Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States (10025 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East / Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods / Why Nigeria Should Nationalize All South African Companies – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 17, 2019
South east states suppose to be join together as one, they are so small and they are cheating the rest of Nigeria, it's unfair.

Oyo is bigger than all south east combined, Edo state is bigger than abia,anambra, imo combined.

Infact a single local government in delta or Edo state is bigger than a state in south east.

I just don't want to go to northern Nigeria because they'll dwarf their tiny village they call state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 17, 2019
Currently in Ekpoma Edo state....

Na pure live and snap pictures I will be dropping hotel.

Currently lodging in chosen hotel, along GTbank junction.

I will just step out and flood here with grave pictures.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Donald95(m): 4:31pm On May 17, 2019
And so what. As big as you claim you are, What pride have you people brought to your ethnic group.

Which one should i start with, is it Mayors or leaders in foreign countries or is it our billionairs or is it our beautiful women or is the massive self made development After the war, e.t.c the list goes on and on

Great12m:
South East is too small, if Biafra go on their own they won't have enough land to farm. Biafra land have many disadvantages, landlock, small land mass, is south east a cursed?

Stop Worrying for us. This is how you people said it is not possible in Africa until our student defeated China, USA, Germany,e.t.c in Technology.

It is Ibadan that may be cursed with browny not SE

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 17, 2019
Excaperx:
South east states suppose to be join together as one, they are so small and they are cheating the rest of Nigeria, it's unfair.

Oyo is bigger than all south east combined, Edo state is bigger than abia,anambra, imo combined.

Infact a single local government in delta or Edo state is bigger than a state in south east.

I just don't want to go to northern Nigeria because they'll dwarf their tiny village they call state
Igbo amaka

cc lzaa adaibeku

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 17, 2019
A state like Edo state that has no pride.

What will they present to the world is it oshiomole or igbinedion which face?

A state that her villages is like an ashes of somalia.

What do they have?

No good internal road...what?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 17, 2019
Donald95:
And so what. As big as you claim you are, What pride have you people brought to your ethnic group.

Which one should i start with, is it Mayors or leaders in foreign countries or is it our billionairs or is it our beautiful women or is the massive self made development After the war, e.t.c the list goes on and on
you people always complain about not getting federal developments but your entire state is just a single local government in another state.

How is that fair?

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 17, 2019
Osagyefo98:
A state like Edo state that has no pride.

What will they present to the world is it oshiomole or igbinedion which face?

A state that her villages is like an ashes of somalia.

What do they have?

No good internal road...what?
what's your problem with Edo state? No wonder brought any development comparison here and no need for insults.

Your said a place is undeveloped but your left your hometown for it, isn't that stupid?

Just stop it and stop scoring home goal

5 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Odingo1: 4:40pm On May 17, 2019
Excaperx:

You are uneducated, state is created based on population density, cultural similarities and geographic features which include land mass.

A tiny state like Lagos has upto 15 million people while a big state that is times five of Lagos can have only 3 million.

In large scale a tiny country like Israel maybe more advanced than most countries with large land mass, it will surprising how a country like Israel and other tiny countries In Europe will be feeding Nigeria, Mali, Congo etc.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by BuhariAdvocate: 4:41pm On May 17, 2019
They just lifted ban on this dude Because of the stupid topic he always creating. Honestly this guy deserves life ban.

4 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by orion7: 4:41pm On May 17, 2019
chad Sudan mauritania 're all bigger than nigeria.

more than x2 of nigeria

Niger state is bigger than the whole. s.w states.

sooo op. is this new?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Dagah2: 4:49pm On May 17, 2019
Excaperx:

Place whatever little sense you think you're making here side by side with Lagos being the smallest state, independent island countries like Cape Verde etc, Vatican. Come back afterwards, I'll take my time to teach you not too sound so stupid ever again.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 17, 2019
Odingo1:

You are uneducated, state is created based on population density and geographic features which include land mass.

A tiny state like Lagos has upto 15 million people while a big state that is times five of Lagos can have only 3 million.

In large scale a tiny country like Israel maybe more advanced than most countries with large land mass, it will surprising how a country like Israel and other tiny countries In Europe will be feeding Nigeria, Mali, Congo etc.
lies. South east states were created based on sentiments.

Kano has more population than all south east states

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 17, 2019
Excaperx:
what's your problem with Edo state? No wonder brought any development comparison here and no need for insults.

