Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Fiance Chases His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fiance Chases His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo (37855 Views)

Yul Edochie, His Wife, Daughter And Son In Cute Family Photo / Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos / Omotunde Adebowale-David "Lolo 1" And Her Daughter In Cute Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiance Chases His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Kingkun69(m): 2:02pm On May 18, 2019
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
WHY ARE YOU RUNNING
WHY ARE YOU RUNNING
Re: Fiance Chases His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by TheAlchemist: 2:07pm On May 18, 2019
She is searching for Dangote!
Re: Fiance Chases His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by yeman2012(m): 2:09pm On May 18, 2019
faithfull18:
Is that all?
no is remaining the wedding
Re: Fiance Chases His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by STRENGTHesq(m): 2:10pm On May 18, 2019
tohyorsih2:

WTF shocked shocked shocked
grin
You like big things
Re: Fiance Chases His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 18, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
grin
You like big things

This one go kill person o shocked shocked
Re: Fiance Chases His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Ryan03(f): 2:21pm On May 18, 2019
safarigirl:
This childish King and Queen shirts people wear for pre-wedding needs to stop.

Allow people do what they want to do, if he reach your turn, nor do am.

1 Like

Re: Fiance Chases His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by CuntMiner(m): 2:24pm On May 18, 2019
highcollide:
I shake my head for people picking women for marriage in a generation of hoes....
bro ive been thinking about dis...dat y i planned to marry a lady drom Egypt,morrocco,saudi or any arab country...dey still do virginity test self...is dat a good idea?

1 Like

Re: Fiance Chases His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by CuntMiner(m): 2:26pm On May 18, 2019
highcollide:
I shake my head for people picking women for marriage in a generation of hoes....
highcollide:
bro ive been thinking about dis...dat y i planned to marry a lady drom Egypt,morrocco,saudi or any arab country...dey still do virginity test self...is dat a good idea?
Re: Fiance Chases His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by ufuosman(m): 2:30pm On May 18, 2019
Lovely
Re: Fiance Chases His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Ryan03(f): 2:53pm On May 18, 2019
highcollide:
Pick men or stay unmarried
Re: Fiance Chases His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by STRENGTHesq(m): 3:15pm On May 18, 2019
tohyorsih2:

lol

Women are built to take on any size cool
Re: Fiance Chases His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by godofuck231: 4:01pm On May 18, 2019
iGISTMORE:
GistMore.com

A Nigerian couple-to-be rock customized T-shirt as fiance chases his fiancee in their pre-wedding photoshoot.

See more; http://gistmore.com/fiance-chases-his-fiancee-in-cute-pre-wedding-photo
he should redo the photo shoot, shy can't he just ask his dad how he chased his mum? U focus on the hips and grab it with firmness then the body will touch like kpassarrrrrrr, ehenn only then he has completed the chasing
Re: Fiance Chases His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by godofuck231: 4:02pm On May 18, 2019
iGISTMORE:
GistMore.com

A Nigerian couple-to-be rock customized T-shirt as fiance chases his fiancee in their pre-wedding photoshoot.

See more; http://gistmore.com/fiance-chases-his-fiancee-in-cute-pre-wedding-photo
wait o I think he's having an erectshin
Re: Fiance Chases His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by dapadawee: 4:48pm On May 18, 2019
fowl style na so u go they pursue her for bed room. the girl na su the guy na yahoo my own opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fiance Chases His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by tydi(m): 5:41pm On May 18, 2019
highcollide:

Deep bro.. Deep!!!

I gave up on women of our time..

Single till six feet bro.. What i came to find out is that we are all alone in this world bro

1 Like

Re: Fiance Chases His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 18, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
lol

Women are built to take on any size cool

ah noo…this one is abnormal angry

1 Like

Re: Fiance Chases His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:21pm On May 18, 2019
tohyorsih2:

ah noo…this one is abnormal angry
cheesy
Re: Fiance Chases His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Tifunloran: 10:43pm On May 18, 2019
Ever wonder why banks started selling Airtime and Data? They make over N50m daily. You too can start ur own VTU Busines. Let Chat On WhatsApp 08037644153
Re: Fiance Chases His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 4:52am On May 19, 2019
tydi:

Deep bro.. Deep!!!

I gave up on women of our time..

Single till six feet bro.. What i came to find out is that we are all alone in this world bro
women of this generation sell their bodies to the highest bidder. Their understanding of love and loyalty is almost non-existent
Re: Fiance Chases His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by sugacoatedmouth(m): 8:17am On May 19, 2019
tohyorsih2:

kai and you are fasting ooh is you OK at all?

Re: Fiance Chases His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 9:53am On May 19, 2019
sugacoatedmouth:
kai and you are fasting ooh is you OK at all?

Subhanallah shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dede Oneday: Nollywood Candle Night - Photos / "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon / "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.