Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,947 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State (59670 Views)

EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Oyo With Incriminating Items / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ogbomoso (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Ekpekus(m): 4:42am On May 18, 2019
salford1:

No they would rather steal from innocent hard working folks trying to earn a dollar for a living.
One mudafuker still tried to scam me this morning. Same message was sent to my wife.

If I had click the dodgy link in the sms below, it will take me to a page where I need to select my bank for the deposit/reimbursement to be paid, then after that a cloned (fake) login page where they would require me to enter my login details.

Once i do that, they will remotely login into my account using the password i supplied on the cloned bank login page and clear all the money I laboured for in my account.

Yet some people will try to justify this criminal activity as work.
Dem send you too.. I know say the Yahoo boys behind this interact thing go don tire for me..
First of all, I ask myself who dey dash free money here when go get reimbursed without spending? grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by anambraamaka: 4:43am On May 18, 2019
Ndi olu akwukwo
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Emmasnoop(m): 4:43am On May 18, 2019
This Ones never get experience, men still full ground Una dey learn.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by millhouse: 4:52am On May 18, 2019
iammo:
shocked

jail go full this year
when minister of interior say this administration go build more prisons ,na the reason to approve the budget be this na
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by crackhouse(m): 4:53am On May 18, 2019
Big boys. They even give them bottle water to drink....
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by salford1: 5:16am On May 18, 2019
Ekpekus:

Dem send you too.. I know say the Yahoo boys behind this interact thing go don tire for me..
First of all, I ask myself who dey dash free money here when go get reimbursed without spending? grin
My brother. Ma bombing dem dey do o. They bomb thousands of number, a few people will fall for it. That is all they need. They don't want to know if the money in that person's acount is borowed money or life earnings. Why would some people just wamt to place curse and repercussions upon themselves? Very bad

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by lordswill03: 5:18am On May 18, 2019
The other one still get mind De drink bottle water, come pose ontop
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by maj59(m): 5:18am On May 18, 2019
uruba23:
See as they pose like football team....this people don dey plenty o
Yahoo boys FC Delta Zone
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by tomdon(m): 5:24am On May 18, 2019
Why must it be Benz.
Anywhere I see Benz now, I de look the owner two times

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by ajibsnoni: 5:25am On May 18, 2019
GidifeedNews:
Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Advance Fee Fraud Section, Abuja Headquarters in collaboration with men from the Benin Zonal Office in an operation on Friday 17, 2019 arrested 22 suspected internet fraudsters during an early morning raid at Sapele, Delta State.

Working on intelligence reports, the suspects, who are between the ages of 18 to 30 years, were smoked out from their hideout in an early morning operation.

A day earlier, the operatives from Abuja had arrested two suspected internet fraudster in Ughelli, Delta State.

Items recovered from the suspects include lap top computers, iPhones, phones, ATM cards and three exotic vehicles. The cars are Benz C350, Benz ML 350 and Chrysler 300.

The raid on the internet fraudsters is one in the series by operatives of the Commission in line with the directive of the acting Executive Chairman of the Commission, Ibrahim Magu to rid the entire country of internet fraud and cyber crime.

The suspects have made useful statements and will be charged to court as soon investigations are completed.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/05/17/efcc-arrests-22-suspected-internet-fraudsters-in-delta-state/
every where is now full of yahoo boys may god spare the young soul, and grant them a gainful employment.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by EazyMoh(m): 5:28am On May 18, 2019
HisSexcellency:
Efcc has found a new job description, they no longer go after politicians and civil servants who embezzle our common wealth.
Seems yahoo boys hunting is the new gig now. They should apply same zeal use in hunting down yahoo boys also to hunting and prosecution of other cases too.

Yahoo boys are easier to catch than politicians. Trust me from the comfort of my room I can get incriminating evidence for at least 20 yahooboys per day. For example, the NL resident bet scammers.