Your said a place is undeveloped but your left your hometown for it, isn't that stupid?

Just stop it and stop scoring home goal

Lolzzz

I don't blame, u live inn usual mud house or uncoated zinc and have mouth to talk?

Where una get money to travel to? If not Italy or Libya by paddling of boat through see.

Even the ones, strangers have better sense and taste of living that u lots.

A typical edo state personn wears a boxer approximately 2 weeks and rarely change or buy new cloth but spend his money on women.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 17, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Lolzzz

I don't blame, u live inn usual mud house or uncoated zinc and have mouth to talk?

Where una get money to travel to? If not Italy or Libya by paddling of boat through see.

Even the ones, strangers have better sense and taste of living that u lots.

A typical edo state personn wears a boxer approximately 2 weeks and rarely change or buy new cloth but spend his money on women.
mhen you are jobless

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Donald95(m): 4:52pm On May 17, 2019
Excaperx:
you people always complain about not getting federal developments but your entire state is just a single local government in another state.

How is that fair?

So, we should stay without any because according to you, our land is small abi? Why don't you tell your government to stop taking our resources.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Dagah2: 4:52pm On May 17, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Go to Saharah desert, the Kalahari's, they're are large landmass bigger than most of these regions you're talking about, go there and declare them states or even republics, with this you can allocate them better than these South Eastern states. Hope you get this, sorry.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 17, 2019
Donald95:

So, we should stay without any because according to you, our land is small abi? Why don't you tell your government tostop taking our resources.
which resources?
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by tsdarkside(m): 4:54pm On May 17, 2019
Osagyefo98:

and i tell you....if nigeria is realy restructured as you igbos want,with accordin to each its own,una will have nothing....!!!!

most of your people dont live in the south east....abia is a complet mess...dumpsite....!!

abia or aba,i dont remember....
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Donald95(m): 4:55pm On May 17, 2019
Excaperx:
which resources?
Sperm
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Great12m: 4:56pm On May 17, 2019
South East is too small, if Biafra go on their own they won't have enough land to farm. Biafra land have many disadvantages, landlock, small land mass, is south east a cursed?

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 17, 2019
Excaperx:
mhen you are jobless

LolzZ.....if u supervise what I do a day u will slump but as usual u a small boy yet to get university education.

Deal with the poverty poverty ravaged edo state before creating multiple threads everyday.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 17, 2019
tsdarkside:

and i tell you....if nigeria is realy restructured as you igbos want,with accordin to each its own,una will have nothing....!!!!

most of your people dont live in the south east....abia is a complet mess...dumpsite....!!

Edo state is now the golden site

Lolzzzzzz
Go back to school.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Donald95(m): 4:58pm On May 17, 2019
tsdarkside:

You know nothing about Aba where i come from. Government is bad but if you come empty handed, trust me, within weeks you will start counting money. Mind, most of what you use is made in Aba. Fayose was not mad wen he wanted to work with Abia State govt to train Ekiti people hand work

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 17, 2019
Dagah2:

Go to Saharah desert, the Kalahari's, they're are large landmass bigger than most of these regions you're talking about, go there and declare them states or even republics, with this you can allocate them better than these South Eastern states. Hope you get this, sorry.

When u decid
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 17, 2019
Dagah2:

When u ready to make sense, write back.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by tsdarkside(m): 5:00pm On May 17, 2019
Enugupikin:

you're cursed, Edo state filled with gorillas and monkeys like Adams and obaseki are those you called humans?

SE has the highest population per square meter

we dare you to prove that with facts....

after so many of your people are troopin out of your region so many....??

bullshitt....!!
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Great12m: 5:00pm On May 17, 2019
Enugupikin:

you're cursed, Edo state filled with gorillas and monkeys like Adams and obaseki are those you called humans?

SE has the highest population per square meter

Oshiomole the igbo presidency slayer, South East presidency is determined by the same man you call gorilla.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by gidgiddy: 5:01pm On May 17, 2019
Excaperx:

It is never about land size, it is about population

Lagos is by far the smallest state in Nigeria but it has a population of over 20 million and is the commercial and economic nerve centre of Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Arda1000(m): 5:01pm On May 17, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Edo boy wel don sir
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 17, 2019
Excaperx:

Nigeria is bigger than England and smaller than the USA, yet Nigeria is so bleeped up

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary / Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service / N600 Billion Census Budget Outrageous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.