Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:49 AM

University Of Abuja Or Lagos State University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Or Lagos State University (949 Views)

NASU Strike: University Of Abuja Hostel Looking So Dirty (Photos) / University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Abuja Or Lagos State University by wurabecca(f): 4:17pm On May 17, 2019
We are in some sort of confusion right now, my brother just saw his result and he's kinda confuse on which school to apply for.

Though, initially Lagos State University was his first choice, but the problem is, we are not citizens of Lagos State and his Jamb score is low 214.. Plus the admission there needs very strong hold of Legs and all.

University of Abuja, He's thinking of applying for change of School or something, we don't anything about the school.. But it looks promising, like no admissions on citizenship or something.

Plus, his o'levels is C parallel.

Can someone please help with advice..

Thanks.

Cc. Fynestboi
Re: University Of Abuja Or Lagos State University by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 17, 2019
Which state is he from?
Re: University Of Abuja Or Lagos State University by princealexndre(m): 4:59pm On May 17, 2019
Uniabuja he will be admitted
Re: University Of Abuja Or Lagos State University by wurabecca(f): 8:25pm On May 17, 2019
asuustrike1:
Which state is he from?

Ekiti
Re: University Of Abuja Or Lagos State University by wurabecca(f): 8:25pm On May 17, 2019
princealexndre:
Uniabuja he will be admitted

Is the probability high?
Re: University Of Abuja Or Lagos State University by Trustme2(m): 8:45pm On May 17, 2019
asuustrike1:
Which state is he from?
Which course is he applying for? Let him do the post UME first now. That's when you can ascertain whether he's qualified or not
Re: University Of Abuja Or Lagos State University by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 17, 2019
wurabecca:

Ekiti
He should choose university within the catchment states e.g university of Lagos, university of Ibadan, federal university oye-Ekiti, obafemi awolowo university or better still Ekiti state university
Re: University Of Abuja Or Lagos State University by wurabecca(f): 9:04pm On May 17, 2019
Trustme2:

Which course is he applying for? Let him do the post UME first now. That's when you can ascertain whether he's qualified or not

History and international studies
Re: University Of Abuja Or Lagos State University by wurabecca(f): 9:06pm On May 17, 2019
asuustrike1:

He should choose university within the catchment states e.g university of Lagos, university of Ibadan, federal university oye-Ekiti, obafemi awolowo university or better still Ekiti state university

He spent 5years trying to enter those schools.

This was his fifth jamb
Re: University Of Abuja Or Lagos State University by docsholz(m): 9:10pm On May 17, 2019
Lasu strongly favours indigenes, he'll stand a better chance in Abuja, the course he chose is also important
Re: University Of Abuja Or Lagos State University by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 17, 2019
wurabecca:

He spent 5years trying to enter those schools.

This was his fifth jamb
University of Benin are fair in their admission provided he reads. He should buy their post utme pass questions and probably attend any tutorial centre around that area.
Re: University Of Abuja Or Lagos State University by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 17, 2019
Trustme2:

Choice of study and university matters during application.
Re: University Of Abuja Or Lagos State University by wurabecca(f): 9:34pm On May 17, 2019
docsholz:
Lasu strongly favours indigenes, he'll stand a better chance in Abuja, the course he chose is also important

True, it seems he will be applying for university of Abuja
Re: University Of Abuja Or Lagos State University by Vhiky: 4:57am On May 18, 2019
I had 272 in jamb and I have distinctions in all of my o level subjects,can I stand a chance of gaining admission to medicine in uniabuja
Re: University Of Abuja Or Lagos State University by Trustme2(m): 5:51am On May 18, 2019
Vhiky:
I had 272 in jamb and I have distinctions in all of my o level subjects,can I stand a chance of gaining admission to medicine in uniabuja
Medicine in Unibuja is not yet stable. Try another well established school for medicine

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Or Lagos State University by wurabecca(f): 7:21am On May 18, 2019
Trustme2:

Medicine in Unibuja is not yet stable. Try another well established school for medicine

History and international relations fa?
Re: University Of Abuja Or Lagos State University by Trustme2(m): 8:12am On May 18, 2019
wurabecca:

chat me on Whatsapp. Let's c if I can help.
Re: University Of Abuja Or Lagos State University by sbashir10(m): 8:16am On May 18, 2019
wurabecca:

Let him apply ABU, if can do well in post utme, he'll get admission.
Just that it's quite different in ABU, History is a separate department and international studies/relation is with political science.
Re: University Of Abuja Or Lagos State University by stallionsinn: 8:34am On May 18, 2019
wurabecca:

iI will advise you to persuade your brother to choose UniAbuja.
There are a lot of students from Ekiti State here.
Infact ,almost everyone in my campus fellowship hails from the state.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federal Poly Ilaro Set To Embark On E-learning / Federal University, Dustinma Reopened / ASUU Expresses Shock Over Lekki Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.