Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:42 PM

I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy (12442 Views)

Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. / Gelato Dance! Kaffy Shows DJ Cuppy New Way To Dance To Gelato / "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by DGynx: 1:08am On May 18, 2019
Dubbed Nigeria’s dance queen, trust Kaffy to always talk about her passion – dancing – whenever she is given the opportunity to do so. In a recent chat with the dancer, she revealed that her project for the year was to sensitise the public to the gains of giving the dance industry the same respect other industries in the entertainment sphere receive.

During a recent interview, she revealed that she had used dance to help unhappy women regain their confidence.“I started out as a fitness trainer and I used dance to make it more enticing to both men and women because we like fun.With dancing, you would have so much fun that you would not believe the number of calories you burn in the process instead of lifting heavy weights. Dance takes the pain away while exercising and you would have fun as you do so.

https://www./2019/05/ive-helped-women-regain-confidence-with-dance-nigerias-dance-queen-kaffy.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by gideon1971(m): 4:57am On May 18, 2019
iornenge81:
Ok
originals1:

Space booked•

Meanwhile instagram page with 17k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley

Both of una no dey sleep, witches and wizard for nairaland,

4 Likes

Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by iornenge81(m): 4:57am On May 18, 2019
Ok
Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:58am On May 18, 2019
Story story
Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by kolafolabi(m): 4:59am On May 18, 2019
Kaffy, the danceathon crooner

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by miicun(m): 4:59am On May 18, 2019
oooook.
Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by Ihutomi: 5:00am On May 18, 2019
OK,dancing is a hubby ,no body can dance as a business for ever let then learn other vocations.

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by cdqyehyeh(m): 5:00am On May 18, 2019
NEXT
Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by shineeye1: 5:04am On May 18, 2019
Professional Seductress in the name of dance "industry"..
Nothing we no go hear!
Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by ablelin: 5:13am On May 18, 2019
That is good for you na...

Do you want to learn to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here

1 Like

Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by tomdon(m): 5:19am On May 18, 2019
Which nonsense confidence.
All these so called success stories in dance and all what not makes a rubbish of intellectual achievements. Is it with useless dance that America used to create cars and phones, or that China and others are using to advance exponentially, or Dubai used to develop within a very short time??

8 Likes

Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23am On May 18, 2019
Keep up the good job beautiful woman.
Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by myrates: 5:27am On May 18, 2019
tomdon:
Which nonsense confidence.
All these success stories in dance and all what not makes a rubbish of intellectual achievements. Is it with useless dance that America used to create cars and phones, or that China and others are using to advance exponentially, or Dubai used to develop within a very short time??
God bless you. Let them go to farm and experience the amount of calories they will burn.

5 Likes

Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by Carlyboi(m): 5:27am On May 18, 2019
Kaffy Willy wonka and
S billy blanks
Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by Erolow(f): 5:41am On May 18, 2019
Nice one
Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by nairalee(m): 5:47am On May 18, 2019
I cannot dance to save my life and I'm also extremely shy. But I doubt dancing will give me that. All I need is to cane my lane and make my money
Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by pweshdodo(m): 6:05am On May 18, 2019
How
By twerking??!
Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by anambraamaka: 6:08am On May 18, 2019
True that
Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by Nobody: 6:15am On May 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by femtex007(m): 6:26am On May 18, 2019
By using dance to collect peoples husband
Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by DrTee1(m): 6:31am On May 18, 2019
True Kaffy, except that DANCE isn't Nigeria's problem.

So while you are right Kaffy, dancing - and the money around the entertainment industry in Nigeria - has definitely created some sense of self-esteem and income for some women and men IN LAGOS STATE essentially.

But people are hungry, distressed and disillusioned from a lack of virtually everything in an overpopulated Nigeria with little or no leadership direction. Now that is our problem Ma. Not exactly DANCE. This is one of that: https://twitter.com/AgudaKayode/status/1128686317406228480

So while you are right about your assessment, the truth is that only the super rich (less than 0.0001% of the Nigerian population) can indeed feed money into the dance industry. The other sector that feeds money in are the poor people themselves who may buy forms or whatever to get into 'dance schools' or 'dance competitions'.

But abeg, who dance epp in Nigeria today? Our grandmothers have been dancing since 1960 o. We are here... But yes, in a better-organised society, yes, Dance is important stress relief, massive entertainment and a great way to unwind.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by meobizy(f): 6:49am On May 18, 2019
I started out as a fitness trainer
Well that explains her look.
Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by meobizy(f): 6:51am On May 18, 2019
DrTee1:
True Kaffy, except that DANCE isn't Nigeria's problem.

So while you are right Kaffy, dancing - and the money around the entertainment industry in Nigeria - has definitely created some sense of self-esteem and income for some women and men IN LAGOS STATE essentially.

But people are hungry, distressed and disillusioned from a lack of virtually everything in an overpopulated Nigeria with little or no leadership direction. Now that is our problem Ma. Not exactly DANCE. This is one of that: https://twitter.com/AgudaKayode/status/1128686317406228480

So while you are right about your assessment, the truth is that only the super rich (less than 0.0001% of the Nigerian population) can indeed feed money into the dance industry. The other sector that feeds money in are the poor people themselves who may buy forms or whatever to get into 'dance schools' or 'dance competitions'.

But abeg, who dance epp in Nigeria today? Our grandmothers have been dancing since 1960 o. We are here... But yes, in a better-organised society, yes, Dance is important stress relief, massive entertainment and a great way to unwind.
Kaffy is your country’s president?
Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by UNGOBACK: 6:52am On May 18, 2019
We give loans to Traders / manufactures Around Ajah, Vi, lekki, lakowe and Environs kindly check my signature
Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by omoadeleye(m): 7:02am On May 18, 2019
Na wa oo, regain confidence with dance...
Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by Boyooosa(m): 7:08am On May 18, 2019
Kaffy my love...
My Woman!
My Everything.
God bless you Wonderful Woman.
Your passion is nothing to be compared with among ur peers. #yemialade should just brazen up, she's getting it wrong

(1) (2) (Reply)

May D's "So Many Tinz" - Behind-The-Scene Photos / ~Omotola Jolade Ekeinde's Ikebe: Nollywood's Best Ikebe~ / Election: Timi Dakolo Complains About The Low Turn Out Of Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.