Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa (80008 Views)

Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) / Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by sweerychick(f): 9:20am On May 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Truth be told, I was thinking of getting married next year but with stories of unfaithful and ungrateful she-goats all over the Internet, I don't think I will take that RISK anymore. Jason is scared, Oh yes I am, I nor want make any idiot come play with my heart like N10 buns.

Stories from Marbella003 (A nairalander) and this one sent a great shock to my spine

To see better girls these days hard, fake one's just full everywhere like Made in CHINA phone.

Don't be surprise that Elias might be using Vaseline to push the temptation away but the ungrateful demon called Tessy was gracing the bed of her husband "Best Friend"
you are not ready for marriage?
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Tonyspecial(m): 9:20am On May 18, 2019
Aru ka Aru
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by SoftP(m): 9:20am On May 18, 2019
S
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by obembet(f): 9:21am On May 18, 2019
"I can’t explain actually how Mike, his closest friend, find his way into me. He actually lured me to his house after an outing. And truly, he was good in bed, which attracted me to make it regularly.

“Mike was so good in bed he soon wiped the memories of my husband’s touch from my mind. I lost control of myself. We had sex every day after he closed from work. I always joined him after I closed from my place of work where I was doing my IT. We had sex daily, including weekends for two months; I soon forgot that I was actually a married woman."

Its well

2 Likes

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:21am On May 18, 2019
Seriously serious
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by essenceplus: 9:22am On May 18, 2019
Hire me to make creative graphic designs at pocket friendly rates
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by essenceplus: 9:23am On May 18, 2019
Hire me to make creative graphic designs at pocket friendly rates.

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Nobody: 9:23am On May 18, 2019
but u saw the signs that she wont be a faithful woman when u were dating her nau.u still went ahead and married her and u using exuse of parents pressure.why u no ditch her wen u saw the signs of her cheating nature durin d courtship period. anyway na ur cross now and u alone know wat to do right now.and as for this issue about ur best friend betraying u this na one of the major reasons i no dey involve in anytin best friends.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Damfostopper(m): 9:23am On May 18, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
The husband should have visited his wife, even though he is a corper, he was busy smashing gals in camp, his wife was also busy smashing his best friend, rubbish.
oloriburuku you are..... oloriburuku you shall be forever....just imagine the nonsense that is coming out from your mouth..... akpara ino

6 Likes

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Nobody: 9:25am On May 18, 2019
So Sad
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by JasonScoolari: 9:25am On May 18, 2019
sweerychick:
you are not ready for marriage?
With these heart shattering news hitting the front page of our national dailies and Nairaland forum?

Nah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:25am On May 18, 2019
some ladies are just dogs

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by essenceplus: 9:26am On May 18, 2019
Good presentation boosts your chances on landing your dream. Client. Enhance your brand's identity by getting stunning graphics designs today.

Contact me today for creative graphic designs at ocket friendly rates.

I rovide bulk discounts if you want multiple designs like logo letter head invoice receipt digital Banner flyer t-shirt design

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by SirLakes: 9:26am On May 18, 2019
some girls are just useless

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Afamed: 9:27am On May 18, 2019
I am in my Neighbor room , charging my phone battery... Na dem, run for ya life.

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Kobicove(m): 9:27am On May 18, 2019
Can the guy swear that he too did not smash girls while in camp for his NYSC?
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by MissRaine69(f): 9:28am On May 18, 2019
The pressure to marry........this has landed many men in situations that have affected their sanity.

4 Likes

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Mizwisdom(f): 9:29am On May 18, 2019
Uyi168:
And how come no one is talking about the best friend

He's a guy, all his sins has passed away

2 Likes

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by AngelicBeing: 9:29am On May 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Truth be told, I was thinking of getting married next year but with stories of unfaithful and ungrateful she-goats all over the Internet, I don't think I will take that RISK anymore. Jason is scared, Oh yes I am, I nor want make any idiot come play with my heart like N10 buns.

Stories from Marbella003 (A nairalander) and this one sent a great shock to my spine

To see better girls these days hard, fake one's just full everywhere like Made in CHINA phone.

Don't be surprise that Elias might be using Vaseline to push the temptation away but the ungrateful demon called Tessy was gracing the bed of her husband "Best Friend"
Don't be scared, I will give you a good girl to marry when you are ready, she is not on planet earth, she lives in Jupiter and she is a Virgin, she is the Queen of Jupiter tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Rasaqolawale(m): 9:29am On May 18, 2019
lemme just serve finish before thinking of relationship sef... these girls of today no too loyal
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Chubhie: 9:30am On May 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Don't be discouraged by the "glorious" and "tossing" around marbella003 tory. There's someone out there for you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:30am On May 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Smile.
Oh dear you don't have to be scared. All you need do is to marry a woman who honors God. Women should also marry a man who honors God. That way, both parties will enjoy a Blissful marriage.
I've seen men who honors God and I've seen women who honors God. Guess what I envy their marriage. Just too Blissful.
Jason dear, you don't have to rush...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:31am On May 18, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Don't be scared, I will give you a good girl to marry when you are ready, she is not on planet earth, she lives in Jupiter and she is a Virgin, she is the Queen of Jupiter tongue

A good girl don't have to be a virgin

3 Likes

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Rasaqolawale(m): 9:31am On May 18, 2019
she even get mouth to say the friend good for bed... no remorse at all

11 Likes

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by ishawlar: 9:32am On May 18, 2019
The friend too his on is nysc serving under is friend's wife company
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by martineverest(m): 9:32am On May 18, 2019
it's 50-50..the man was also sleeping with female corpers too

3 Likes

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by AngelicBeing: 9:32am On May 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

A good girl don't have to be a virgin
l agree, it was a sarcastic comment l made grin

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:33am On May 18, 2019
SirLakes:
some girls are just useless

Lord I don't want a female Child, Never wink

Watch what you pray for

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.