goodwill the producers had, they've lost it and it will affect viewership for their spin-off series. They did not have to end it like they are now. I've heard series of excuses, about how the writer of the book hasn't released book 6 and 7 so they dont have content. I'm pretty sure the writers of the TV show could have come up with something better, even if it meant taking 3 years off just to come up with an outstanding season 7 and 8. 7 was manageable, we got some nice surprises but 8 was downright predictable which is the exact opposite of what GOT is known for and the surprises were quite disappointing really. If they had ended it well it would have stood out as probably the best TV show ever but this is why I'll always pick Breaking Bad ahead of any TV show, from start to finish it never disappointed.

A better finale would have been;

1. The dragon queen dying during child birth
2. Samwell killing the nights king
3. Arya leaving kings landing just before the final fight for kings landing
4. Jon snow, Bronn, Theon, and almost everyone else dying after a dragon spits fire on kings landing which has wild fire beneath it
5. Tyrion ruling as regent till Danearys child is of age
6. Sansa becoming queen of winterfell with Gendry as her husband
7. Samwell becoming lord of his castle and archmaester too(because almost all died in kings landing?)
8. A lone nights king emerging from a cave after everything as he was left behind to guard a powerful treasure. A treasure which could unleash terror again

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by Nobody: 11:13am On May 19, 2019
Good Morning Nairalanders before I get attacked please I want you to use an open mind to listen to my predicament I school in ilorin a student of civil engineering 300 level my family is going through a very rough patch I mean my problem is so turgid am doing everything in my might to get out if this but all effort proved fruitless I have been here like twice and y'all aided me please I really appreciated your efforts before but now am near my limit nothing to do again both my parents don't have no relatives to aid me no friends absolutely no one below are pictures of early morning chats with my parents am fed up I walk around the streets of ilorin daily thinking of why my life is like this I am thinking so much my mind is glancing towards suicide but I don't want to die I know it will be better I keep hoping but am afraid if this persist I might eventually do it... But I pray it doesn't end up like that I need just 7k for a school project the deadline is near we are asked to make a micro Digester which the cost of production is 7k I don't know who to run to again so I just decided to come here please anything at all anything.. I know some people here might not fall folly of this post but it's okay for what will really help me is an assistance of any means I really appreciate all of y'all God bless the Nairaland Community

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by joshuaidibia(m): 11:16am On May 19, 2019
MeeLan:
so, losing ser jorah and mirante is enough justification for blonde destroying a whole city? did you see that mother and child dying? the one Arya tried to help? what about the stark who lost a dad, a mom and sons in this throne games? I know we all have varied ideas, but don't place your idea on a plank just because u wanna hold a stake at the other end. the writers were poor without guide book and that shouldn't be an excuse cos even the guide book was written by a writer.

It's easy to justify the human feeling from a phone. Bro, she will lose her crown even after she wins. Everybody don know say Stupid Jon is the rightful ruller. Do you remember what she did to the slave masters? That was when she had people calming her down. Now she don't. This is how a thagerian trully is without love. Same temper her brother had when he had no one beside him. What did the mad king say? "BURN THEM ALL". same thing happened to her. Believe it or not, we are all copies of our parents, we have traces of their temper or something in us.

You're talking about the Starks. What did Arya do to house Frey who killed her brother and mother? What was Arya doing in Kings Landing? Was it for holiday or to kill the queen.? What did Sansa do to The Bolton boy who molested her? See this guy. Leave humans feelings, its very complicated.

6 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by fowlyansh181(m): 11:16am On May 19, 2019
This petition won’t make anything be remade, won’t move jack shit.
Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by kayjay69(m): 11:16am On May 19, 2019
Brother, I dont think so. They have book 1-5, all they had to do was build on the characters they already have and make a compelling storyline for example, Daenerys wasnt supposed to change all too soon this could have been done gradually cos she was a heroine up until season 8 episode 3 sef. The war between the living and the dead should have been the last war at Kings Landing NOT Winterfell and they owed it to the fans to have Jon Snow atleast battle the Night king. Look the night king character was more important than Cersei and all the other villains, he was the ultimate villian and his coming had been hyped from season 1 to 7, they owed it to the fans to have had that at the end and also to have had the battle for atleast 2 episodes. These are simple things that they could have easily done, they didnt need the writer to complete his books in order to do that. If u look at season 8 it had alot of inconsistencies compared to previous seasons, it's just evidence that they didnt put in much thought.
AkpaMgbor:

It's a genuine excuse. I have book 1 to 4..Martins is taking too much time to complete his book..the movie writers only tweaked some scenes but the dialogue and majority of the plot remained the same..even at that, the shows(from season one till date) still paled in comparison to the books...the books are THAT good! I doubt the writers of the show can come up with anything more intriguing than what the author will..

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by Nobody: 11:17am On May 19, 2019
Biglittlelois:
The painful part was when Cersei died, she wasnt suppose to die like that, her death was supposed to be very slow and painful, episode 5 was so annoying ehhh.

Is episode 5 the last episode in season 8.....??
Cersei death is obviously not the climax of season 8 as every one has been expecting considering how she died..Theres a new bad guy in town..."the mother dragons"...Season 8 is still gonna explosive.....Cos John snow still has one large dragon and an ex-lover to kill

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by b56Igberaharh: 11:24am On May 19, 2019
Okay

@@@@@>>

Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by Divine200: 11:26am On May 19, 2019
Emotional blackmail. The fans don’t want the show to end.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by dabossman(m): 11:27am On May 19, 2019
The truth is if they remake it 100 times it will still not meet everyone's general expectations. Too many people have created their own fantasy endings to the show and are disappointed it didn't go as they imagined. Many thought Jon Snow would have an epic sword fight with the Night King. Some where expecting a gruesome death for Cersei, and now the beloved Dany has razed down King's Landing, killing innocent women and children.

