Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE (18201 Views)

The 6 Largest Individual Shareholders In MTN Nigeria / How To Invest In MTN Nigeria Shares. / I Got Arrested When Policemen Saw Bitcoin Trading On My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by Amuluonyenaego: 4:49pm On May 17, 2019
see laga
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by Magnifico2000: 4:50pm On May 17, 2019
So it is #90 per share. I'm thinking of getting 500 units. That should be about #45,000 naira. Please what are the likelihood of making profit in the nearest future? Do u see the market price of MTN shares increasing in the near future? Stockbrokers in the house...
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by Bustincole(m): 4:50pm On May 17, 2019
MTN don hammer... next tin na to buy hummer
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by SaintM90(m): 4:50pm On May 17, 2019
Which Nigerian company is pulling as much weight as MTN is doing in SA?

Yet our government prefer being bribed than introducing sanctions and restrictions that will allow for our own networks to thrive grin shocked

Wait.. Do we even have one?

Nobody should mention GLO

2 Likes

Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by odomanis: 4:50pm On May 17, 2019
contigiency:
This is one of the genuine ways of growing the economy, by additions and not just by rebasing.

Obviously you dont understand what rebasing is,go and learn.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by Npfn: 4:51pm On May 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by farem: 4:53pm On May 17, 2019
sirusX:
Can they now reduce their tarrif on data & calls?? cry

You don't understand the Capital Market, I am sorry.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by rusher14: 4:55pm On May 17, 2019
iammo:

Is it not Nigerian Company and stock trading again, with their voodoo economics, when they need recapitalisation or funding, they make their stocks attractive to buyers, so that individuals can subscribe to their shares there by making them richer, without a corresponding Asset to back the investors share

Therefore no need to buy?
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by Facile: 4:58pm On May 17, 2019
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by AllenSpencer: 4:58pm On May 17, 2019
Investmentfreak:
How can I buy 100shares?

Go to Badagry and buy cigarette with it
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by iammo(m): 4:59pm On May 17, 2019
rusher14:

Therefore no need to buy?

I would buy, when there's an Initial Public Offering from MTN, and not when its an already acquired stocks been traded and changing hands on the stock markets. or when they publish their gain per share of this last financial quater so we can see how profitable they are

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by ken6488(m): 5:00pm On May 17, 2019
grin

My cash is for my country man...

Talking about GLO
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by AllenSpencer: 5:01pm On May 17, 2019
Magnifico2000:
So it is #90 per share. I'm thinking of getting 500 units. That should be about #45,000 naira. Please what are the likelihood of making profit in the nearest future? Do u see the market price of MTN shares increasing in the near future? Stockbrokers in the house...

We on same page. Am thinking of doing 25,000 units but scared of Nigerian stock market.

I wish analyst in the house can show up
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by poseidon12: 5:06pm On May 17, 2019
Investmentfreak:
How can I buy 100shares?

To buy shares, you should open account with a stock brokerage company. You deposit money into the account and instruct the broker to buy the shares for you.

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by godlyguy(m): 5:06pm On May 17, 2019
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by meobizy(f): 5:06pm On May 17, 2019
With a company like this one can never lose. Nigerians love talking. We can talk from now till tomorrow. Without a means to generate noise either vocally or digitally we will die. If I invest in MTN shares I will never go broke again. Thank God I have loose 500k lying around.

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by deeway200(m): 5:09pm On May 17, 2019
case of collecting from Peter to pay paul
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 17, 2019
iammo:

Is it not Nigerian Company and stock trading again, with their voodoo economics, when they need recapitalisation or funding, they make their stocks attractive to buyers, so that individuals can subscribe to their shares there by making them richer, without a corresponding Asset to back the investors share

i laugh seeing people jubilate at more money entering MTN's account

Nigerians have short memories.
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by henryadex(m): 5:12pm On May 17, 2019
MTN TI KO OWO WA LO TAN (mtn has taken all our money away) From the hane none shall be given to the rich NIGERIA-SOUTH AFRICA

For your academic convocations, we supply gowns and scrolls
08058584502 08028370836
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by 9jaRealist: 5:25pm On May 17, 2019
Opinedecandid:
I'm the last person to buy shares from this south African firm

Good for you...
More for the rest of us!
grin
>
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by Kokaine(m): 5:26pm On May 17, 2019
iammo:

honestly I won't invest in something like this. Imagine having 1000 units of this shares with 90k and waiting till it becomes up to 400 naira per unit.
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by contigiency(m): 5:27pm On May 17, 2019
odomanis:

Obviously you dont understand what rebasing is,go and learn.

Can you teach us please. let me understand if the meaning is different from capturing past economic activities that has not been captured in a country's data base then you change the old base year to the most recent for the purpose of computing constant price estimates. prof. I am waiting.
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by 9jaRealist: 5:29pm On May 17, 2019
FortifiedCity:
smiley

South Africa ti take over

A local listing is a good thing because it will enable more Nigerian ownership and participation in profits and even management...
>
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by AkataYeriYeri: 5:31pm On May 17, 2019
Magnifico2000:
Which nearest future ? undecided
That stock will gain 10% every working day till it gets to N200 .
And you can’t see shingbain to buy .
You will only join the queue
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by 9jaRealist: 5:37pm On May 17, 2019
iammo:

I would buy, when there's an Initial Public Offering from MTN, and not when its an already acquired stocks been traded and changing hands on the stock markets. or when they publish their gain per share of this last financial quater so we can see how profitable they are

As a publicly-listed company, MTN Nigeria will now have to publish its accounts going forward...
>
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by iammo(m): 5:47pm On May 17, 2019
9jaRealist:

As a publicly-listed company, MTN Nigeria will now have to publish its accounts going forward...
>

i hope you understand that Direct listing is different from Initial public offer. MTN IPO is till june this year
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by Investmentfreak: 5:53pm On May 17, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Go to Badagry and buy cigarette with it

A word is enough for the wise angry grin
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by escapefromusa(f): 6:07pm On May 17, 2019
iammo:

You just desperately needed to say something bad about Nigeria. It did not matter, if it made sense or was/is a lie. Only as long as you felt good after you did it.

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by iammo(m): 6:11pm On May 17, 2019
escapefromusa:

You just desperately needed to say something bad about Nigeria. It did not matter, if it made sense or was/is a lie. Only as long as you felt good after you did it.

i guess you were little during the Ndi Okereke Onyiuke NSE stock colapse. or you are ignorant of what is happening

2 Likes

Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by northvietnam(m): 6:22pm On May 17, 2019
post=78473691:
So happy we made the move the very first day.

We will only be careful with it all, as with other investments.

Nothing last FOREVER....

How did you make the move of buying shares on NSE when u not sharing same time zone with NSE.... Ayam not hunderstand u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP / Nigeria Is Investors Unavoidable Destination- France / Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.