Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia (2492 Views)

'Buhari Wears $640 Shoes, Seeks Loans Of Countries Presidents Wear $100 Shoes' / President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) / Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 6:59am On May 19, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I'm patiently waiting for Kwnu on this pics.
Collect sense.

cc lzaa adaibeku westaslave2 yarimo gaskiyamagana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by gaskiyamagana: 7:14am On May 19, 2019
immhotep:

Collect sense.

cc lzaa adaibeku westaslave2 yarimo gaskiyamagana
This is nairaland hacker. You hacked my user account. I made no comment to your reply.
Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by BabyApple(m): 8:29am On May 19, 2019
forexprophet:
You are a fool....Mohammed told you a lie....it was the 360 idols that are there. Abraham never went there sef...... Your Allah is a stone ,a black one at that matter which was destroyed during the invasion of mecca. Google kaabah to know history not what your gworo chewing illiterate mallam tells you

Haba Bros Why did you call me a fool. That's an insult na. What i said about Kaaba was revealed to the prophet in the Quran. And God will never tell lie no matter what. Its not a must you believe , you are free to believe and you are free not to believe. Please dont abuse me.. E no good na.. O ya apologise to me..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics; Moment Sen. Adeleke Heard Supreme Court Ruling / The Fallacy Of Yorubas Only Being Accommodating. / “A Roasted Corn For That Electricity” Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.