Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Confirmation Of Stamp From Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Abuja. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Confirmation Of Stamp From Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Abuja. (1445 Views)

Canada To Reduce Number Of Foreign Workers / Authentication Of Police Character At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Abuja / NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confirmation Of Stamp From Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Abuja. by Conqueror89: 9:06am On May 18, 2019
Good morning fams..
Please I will appreciate if someone can help me confirm the authenticity of this stamp and signature.
my attestation of birth certificate was done by me at NPC but was sent to Abuja on my behalf to get it authenticated and legalized. This is what was stamped and signed at the back . I just want to know if it's the way it should be .
Thanks as I await your inputs..

Re: Confirmation Of Stamp From Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Abuja. by tessytessy(f): 8:28am On May 21, 2019
I have seen a document like this. It seems that was the signature in my own document. Was there a Notary Public seal on it?

(1) (Reply)

Questions About Lagos / 3 Nairalanders Narrowly Escape Death In Auto Crash / Relocating To USA What's The Best Visa Application?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.