Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved (46772 Views)

A Russian Man Who Tried To Rob A Hair Salon Ended Up As A Sex Slave (Throwback) / How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. / Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by Sanemind(m): 8:10am On May 18, 2019
ednut1:
The guy was a sex addict. Always nacking church girl yet was a minister. The church is a joke these days. Sexual immorality amok
how did you know?
Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by BENEAMATA: 8:44am On May 18, 2019
so this must be one of the " SLIMMING PROCESS " THE I.G subjects himself to that causes his WEIGHT LOSS . . . . . . WORKING SO HARD TO MAKE THE CITIZENRY LOSE MORE CONFIDENCE IN THE POLICE FORCE . bunch of misfits .
Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by bmos(m): 8:48am On May 18, 2019
KevMitnick:
Nigerian Police

Police followed the proper investigation procedures. Anyone found at crime scene is a prime suspect until proved otherwise.
Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by cr7lomo: 8:51am On May 18, 2019
kallmemrB:
Now people will get scared to help eachother

B4 nko....if person don decide to die and don de the act, better leave am like that cos Nigerian police no understand d meaning if help, the person wey kill imself for don go , but na u go come carry wahala wey u no no... the person spirit go even de ask if im send u
Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by 3rdeyeNigeria: 8:52am On May 18, 2019
We install CCTV.

We also train #CCTV_Technical_School

Call: 07014671600

Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by ishawlar: 8:54am On May 18, 2019
God. Akoba adaba olohun ma je ka ri
Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by hopefulLandlord: 9:05am On May 18, 2019
fineboynl:
if Americans should arrest a suspect you will see the evidence via TV channels.

you're watching too many crime TV series

2 Likes

Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by Femeto: 9:07am On May 18, 2019
This is Nigeria. Police would always robe you in.
Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by Nobody: 9:08am On May 18, 2019
If a Doctor can be incriminated for helping a dying individual, then any Nigerian is not save at a crime/accident scene...

About 4 years ago, a Doctor complained of how he was robbed (pick pocketed) of cash and his wallet while he was attending to an accident victim..

If that was in an era of change, what will "Next level" offer!
If you are not rugged, please leave Nigeria for a greener pasture. Everything is upside down here...

We will overcome...
Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by zac399: 9:09am On May 18, 2019
The role of a https://infinitymarketingsolutions.in/our-services/digital-marketing is to create, plan and manage branding strategies for clients, including support in advertising and other forms of promotion. Branding is the process of developing a company's brand, including name, identity system and messaging platform.
A marketing consultant is a very skilled professional who understand[url] https://infinitymarketingsolutions.in/articles[/url] analysis, what motivates consumers and how to put strategies in place to improve business. Some people confuse advertising agencies and marketing consultants, assuming that marketing consultants do the same thing but independent from an agency.
Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by hopefulLandlord: 9:15am On May 18, 2019
eni4real:
If a Doctor can be incriminated for helping a dying individual, then any Nigerian is not save at a crime/accident scene...

About 4 years ago, a Doctor complained of how he was robbed (pick pocketed) of cash and his wallet while he was attending to an accident victim..

If that was in an era of change, what will "Next level" offer!
If you are not rugged, please leave Nigeria for a greener pasture. Everything is upside down here...

We will overcome...

I think this should trigger us into thinking about so many "Criminals" who were reported to have been caught in the act and Nigerians were quick to believe they're guilty. if there were no CCTV evidence then the thread hitting front-page would've been that of a doctor who killed someone and Nairalanders would be quick to believe they're guilty. worst is the fact that witnesses at the scene would be unwilling to testify in favour of the accused for fear of being "roped" into the crime
Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by 9jaRealist: 9:23am On May 18, 2019
Perhaps a bit high-handed...
BUT THE POLICE DID THE RIGHT THING!

While I feel sorry for the doctor, especially since he apparently did not know the dude had been dead for a while...
But the police are absolutely right about preserving evidence and/or not tampering with corpses regardless of who you are.

