Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University (67936 Views)

Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar / Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by Adeitanajoke(f): 7:11pm On May 17, 2019
Davido's elder brother, Adewale Adeleke celebrated the love of his life who just bagged a M.S degree in Physiology and Biophysics from Georgetown University today.

Sharing photos from the graduation, he wrote 'congrats to the love of my life. So proud of you baby, I know how much time and effort you put into this degree. So blessed to have a smart, intelligent, beautiful woman in my life! This is only the beginning for us'.

https://all-gists..com/2019/05/davidos-elder-brother-shares-kiss-with-his-boo-as-she-graduates-from-university.html

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by Adeitanajoke(f): 7:23pm On May 17, 2019
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

5 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by Naijaalive(m): 7:43pm On May 17, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by Olufela30: 7:47pm On May 17, 2019
Hkn chairman !!! Enjoy...

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by czarina(f): 8:03pm On May 17, 2019
Oh, the same dude that told his followers his dogs fed better than they did?

Congratulations to your gal, boy!

21 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by NobleAngell(f): 8:07pm On May 17, 2019
I see dimples and fatness run in the blood.

9 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 17, 2019
And this is news worthy?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by biacan(f): 10:18pm On May 17, 2019
Just in case he needs a side chick tongue I'm...... wink

5 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by Wanity(m): 10:18pm On May 17, 2019
First time to see a female op
Re: Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by TRCdesigns: 10:18pm On May 17, 2019
Congratulations to her
Re: Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by obimiheka(m): 10:19pm On May 17, 2019
Poverty UR FATHER......

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by biacan(f): 10:19pm On May 17, 2019
czarina:

Tell me something shocked
Re: Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by jojothaiv(m): 10:19pm On May 17, 2019
Noted
Re: Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by Alexsnowy2t7: 10:20pm On May 17, 2019
Djdh
Re: Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:20pm On May 17, 2019
czarina:

Una no dey forget something?

20 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by czarina(f): 10:21pm On May 17, 2019
biacan:
Tell me something shocked
yup, he said so. The thread should still be around.

4 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 17, 2019
czarina:

Why are they following him?
It is only in Nigeria that a person will follow a celebrity, follow his parents, follow his siblings, follow his girlfriend and exgirl friends, follow his dog, follow his secoundary school girlfriend

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by rastaLivity: 10:21pm On May 17, 2019
biacan:
start writing your suicide epistle cos you go wait tire

9 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:21pm On May 17, 2019
Everybody dey finish school, e remain Chioma

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by Onyi22(f): 10:23pm On May 17, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Everybody dey finish school, e remain Chioma
Everybody dy get sense ,e remain u

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by ComeAndobo: 10:23pm On May 17, 2019
Make I no lie, I come here come shade am before. But after seeing Masters degree in biophysics and from a top school like GEORGE TOWN shocked I decided to go think about my life. grin cheesy cheesy cry

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by biacan(f): 10:25pm On May 17, 2019
czarina:
yup, he said so. The thread should still be around.
And she still went ahead to date him ? Hmmmmmm nawaooo sad
Re: Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:26pm On May 17, 2019
Mk93:

Why are they following him?

Your head dey there!
They will never follow reasonable people.
Then they go to people's pages to vomit trash.
When the person replies them, they call him out.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by tfash96(m): 10:27pm On May 17, 2019
Onyi22:

Everybody dy get sense ,e remain u
ahn ahn that's too much now u gat no chill @ all

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by 1daboi: 10:27pm On May 17, 2019
biacan:
ashewo kobo kobo, from begging to marry a cat to being a side chick. Zero self worth..,.... Someone help me with that saliva-pouring-meme

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by TheLogicalMind(m): 10:28pm On May 17, 2019
Hehe wink You guys never forget anything.

czarina:

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 17, 2019
angry Are they married? The should marry to have the moral and legal right to kiss as much as possible.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:29pm On May 17, 2019
[quote author=Onyi22 post=78482294]
Everybody dy get sense ,e remain u[/qMayuote]

May your parents bury you the next time you reply me.
If Chioma is your sister, won't you advice her to go and finish her school?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by jaxxy(m): 10:30pm On May 17, 2019
Nice1
Re: Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:31pm On May 17, 2019
tfash96:
ahn ahn that's too much now u gat no chill @ all

She wants to pack all her children in a grave if she doesn't know the kind of person to throw words at
You need to see this dwarf who lives in an uncompleted building.
The day her pictures were brought out and Nairalanders dragged her in the mud, you will weep for her

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" / Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband / Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.