The funny thing is, GOT has never gone according to expectations, right from season 1.

meobizy:
I extend a big f-uck you to the viewers and their salty rants.
The show, for something without a guide book, was executed well.
It’s normal that characters acted out of the norm but what else should the creators have done?
Man, so far the series kept people talking — and this time more than the usual, I see it as a success.

9 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by joshuaidibia(m): 11:29am On May 19, 2019
Sanchez01:

Is your family aware you're disgracing them this beautiful Sunday morning?

This is from Business Insider: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/game-of-thrones-actor-salaries-compared-to-highest-paid-tv-stars-2019-4

Please leave that guy and his ignorance. I wonder what people do with their phones.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by anambraamaka: 11:31am On May 19, 2019
They are funny
Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by Debaks1: 11:33am On May 19, 2019
tgmservice:
Finally .. Someone on my side
Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by Just2endowed2(m): 11:33am On May 19, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

It's a genuine excuse. I have book 1 to 4..Martins is taking too much time to complete his book..the movie writers only tweaked some scenes but the dialogue and majority of the plot remained the same..even at that, the shows(from season one till date) still paled in comparison to the books...the books are THAT good! I doubt the writers of the show can come up with anything more intriguing than what the author will..

Where can I get the book
Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by Nobody: 11:34am On May 19, 2019
joshuaidibia:
you will just be insulting people anyhow without doing a Simple Google Search. You SHUT UP!!!
Lmao grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by Or11: 11:36am On May 19, 2019
Biglittlelois:

She’s not dead, I don’t think so anyway. The Lannisters don’t die so easy.
Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by joshuaidibia(m): 11:38am On May 19, 2019
tgmservice:

Why? The Russo brothers did perfectly fine more than GOT. Everything is connected. So many easter eggs you can spot if you are attentive. Dr Strange told Tony in Infinity war "we're in the end game now". Loki is still alive in another dimension. In the comics, it was Captain America who died and Winter soilder became the next Captain America, but they changed it in End Game. In infinity war when Stark was jogging with his wife, he told her he had a dream they had a kid and it happened and they named her same name as the one in the dream. Listen to what Hawkeye called his daughter, "Hawkeye". Listen to what Ant Man called his daughter. Bro that movie is awesome. Like seriously. In Age of Ultron captain could have lifted the hammer, but didn't cos he didn't want to hurt Thor's ego, or he couldn't cos he was still holding back about Starks parent's death. They proved to everyone that Thanos is still strong without the stones. Do you know one of the producers (Russo brothers) feautured in end game? The therapy session by Captain America,.

If you remember in Avengers part 1, when stark and Captain America were arguing about shield, Captain told him he's not the type of guy to lay on the wire and let the other guy crawl over. Take a look at Stark's expression, ever since he became the one to save Avengers. He diverted the Nuclear bomb, he saved the world in Ultron and again in End Game. Lol abeg make I stop. Just re-watch all MCU movies from start and then End game, you'll love it.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by dabossman(m): 11:40am On May 19, 2019
MeeLan:

Unfortunately, Dany has always had the tendency for such actions, the love we had for her character simply blinded people to her excesses. How many times did she have her dragons burn people even when Tyrion and others advised against it? In an earlier season when she met with the Trader of Spices and the 13, she proclaimed that when her dragons grow up, she would burn down armies and cities, and destroy all those who had wronged her. Even, our most favourite characters have flaws.

Besides, GOT has always been unpredictable.

6 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by Kolisky(m): 11:41am On May 19, 2019
I still don't believe Cersei is dead ��
Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by AHCB: 11:42am On May 19, 2019
Encapsulate:
Instead of writing petitions, why don't u guys write your own seasonal movie for 8years straight and see if na beans.

Continue signing petitions.... Who care cool. Life is not all rainbows...No Nollywood ending for u guys.
the annoying thing is, if you ask the people who signed that petition to contribute money to shoot the remake, over 90% of them will ignore you or say they don't have a dime to their name.

Talk about drinking panadol for another man headache.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by angiography(m): 11:44am On May 19, 2019
Sanchez01:
They want it remade. Like they would personally pay Emilia Clarke and Kit Harrington $500,000 per episode like HBO had been paying. undecided

God Bless Dany kiss

Lool...those people signing the petition are not your usual 02tvseries pirate fellas. They pay to watch the movies...indirectly paying Clarke and Harrington
Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by Sanchez01: 11:47am On May 19, 2019
angiography:

Lool...those people signing the petition are not your usual 02tvseries pirate fellas. They pay to watch the movies...indirectly paying Clarke and Harrington
Do you have any stat to back this? It is an open petition and anyone can sign it. While there would be those who subscribe to HBO to stream the show, I'd like to believe there are so many who don't. Plus, I believe many are finding it difficult to come to terms with the fact that the show is coming to an end tonight.

People need to understand that it doesn't necessarily have to end the way they envisaged.
Re: Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade by joey150(m): 11:49am On May 19, 2019
lomprico:
Make dem bring d money na!!

Each episode in this season costs an estimate of $50 million.

Everything mustn't go the way you want. The program is going on fine.

Wow. Funny what people will believe.
$50 million per episode? Really?

With a little truth and a little conviction..you can indeed fool the whole world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dstv Slashes Cost Of Subscription Across Africa, Plans Increase In Nigeria / BBNaija: Oge Iloh Blasts Ella & Kim For Exposing Tacha's Body Odour (pics) / BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.