Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,823 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" (60139 Views)

Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Preaches About Jesus, Fans Come For Her / Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by Lovelyn451(f): 1:21pm On May 18, 2019
Frosh
Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:21pm On May 18, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Y does afoonnnjjjaaa gals luv 2 cheat.
Dem bleach,dem wear pad bra
Dem photoshop yansh n hip

this is one of the specimen KANU rendered their brain useless during his show of shame in Biafra land, so do not blame him.

rehabilitation center are seeing their patient roaming even in public forum but they keep mute, na wa o

Toyo puci is not that fat
Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by Boyooosa(m): 1:29pm On May 18, 2019
Sex Object
Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by boban007: 1:32pm On May 18, 2019
JUST TRYING TOO HARD TO SELL MARKET.CLASSLESS AND OVER DESPERATE BABE SHOWING OFF CAMEL TOE TO GAIN ATTENTION AND DECEIVE POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS.SOME BABES ARE FINISHED ANYTHING TO GET THE DOUGH.UNFORTUNATELY THIS IS A TURN OFF.TOO SHORT.
Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by Angelfrost(m): 1:41pm On May 18, 2019
Social media sef... Y'all won't allow an insecure actress lie in peace. undecided
Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by hush15: 1:46pm On May 18, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Fake people everywhere, the one wey dey her bumbum and leg no reach? Mtcheww sad see as she be like mortar grin

na wa o. i dont about being fake but if i recall kankon days, ML has always been hippy. i dont think they are fake except she had an accident that affected her hips n didnt know but for that, quit hating
Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by Mysselff2: 1:46pm On May 18, 2019
When did she become this yellow in complexion ?
Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by Acidosis(m): 1:51pm On May 18, 2019
Lmao! These gate and iron benders won't learn from Oge Okoye grin grin Fake fake people everywhere.
Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by boxypane(m): 2:01pm On May 18, 2019
Why's she always struggling to be relevant?
Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 18, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Make this a habit to make mods stop pushing nonsense news to the front page

Whenever you see such topics.
The only thing you will type is

WOW, COOL POST , THANKS FOR SHARING

They will sit up by force. angry
.. lol .. you want to bring this fb shiii over here.
Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by macfish101(m): 2:24pm On May 18, 2019
I miss the good old days when we could really be proud of nollywood actors and actress. Just see what we get now. Hoes everywhere
Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by chappJUMBO(m): 2:25pm On May 18, 2019
oshe another gate bender grin
Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by zanga420: 2:52pm On May 18, 2019
Why do I always see this girl as a dirty girl
Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by mrkings84(m): 2:55pm On May 18, 2019
Why blame her? Blame the cheap mobile editing apps that are all over the place
Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by Dinho20(m): 3:00pm On May 18, 2019
WHEREFORE BY THEIR FRUITS YE SHALL KNOW THEM [MATTHEW 7:20]
Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by shineeye1: 3:04pm On May 18, 2019
Augustinefixed:
see below

BLOODY THIEF
Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 18, 2019
Jayslicky:
Nollywood is filled with untalented dimwitted women these days, when a woman has no intellectual ability to reason they start using their bodies as a compensation.

Here is an evidence of a unintelligent woman who is so dumb not to recognise the gate is not having it's normal shape anymore, all that was in her head that moment was "I will kill them with this my sexy pics".

The bolded is very much on point. You're very observant bro.

On the other hand, the social media is very deceptive. It's the major reason for the many cases of depression and of course suicides. When people don't have good physical relationships, they turn to the social media for companionship. This actress is one of them.
Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by Ukmummy: 3:26pm On May 18, 2019
Why are you always using 'being' for
'been'
Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:07pm On May 18, 2019
faithfull18:

Something is wrong with you.
same 2 ur fada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:08pm On May 18, 2019
iTearHerToto:
See them angry
exactly
Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by faithfull18(f): 8:31pm On May 18, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
same 2 ur fada
A fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. No use trading words with a nonentity.

1 Like

Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by Sensenan: 8:51pm On May 18, 2019
Haters every where.
Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by Kinjikitile(m): 10:10pm On May 18, 2019
Praizeupdates:
See Some Sexy half nudĀ£ Photos of Moyo Lawal That has got people talking => HERE

See reactions below
babe hot....
Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by Tifunloran: 10:43pm On May 18, 2019
Ever wonder why banks started selling Airtime and Data? They make over N50m daily. You too can start ur own VTU Busines. Let Chat On WhatsApp 08037644153

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Sister, Tolani's 34th Birthday In Their London Mansion / Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike / Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.