Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State (34646 Views)

The Dirty Water Supplied By The Plateau State Waterboard / Man Risks His Life, Enters Inside A Hole Filled With Dirty Water To Remove Dirt / Lady Cries Out After Seeing Two Kids Eating Eba With This Kind Of Soup In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State by Surebank1: 5:47pm On May 18, 2019
deandavid:

For God's sake, that's pepper soup na. Suffer dey Nigeria, but e no reach so.

lol
Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State by ken6488(m): 5:48pm On May 18, 2019
grin scam

Hunger dey Delta....

But not this
Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:49pm On May 18, 2019
post=78503093:
Bla Bla Bla nonsense talk
Can't you use your head for once? Common sense would tell you that even if those kids' parents were abject paupers, they would give them the garri to eat without soup. The dirty water was put there by the idiot who took that picture to ganeer likes and maybe get favours like happened in Success' case

1 Like

Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State by Jman06(m): 5:51pm On May 18, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

Kids eating eba with dorty water......

And Ned Nwoke is busy lavishing these kidz' money on Regina Daniel....

God is watching Ned.
Don't mind Nigerians!

They refer to the man as "successful businessman" and I ask, which business is Ned Nwoko into What inventions has he made to give him such money that he lavishes up and down
Stealing money meant for development of Niger delta and lavishing it on young girls! Yet some people hail him and his likes.

Nigeria is cursed honestly!

2 Likes

Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State by ken6488(m): 5:52pm On May 18, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

Can't you use your head for once? Common sense would tell you that even if those kids' parents were abject paupers, they would give them the garri to eat without soup. The dirty water was put there by the idiot who took that picture to ganeer likes and maybe get favours like happened in Success' case

Las Las this one go turn major scam.......

Fake picture
Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State by Stalwert: 5:59pm On May 18, 2019
Ryan03:
No, this kind of poverty is in the minority. Even the us have slums

Ok sir, I pray so, cause Success is also from the same state...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State by chloride6: 5:59pm On May 18, 2019
God punish any body who canvassed for resource control...

This is one of the richest states in this country..
Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State by MrPresident1: 5:59pm On May 18, 2019
Babylon, even if she makes her fortress on top of the highest rock, God will bring it down.

tic tic tic...that is the countdown to zero second, when thunder will strike all the enemies of God in their skull.

Chimaokigwe:
[s][/s]

They have used this one's pant for rituals. See the nonsense he's typing.

I hope your family gets you mental care.
Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:02pm On May 18, 2019
I have no pity for Deltans. why should I feel pity when their people here have never criticise the state Governor for once

they're in love with their oppressors, so is none of my business. na Tinubu that built all his companies in his land to employ his kinsmen and other tribes be their problem
Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State by tooexclusive: 6:05pm On May 18, 2019
This is a big SCAM

I am from the Ndokwa part of delta and I can assure you that Delta state can suffer from lack of social amenities but not food. no matter the number of children the father or mother can afford to eat food daily but the issue comes with no money, there are lands for cassava plantations all over.

If you think I am lying let a corper who has served in delta deny this not someone looking for game and money through dubious news.

1 Like

Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State by JasonScoolari: 6:10pm On May 18, 2019
post=78503093:
Oh Lawd.
Even in Delta State?
This is the height of it.
And some animals will be abusing the kids in the North for this same kind of thing as if where they reside is eldorado/paradise!

A state that one of the wailing kid on nairaland called Jason.scoolari lives in and hailing and supporting Ibori and other CRIMINALS that have raped and looted the future of all the generations of their state, even gladly putting Ibori the great man and role model as his signature.
Prosperity of all Deltans our foot.
Posterity will judge you and all your ilks that support criminals!

These kids with an uncertain future, cos of bad governance could as well be his nephews!
Shame on you and the criminals you support Jasonsc.oolari, no wonder you are ALWAYS on bet9ja thread 24/7!

Eba with dirty water?!?
This is the height!!
We feel pity for these poor kids!
Lord have mercy!

Dear Felix Terungwa Dav,

My attention has been drawn to this thread because of your display of immaturity,

According to a 2016 study, getting revenge on someone who has really made life miserable for you actually makes you measurably happier, and it is crystal clear that I have made your life miserable which made you lift my profile picture just to feel happy. cheesy I will continue to torment you and your likes with the truth as I have always done in the politics section, So get ready for more torment from Jason the man you fear so much.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State by maryjay99: 6:29pm On May 18, 2019
How he no say na delta state
Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:39pm On May 18, 2019
THIS IS THE POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD
WHY ARE WE ACTING SURPRISED?
ANYWAY NAIRA MARLEY IS THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS HUNGER HAHAHA
I LAUGH AT NIGERIANS
Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State by helen4(f): 6:54pm On May 18, 2019
The person that made that video is an idiot, an attention seeker. Though am not saying they're not poor, but that is not dirt water. Stop posting rubbish, that is izuo otoh especially if they're isokos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State by nkemjacob2(m): 7:09pm On May 18, 2019
Buhari Y
Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State by JasonScoolari: 7:19pm On May 18, 2019
helen4:
The person that made that video is an idiot, an attention seeker. Though am not saying they're not poor, but that is not dirt water. Stop posting rubbish, that is izuo otoh especially if they're isokos
Remain blessed for this comment.

