Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

The Plant That Cures Diabetes By. Lamuye Ganiyu, Adewale - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Plant That Cures Diabetes By. Lamuye Ganiyu, Adewale (1054 Views)

Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure / Plant That Resembles Covid-19! May Be This Is D Anti Dote ?? / Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Plant That Cures Diabetes By. Lamuye Ganiyu, Adewale by bustthem: 3:16am On May 18, 2019
THE PLANT THAT CURES DIABETES

By: Lamuye Ganiyu, Adewale

Department; Fisheries and wildlife department

Osun state university,osogbo

By: Lamuye Ganiyu Adewale

Fisheries and wildlife department

Osun state university,osogbo

Background

Diabetes is an uncommo disease that occurs when your blood glucose or blood sugar, is too high. Blood glucose is body main source of energy and comes from the food we eat. Insulin, a hormone made by the pancreas, helps glucose from food get into the cells to be used for energy. Sometimes, our body doesn’t make enough—or any—insulin or doesn’t use insulin well. Glucose then stays in the blood and doesn’t reach the cells.

Over time, having too much glucose in your blood can cause health problems. Although diabetes has no cure, you can take steps to manage your diabetes and stay healthy.(according to some reachersers)

Sometimes people call diabetes “a touch of sugar” or “borderline diabetes.” These terms suggest that someone doesn’t really have diabetes or has a less serious case, but every case of diabetes is serious and can be cure with my new research.

The most common types of diabetes are type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes.

Type 1 diabetes

If you have type 1 diabetes, your body does not make insulin. Your immune system attacks and destroys the cells in your pancreas that make insulin. Type 1 diabetes is usually diagnosed in children and young adults, although it can appear at any age. People with type 1 diabetes need to take insulin every day to stay alive.

Type 2 diabetes

If you have type 2 diabetes, your body does not make or use insulin well. You can develop type 2 diabetes at any age, even during childhood. However, this type of diabetes occurs most often in middle-aged and older people. Type 2 is the most common type of diabetes.

What health problems can diabetes pose?

Over time, high blood glucose leads to problems such as

heart disease

stroke

kidney disease

eye problems

dental disease

nerve damage

foot problems

And even death

The solution....

The solution to the Diabetes health problems is in the nature which was discovered some years ago by me and I used it to cure 1 Diabetes patients in level 1..

I used the leaf and bark of milk plant to prepare the solution.

The plant name remain anonymous for security purpose

Method...

Milk plant leaf and bark was taking from Osun state university, wildlife apiary site, for the preparation of the solution. The solution took 3 days to accumulate.

How it works

Removal of excess sugar in the body can only be done by using this solution continuosly (3 spoons) daily.

It helps to reduce the level of sugar in the body and also, it helps in repairing worn out cells

Results

After the accumulation,the solution was served to each patient at 3 days interval and after some weeks, they became healthy.

Conclusion...

Nothing in this world has no solution. The fact that nobody is yet to get the solution doesn't mean it has no solution.(biblically)

Due to my field, my research has been limited to some extent and for this work to come out wonderfully. I will be needing the help of professionals in the field...

Any volunteers can get to me at ganiyuadewale29@gmail.com

My next write-up will base on Appendix
Re: The Plant That Cures Diabetes By. Lamuye Ganiyu, Adewale by bustthem: 3:24am On May 18, 2019
Gardens Chrysophyllum cainito (

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Sleep Peacefully And Lose Weight / Help! My Baby Skin Is Changing. / Diabetes Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.