Politicians on the other hand instantly lawyer up and with the inglorious help of our wack judicial system and many corrupt judges, EFCC is really doing a great job.
So give them kudos on this one and encourage them to do more.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by EazyMoh(m): 5:31am On May 18, 2019
tomdon:
Why must it be Benz.
Anywhere I see Benz now, I de look the owner two times
Especially if he's looking less than 30 years and irresponsible. - Wearing dada and shorts on a Monday afternoon in a hotel, there is 90% chance that he's a yahooboy.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Bizibi(m): 5:46am On May 18, 2019
The pressure from Intl security agencies has made it a priority for efcc to target these fraudsters.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Ghgff1222: 6:13am On May 18, 2019
Prove below

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Dannyhajo(m): 6:20am On May 18, 2019
EFCC so this polithieves has fully diverted your attention from there corrupt way and turn you against this innocent guys..I swear Nigeria is a country that kills glory...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Dannyhajo(m): 6:24am On May 18, 2019
EFCC so this polithieves has fully diverted your attention from there corrupt way and turn you against this innocent guys..I swear Nigeria is a country that kills glory...
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by armadeo(m): 6:34am On May 18, 2019
Not supporting Yahoo but how can you Be in a town like sapele young man no obvious employment and be driving those cars.

To be honest I've come to the conclusion that majority of youths dont know or believe that Yahoo is a crime hence they just do as they like or are surprisingly stupid.

Anyway some years in the slammer should clear thier eye.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by orion7: 6:35am On May 18, 2019
ifada123:
I am enjoying this.
EFCC continue the good work.
When will you come to Edo state?
See how they snap like football team.
when last armed robber come ur street ? boys go soon drop laptop carry gun again.

nor cry o
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by benitdavid: 6:36am On May 18, 2019
ifada123:
I am enjoying this. EFCC continue the good work. When will you come to Edo state? See how they snap like football team.
edo state kill you there
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by oruma19: 6:40am On May 18, 2019
Useless country. Parading people that the courts have not convicted. Imagine the breach and violation of peoples' human right. I hate Nigeria, it's about time I moved out

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by darlenese(f): 6:40am On May 18, 2019
when are they coming to warri?
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Mogajunior(m): 7:03am On May 18, 2019
I just don't get it. Wat cud be their reasons for living together. If am into yahoo, I think my modest lifestyle won't let me get caught but these guys are full of show off.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by 8stargeneral: 7:10am On May 18, 2019
Am sure dis team can defeat arsenal for epl grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by foreshore(m): 7:20am On May 18, 2019
GidifeedNews:
Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Advance Fee Fraud Section, Abuja Headquarters in collaboration with men from the Benin Zonal Office in an operation on Friday 17, 2019 arrested 22 suspected internet fraudsters during an early morning raid at Sapele, Delta State.

Working on intelligence reports, the suspects, who are between the ages of 18 to 30 years, were smoked out from their hideout in an early morning operation.

A day earlier, the operatives from Abuja had arrested two suspected internet fraudster in Ughelli, Delta State.

Items recovered from the suspects include lap top computers, iPhones, phones, ATM cards and three exotic vehicles. The cars are Benz C350, Benz ML 350 and Chrysler 300.

The raid on the internet fraudsters is one in the series by operatives of the Commission in line with the directive of the acting Executive Chairman of the Commission, Ibrahim Magu to rid the entire country of internet fraud and cyber crime.

The suspects have made useful statements and will be charged to court as soon investigations are completed.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/05/17/efcc-arrests-22-suspected-internet-fraudsters-in-delta-state/

It's a football team posing for photograph I can see here
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:38am On May 18, 2019
efcc is now the most active govt agency in Nigeria.. kudos to them..when you see guys idle but living above there means. something is wrong. .
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Mysselff2: 7:51am On May 18, 2019
uruba23:
See as they pose like football team....this people don dey plenty o

I tell you

LOL @ first pix, the guy on the far left be like "Wooo, make I drink water joor, I cannot comman go an kee myself"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by ernieboy(m): 8:03am On May 18, 2019
Mogajunior:
I just don't get it. Wat cud be their reasons for living together. If am into yahoo, I think my modest lifestyle won't let me get caught but these guys are full of show off.
they visually work together in rented flats most times with the generator on 24/7. this enables dem to exchange ideas and often times their overall leader often requires dem to do so for some fetish reason, there are stories of some of these apartments having some fetish items in the places where they work

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Lordknowz: 8:08am On May 18, 2019
[s]
frankmoney:
then shouldn't the top politicians be your target ? Why are you now stealing from people who didn't steal from you .your target should be the guy who's house bullion van is entering ...

[/s]
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Lordknowz: 8:12am On May 18, 2019
martineverest:
that's the headquarters of yahoo yahoo..Benin,warrri and Lagos are the headquarters of internet scamming in Africa...it's really appalling

Totally wrong. You know nothing about internet scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended / Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) / EFCC Arraigns Two For Internet Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.