Also, while referring to them as “suspects” may also have been inappropriate (even drastic)...
They definitely had to be taken to the station for statements (and/or questioning). That’s just standard procedure anywhere!

>
Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by Nobody: 9:25am On May 18, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

I think this should trigger us into thinking about so many "Criminals" who were reported to have been caught in the act and Nigerians were quick to believe they're guilty. if there were no CCTV evidence then the thread hitting front-page would've been that of a doctor who killed someone and Nairalanders would be quick to believe they're guilty. worst is the fact that witnesses at the scene would be unwilling to testify in favour of the accused for fear of being "roped" into the crime
Exactly. You will see quote like "Doctors has killed more Nigerians than disease" "Quack Doctor" "Criminal professional" etc. The truth is Nigeria is going down because many things are not well regulated in this country. We can only point fingers at the next available person as a source of our predicament!!

What is the essence of making laws (by our rich legislators), when we can't even implement 10% of those laws?? Nigerian Police always acting like sadists!!!

Helping people in distress is fading already...
Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by Nobody: 9:28am On May 18, 2019
9jaRealist:
Perhaps a bit high-handed...
BUT THE POLICE DID THE RIGHT THING!

While I feel sorry for the doctor, especially since he apparently did not know the dude had been dead for a while...
But the police are absolutely right about preserving evidence and/or not tampering with corpses regardless of who you are.

Also, while referring to them as “suspects” may also have been inappropriate (even drastic)...
They definitely had to be taken to the station for statements (and/or questioning). That’s just standard procedure anywhere!

>
I hope the money they will have to cough out is a "Standard procedure" too!!
Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by nereiskc(m): 9:29am On May 18, 2019
We need the good Samaritan law to protect innocent citizens...... This guy was lucky, many others might have been serving a crime they know nothing about. It could be anyone tomorrow.
Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by 9jaRealist: 9:32am On May 18, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Abegi, let’s not OVER-REACT and start forming like there are no criminals in Nigeria...
Suspects in Nigeria have NEVER been imprisoned because of what Nairalanders believe but after trial and conviction in a court of law.
>
Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by hopefulLandlord: 9:39am On May 18, 2019
9jaRealist:

Abegi, let’s not OVER-REACT and start forming like there are no criminals in Nigeria...
Suspects in Nigeria have NEVER been imprisoned because of what Nairalanders believe but after trial and conviction in a court of law.
>

did you read my post completely or stopped halfway?
Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by 9jaRealist: 9:41am On May 18, 2019
eni4real:
I hope the money they will have to cough out is a "Standard procedure" too!!

There’s no point in conflating unnecessary issues...

Go and be found (or tamper) with a corpse in the US, UK, Canada or wherever else Nigerians are migrating to and see if you will not be dragged down to the local precinct. As I already said, calling them “suspects” was wrong but it would dereliction of duty not to question them. Reasonably certain that if that was your own sibling or family member, you would want the police to ensure that no foul play was involved.
<
Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by Nobody: 9:50am On May 18, 2019
9jaRealist:

There’s no point in conflating unnecessary issues...

Go and be found (or tamper) with a corpse in the US, UK, Canada or wherever else Nigerians are migrating to and see if you will not be dragged down to the local precinct. As I already said, calling them “suspects” was wrong but it would dereliction of duty not to question them.
<
He is a professional who was trying to help salvage the situation (if there is any chance). But to you, he is simply "tampering with a corpse". In an ideal country, he will definitely be exonerated because he was trying to help.

But in a country where he is already termed a suspect, he will suffer incrimination in 90% of case unless he 'settled' himself financially despite being innocent. He is very lucky to have CCTV evidence available. More than 95% of 'suspect' don't have such a luck.