Ignorance on the part of the foolish lady who posted the video and .

1 Like

Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State by Ishilove: 7:25pm On May 18, 2019
People just come online to write rubbish. That is not dirty water but a type of peppersoup called enemdo. My mum told me that back in the days kids put raw ground pepper in water, add ikewu (potash) and soup is ready. They don't even bother boiling it but eat it raw with fufu or eba, without fish or meat.

This kind of soup was common in rural areas and very popular with kids who couldn't be bothered with the stress of cooking. Nowadays, enemdo is eaten because of extreme poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State by drololaaof: 7:49pm On May 18, 2019
Whaao ,why do you tag the soup dirty water? Do you know the type of soup it is in that locality, how can people eat with dirty water, the community should query the person that post this for degrading them, that soup might contain nutritious ingredients
Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State by FINESHIRT(m): 8:14pm On May 18, 2019
Naija which way? Buhari, you see your life?

So many Nigerians are in this condition. While others have decided to die of hunger because they can't eat eba with dirty water as in this case, some have decided make do with the available as seen in the picture /video.

Unarguably, Nigeria is indeed world poverty capital. No thanks to Buhari and including past leaders.
Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State by Efewestern: 8:19pm On May 18, 2019
post=78503093:
[s] Oh Lawd.
Even in Delta State?
This is the height of it.
And some animals will be abusing the kids in the North for this same kind of thing as if where they reside is eldorado/paradise!

A state that one of the wailing kid on nairaland called Jasonscoolari lives in and hailing and supporting Ibori and other CRIMINALS that have raped and looted the future of all the generations of their state, even gladly putting Ibori the great man and role model as his signature.
Prosperity of all Deltans our foot.
Posterity will judge you and all your ilks that support criminals!

These kids with an uncertain future, cos of bad governance could as well be his nephews!
Shame on you and the criminals you support Jasonscoolari, no wonder you are ALWAYS on bet9ja thread 24/7!

Eba with dirty water?!?
This is the height!!
We feel pity for these poor kids!
Lord have mercy! [/s]

This is not dirty water, this is Irobo'tor, a soup prepared by the Urhobo and Isoko people of Delta state, the soup is usually not cooked, just warm water, roasted fish (Bonga), pepper and some species.

It's even saddening comparing Delta state with northern Nigeria. Cc: lalasticlala please take down this thread.
Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State by Ubdavis(m): 8:51pm On May 18, 2019
This is heart wrenching!!!
Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State by helen4(f): 9:18pm On May 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Remain blessed for this comment.

Ignorance on the part of the foolish lady who posted the video and .
Amen
Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State by Luminee(f): 5:40am On May 19, 2019
Hello, that is not dirty water. Common sense should let you know that if they can afford garri for the eba, they can as well provide soup.

That is a kind of pepper soup in Delta state, and this is for real so stop all those God forbid this and that.

The Internet is still like a toy in the hands of many Nigerians and do not know the magnitude of damages that we cause by putting up wrong information, tagging Nigeria.

Search engines will index these things whether if the information was true or false and this is how we contribute to the bad image perceived by other countries.

Note: Before you insult tour parents, do your findings on food in Delta state
Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State by Luminee(f): 5:43am On May 19, 2019
Efewestern:

This is not dirty water, this is Irobo'tor, a soup prepared by the Urhobo and Isoko people of Delta state, the soup is usually not cooked, just warm water, roasted fish (Bonga), pepper and some species.

It's even saddening comparing Delta state with northern Nigeria. Cc: lalasticlala please take down this thread.

God bless you. I am a proud Urhobo and this is how we roll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State by CioAngels(f): 7:00am On May 19, 2019
Chelsea82:
Nigerian lady cries out on Instagram after spotting some little kids eating Garri(eba) with dirty water as soup in Delta State!!!

Many did not find it good in what the lady did and some said God will punish the person that took this video instead of them to help remove the dirty water and they allowed them to be eating it like that.

This is very irritating and disturbing!!

Watch Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/nigerian-lady-cries-out-on-ig-after.html?m=1
All the money belonging to these children are in one persons pocket, Okowa and his family bank account. She on Okowa the thief.
Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State by dragonflyy(m): 3:01am On May 23, 2019
Ishilove:
People just come online to write rubbish. That is not dirty water but a type of peppersoup called enemdo. My mum told me that back in the days kids put raw ground pepper in water, add ikewu (potash) and soup is ready. They don't even bother boiling it but eat it raw with fufu or eba, without fish or meat.

This kind of soup was common in rural areas and very popular with kids who couldn't be bothered with the stress of cooking. Nowadays, enemdo is eaten because of extreme poverty.

@bold doesn't really sound healthy though
Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State by Ishilove: 6:17am On May 23, 2019
dragonflyy:

@bold doesn't really sound healthy though
But they are alive, healthier and stronger than our generation.
Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State by jbblues24(m): 1:21am On Jun 02, 2019
I want to learn this kind of animation! Teach me. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death / 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water / "Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.