Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

How To Monetize Your Online Presence – Free Business Quote; Paid Name Suggestion - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Monetize Your Online Presence – Free Business Quote; Paid Name Suggestion (201 Views)

Business Quote For Today! / Business Quote / Business Quote for the Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Monetize Your Online Presence – Free Business Quote; Paid Name Suggestion by Ibowills(m): 7:52pm On May 17, 2019
This is how I missed N40,000 Contract at the age of 19. By then, I wasn’t so fluent with Web Design, but the basic knowledge I had was enough to customize an existing Blog/Website Running on WordPress.

A client called me up that evening, and I made it to his office. On reaching, Smart looked surprise, so he asked again to be sure, “Are you Iboro?”. I smiled and had a seat. Smart had expected someone huge with a protruding tommy.

He made a request for existing Blogs designed by me, so I showed him my Personal Website. He was in love with the concept I used on my Website, and promised me he’ll arrange for a meeting with his Boss so I can give a fresh touch to their existing WordPress site. His company needed a new custom theme, and they laid out specifications for the theme.

I was told to name my price before leaving, so I told him N45,000; he bargained N40,000, and I responded “cool”. Next thing I expected was a Credit Alert since he had my account number.

Next morning, Smart woke me from sleep with a call, just to announce that “His Boss doesn’t like the Logo on my Website, and can’t hire me”. This seemed like some kind of movie to me after budgeting how N40,000 will be used during and after the contract.

My day went “red”.

I couldn’t help but to stare at the poorly designed Logo I made using a Photo Editor in my Android Phone. “40k just flew away because of going economical; I should have hired a Pro” kept running in my mind. Howbeit, I overcame this feelings hours later with the believe that bad things happen the same way good things happen. The most important lesson I learnt was never to underrate the power of “Branding“.

Discover some Secrets: https://load2earn.com/how-to-monetize-your-online-presence-free-business-quote-paid-name-suggestion-and-logo-design/

(1) (Reply)

... / Giveaway: Learn Mini Importation For Free With Me. Join My Whatsapp Group / Make Above 70k For Free 2019 Hack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.