Are you an Idealist or a realist?
You don't belong here!!!
Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by 9jaRealist: 10:13am On May 18, 2019
eni4real:
He is a professional who was trying to help salvage the situation (if there is any chance). But to you, he is simply "tampering with a corpse". In an ideal country, he will definitely be exonerated because he was trying to help.

But in a country where he is already termed a suspect, he will suffer incrimination in 90% of case unless he 'settled' himself financially despite being innocent. He is very lucky to have CCTV evidence available. More than 95% of 'suspect' don't have such a luck.

Are you an Idealist or a realist?
You don't belong here!!!

And here he has ultimately been exonerated as well...
Of course, already said several times it was wrong to brand him a suspect, so the unnecessary repetition is irrelevant.

Again, quit conflating issues. Great that he is a professional trying to help (he should try to help, and should be COMMENDED for trying to help), but the police still did the absolute right thing bringing him in for questioning. Again, if it was your brother or sister, reasonably sure that you would want the police to ensure that no foul play was involved and to question those found with the corpse before exonerating anyone.
>
Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by erai30(m): 10:17am On May 18, 2019
Nigerian police is your friend... When you bail yourself for no reason. grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by Teegelop(f): 10:21am On May 18, 2019
This guy will never render help in his lifetime again.

This got me scary too
Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by ednut1(m): 10:23am On May 18, 2019
unofficial:

Did you see him do anything
i get female friend for d church. These guys are spoiling church name upandan. If u wan shina ur free but why minister nitori olorun
Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by okewumi: 11:26am On May 18, 2019
God will keep us from all evil.

I remembered the day l had accident. Thank God for people around that quickly rush me to hospital with their car.

News like this will discourage Nigerians to help. Nigerian Police have to step up their game and be more professional. People at accident site can right statement and ask them to go, not to exploit them.

It is the duty of Police intelligence department to carry out their investigation. Buhari will not come down from Abuja to do their job. I think their is foundation problem in the country.
Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by hopefulLandlord: 11:27am On May 18, 2019
9jaRealist:

And here he has ultimately been exonerated as well...
Of course, already said several times it was wrong to brand him a suspect, so the unnecessary repetition is irrelevant.

Again, quit conflating issues. Great that he is a professional trying to help (he should try to help, and should be COMMENDED for trying to help), but the police still did the absolute right thing bringing him in for questioning. Again, if it was your brother or sister, reasonably sure that you would want the police to ensure that no foul play was involved and to question those found with the corpse before exonerating anyone.
>

how's it wrong to have branded him a suspect though?
Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by Ishilove: 11:56am On May 18, 2019
ednut1:
The guy was a sex addict. Always nacking church girl yet was a minister. The church is a joke these days. Sexual immorality amok
And you know this by...?
Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by hammer6F: 12:09pm On May 18, 2019
Ishilove:

And you know this by...?

BIA! UR MONIKER NA JAZZ?

I QUOTE U AND DEY BAN ME, TAKE UR TIME.

I NO COME NAIRALAND COME PLAY.

I HAVE SET 2DAY ASIDE TO DISTURB U.
Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by ednut1(m): 12:39pm On May 18, 2019
Ishilove:

And you know this by...?
i have a friend in his former church. His wedding was cancelled cos another church gal he was fuking got jealous and licked his nudes. D house he was staying was given to him by the former church and they told him to vacate on his return to rccg. If u wan be pastor but a pastor if u want to be a fuker be a fuker abeg.
Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by Samdelzon(m): 12:52pm On May 18, 2019
ednut1:
i have a friend in his former church. His wedding was cancelled cos another church gal he was fuking got jealous and licked his nudes. D house he was staying was given to him by the former church and they told him to vacate on his return to rccg. If u wan be pastor but a pastor if u want to be a fuker be a fuker abeg.
Nawaaa oooo !!!
Re: Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved by Samdelzon(m): 12:54pm On May 18, 2019
ednut1:
Nawaaa ooo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) / Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking / Mentally Challenged Man Stabs A Lady In Benin (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.