Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State (31792 Views)

Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today / Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo / Abubakar Shekau Condemns Kano Death Sentence Of Yahaya Sherif Aminu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State by kingkuntaval: 9:33pm On May 17, 2019
Okoyeebows:
To the writer, may God run your life, the life of your children and coming generations the way Bello ran Kogi state.

May the feelings of Kogi workers caused by Yahaya Bello never depart from your household and may your always the kind of feelings people have for Yahaya Bello.

Re: The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 17, 2019
Anubis:
He increased IGR from N300m to N1bn, wow. This guy should be president lol
upon the increment of igr he still cannot pay salary, bello continue deceiving yourself. Your days are number.

1 Like

Re: The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State by espeeroke: 9:40pm On May 17, 2019
Lies, lies, lies........ There is no packaging a worthless rogue, Yaya Bello.

2 Likes

Re: The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State by Blitz888(m): 9:45pm On May 17, 2019
Not once in this senseless tirade did he mention one physical infrastructure conceptualize and completed by his government!

Bad market!

2 Likes

Re: The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State by jaskybaba: 9:49pm On May 17, 2019
invest NGN 2000 and get NGN 16000 in 48 hours... Ask me how... whatsapp me 09034487661
Re: The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State by dbestuncle: 9:49pm On May 17, 2019
Anubis:
He increased IGR from N300m to N1bn, wow. This guy should be president lol

I wish u can see me laughing. u are very funny, president indeed. A Governor without commissioning projects na Governor b DAT
He increased IGR and we can't see the money been used to better the state.

If he was good as the writer said, why is it that he is afraid of free n fair elections. Guns will not give him a second term go n mark it.
Re: The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State by ADMAF(m): 9:52pm On May 17, 2019
2mercy:

I take it that the author deliberately ignored the main area of contention. The area where he has gotten the most criticism- non-payment of salaries. Until this area is sufficiently and convincingly addressed, bad publicity abt Gov Yaya Bello's administration will simply intensify, I'm afraid.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/the-other-side-of-yahaya-bello-as-governor-of-kogi-state.html

Re: The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State by emmasege: 9:53pm On May 17, 2019
Biglittlelois:
If this Yeye Bello should win ehn, it means they have all been cursed by their ancestors....
If Aregbesola's APC could win Osun, Yaya can win Kogi should APC give him the ticket.

Democracy died in Nigeria on 29 May 2015.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State by lilianofentse(f): 9:58pm On May 17, 2019
Helpinghands1:

God forbid evil, I rather remain broke than work for uniform men or be a uniform person in this nation.
why?
Re: The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State by dbestuncle: 9:59pm On May 17, 2019
2mercy:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/the-other-side-of-yahaya-bello-as-governor-of-kogi-state.html

May u and your family affairs b govern henceforth the way Governor Bello is running the state in Jesus Name. Amen

May u get jobs and be working without knowing when your boss will pay or if he will ever pay in Jesus name. amen

May your resources b managed same way bello manages the state in Jesus name. amen
May u not know the status of your employment since u are to spend unthinkable number of years without receiving salary as those who have stayed for 32 months with salaries /pension in Jesus name. amen

If u can say amen to any of the above then u believe in this Government because the above is all bello signifies

3 Likes

Re: The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State by ibro1010(m): 10:07pm On May 17, 2019
PDP give DINO vs NATASHA ticket

1 Like

Re: The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State by thunderbabs: 10:13pm On May 17, 2019
Lol. Yahaya don pay bloggers like Seun to hype them... He has failed woefully
Re: The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State by yassjib: 10:24pm On May 17, 2019
other side of a useless governor..
hmmm, I don't think u are from kogi state and if you do, pls tell us how many project that was executed by this your so call governor. I strongly believed that you are not from kogi state so that is why you do not know anything concerning Yahaya Bello's government or may be you were giving a lot of money to write up this statement. pls revers it back before AMADIOHA the god of thunder strike you you down. my candid advice to you

1 Like

Re: The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State by yassjib: 10:26pm On May 17, 2019
Yahaya Bello has failed. go and tell him that I say so

1 Like

Re: The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State by Ojima23(m): 10:36pm On May 17, 2019
Mkmoney:
This is rubbish
Absolute rubbish

1 Like

Re: The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State by aewhydot: 10:46pm On May 17, 2019
Oma307:

I guess you are from kogi state

My broda....na my mum state
Re: The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State by Kaypower112(m): 10:47pm On May 17, 2019
Trash, obviously the person that wrote this, is not being sincere with him or herself. if u have a relation or folks that is a civil servant in kogi state and hasn't being paid after all the "supposed" screening and has been cleared, Nd you are here trying to defend wickedness, and you see nothing wrong, may u be impaled on hot sticks of blazing fire.
Re: The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State by Insectkiller: 11:01pm On May 17, 2019
Re: The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State by IHANLU: 11:27pm On May 17, 2019
Thanks for your good write up which is NOT good to others. My earnest prayer for you and your family tonight is that, The way Yaya Bello run the affairs of Kogi, manage the resource of Kogi, caring for the civil servant and pensioners in Kogi so shall your life and that of your family members be managed. This prayer is in line with what you are supporting.

2 Likes

Re: The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State by EarthKing(m): 11:44pm On May 17, 2019
Anyone supporting Yahaya Bello, can as well be yahoo person or a ritualist. Coz just like synonyms, they're thesame thing.

We invoke the spirit of Ameh Oboni the 1st, Ayegba Oma-Idoko and Dr Stephen Achema on this mayhem we are facing.

Who is thou mountain before Jerubabel .

1 Like

Re: The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State by darqly(m): 1:01am On May 18, 2019
All his sides have the same useless value- Front, Back, Sideways, Upside down- all daft. angry
Re: The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State by awuf2008: 2:02am On May 18, 2019
The worst governor till date and no second term for him
Re: The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State by MNDY(m): 3:52am On May 18, 2019
2mercy:

Until one Igala wash hand use am type juju at you online and you begin get problem, you no go stop promoting and praising Bello the man wey dey take them through hell.

1 Like

Re: The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State by Enyimbamercedes: 6:16am On May 18, 2019
I really wanted to read all this but couldn’t go past the first paragraph before scrolling to the end.

This man’s only developmental project is his mansion in Okene.

1 Like

Re: The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State by mechanics(m): 6:51am On May 18, 2019
But what surprised me most is that all those bail out he has being receiving from FG, where has the money being going to? why did he not use part of it to offset the salary arrears of the state civil servants?
Re: The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State by Pattypato: 7:00am On May 18, 2019
YAYA bello instead of you to calm down and starts to do the rightful things,you were paying people to write lie articles about you. Both you and your writers shall perish like Pharaoh. In Jesus name.
Re: The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State by Ganamustgo(m): 7:03am On May 18, 2019
I only read the first three paragraphs and I couldn't continue reading it. it seems the useless op of this topic is not indigent of Kogi state.

The only people that can vote for that failure of a governor is his immediate family.
Get your facts right before coming to cyberspace to write poo.

May God rule your life and that of your family the same way Bello has been ruling Kogi in the last three and half years.

Let me hear a loud "Amen" from the Op.
Re: The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State by hamido3040(m): 7:23am On May 18, 2019
Na dem
Re: The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State by nku5: 7:37am On May 18, 2019
I have one senior friend that works for Kogi State government that is seriously suffering. When his first daughter got married two years ago he was penniless. He couldn't contribute a dime to the wedding. Still broke and suffering. If i curse this Yeye Bello....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom @ 34: Osinbajo Commissions Dakkada Towers, Flags Off Dakkada Luxury / Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff / Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.