Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Have You Every Failed So Much In Life That You Doubt Your Ability To Succeed? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Every Failed So Much In Life That You Doubt Your Ability To Succeed? (961 Views)

Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability / Have You Ever Failed So Much In Life And You Doubt Your Ability To Succeed? / Prison Officers Arrested For Selling Guns To Gang Leader 'Ability' In Imo.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Every Failed So Much In Life That You Doubt Your Ability To Succeed? by vheckthor1: 4:38pm On May 17, 2019
I don't know who might be reading this but I feel lead to write this.
I am nobody presently, I have nothing, it seems I have failed at everything I have been trying to do, I have searched for job with not even a single call for an interview and I have tried starting a business but capital seems impossible to get, I have tried gathering capitals but no success yet, I am broke, presently I am just going out and coming back home to a man's shop to see if I can see anything to do (I repair computers hardware and software engineering ), it seems life has only the worst to offer presently. Every where I turn seems like a blocked road, (I can almost predict the end of every event before it concludes).
But yet, I keep having faith, yet I believe strongly that I am meant for greatness, yet I believe that my situation currently is only temporal, I believe that I will rise from the ashes, I believed everywhere I have been mocked I will be honored, I believe those who reject me now will seek me very soon, I believe that I will rise and move mountains, I believe I will raise others up and I believe I will fulfill my dreams and purpose.
Sucide is never an option for me neither should it be for you, we will get through this together and we will surely emerge as a winner.
Mark this thread everyone, when greatness comes we will all come to reread every line of it.
NEVER GIVE UP.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Every Failed So Much In Life That You Doubt Your Ability To Succeed? by vheckthor1: 4:40pm On May 17, 2019
Cyrilbet7206:
Read below it
Mod please help delete this comment
Re: Have You Every Failed So Much In Life That You Doubt Your Ability To Succeed? by franvincoop: 4:15pm On May 22, 2019
vheckthor1:

Mod please help delete this comment
Re: Have You Every Failed So Much In Life That You Doubt Your Ability To Succeed? by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 22, 2019
Bro which country ?
Re: Have You Every Failed So Much In Life That You Doubt Your Ability To Succeed? by vheckthor1: 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
we are still grinding, still fighting, still believing that things gonna get better. I am not giving up. I am not a quitter, I am a winner....
Re: Have You Every Failed So Much In Life That You Doubt Your Ability To Succeed? by vheckthor1: 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
We are still
Re: Have You Every Failed So Much In Life That You Doubt Your Ability To Succeed? by IceColdVeins(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
Bro keep fighting, I've been there but I thank God for where I am now and where I'm headed.

The story is long, at a point, I thought failure was my talent.

You only need just one win that will change it all bro.

Keep fighting
Re: Have You Every Failed So Much In Life That You Doubt Your Ability To Succeed? by vheckthor1: 11:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
Glory to God things are getting better, we are not there yet but better than what we use to be.
Re: Have You Every Failed So Much In Life That You Doubt Your Ability To Succeed? by vheckthor1: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
we are still fighting hard, we have so many issues to resolve but we are not giving up, we will surely prevail
Re: Have You Every Failed So Much In Life That You Doubt Your Ability To Succeed? by epondudu: 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Thank op. This is the typical story of many Nigerian youths.
Keep the hope embarassed
Re: Have You Every Failed So Much In Life That You Doubt Your Ability To Succeed? by vheckthor1: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
epondudu:
Thank op. This is the typical story of many Nigerian youths.
Keep the hope embarassed
Yes my brother keep fighting, what are you into now?
Re: Have You Every Failed So Much In Life That You Doubt Your Ability To Succeed? by vheckthor1: 12:29am On Feb 06, 2021
We are still in the game, we won't give up
Re: Have You Every Failed So Much In Life That You Doubt Your Ability To Succeed? by chatinent: 12:37am On Feb 06, 2021
God dey.

1 Like

Re: Have You Every Failed So Much In Life That You Doubt Your Ability To Succeed? by vheckthor1: 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
Glory to God things are changing bit by bit, income is getting steady, I have my own rented place and a small car.
Thank God all the way, Better days ahead.
Please guys don't turn to crime or scamming, Keep up the faith, we can make legit income without crime.

1 Like

Re: Have You Every Failed So Much In Life That You Doubt Your Ability To Succeed? by Rickbronz(m): 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
vheckthor1:
Glory to God things are changing bit by bit, income is getting steady, I have my own rented place and a small car.
Thank God all the way, Better days ahead.
Please guys don't turn to crime or scamming, Keep up the faith, we can make legit income without crime.
hello
Re: Have You Every Failed So Much In Life That You Doubt Your Ability To Succeed? by vheckthor1: 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
Rickbronz:
hello
hi

(1) (Reply)

Moment Mother Was Shot Dead While Holding Her Baby / One Protester Shot Dead, Police Vehicle Burnt At Shoprite, #jakande, Lagos / Husband Behead Wife Over Dowry dispute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.